Edward Blum defies odds in getting cases to Supreme Court

There are 5 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Edward Blum defies odds in getting cases to Supreme Court. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The odds are daunting: Last term, 8,952 cases were filed at the Supreme Court. The justices agreed to schedule a mere 79 for oral argument.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Harry

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Where is the heart?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Does Kerry Know stress release techniques?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Is my Turd Eye Blind?

Since: Feb 13

Delhi, India

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Justice delayed is justice denied. Recalling an instance where you were denied justice? Are our courts doing enough to ensure that justice is not the preserve of the rich? Voice your angst freely and fearlessly on the number-based social channel without running the identification risk. 

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 1 hr Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,570
News Mexican Mafia member gets two life terms (Apr '12) 5 hr Joker 40
News Duggar patriarch Jim Bob called for rape and in... 5 hr Tazo 1
News Texas Senate Democrats help 'open-carry' amendment 14 hr huey goins 6
News Flooding 14 hr Tazo 3
News Was the Texas biker brawl over territory? 15 hr gus 3
More from around the web