Obama Promises To Protect Science Res...

Obama Promises To Protect Science Research From Partisan Politics

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Obama Promises To Protect Science Research From Partisan Politics. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

President Barack Obama promised on Monday to ensure that scientific research is insulated from partisan politics, as government-funded projects come under attack from Republicans in Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Not only that, but we'll have the most transparent government - ever. Oh, and obamacare will save everyone a bunch of money. I promise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Earthling-1 61,018
News Confederate monument near MLK Jr. Drive in East... 8 hr 1Victorious365 1
News Border Patrol Saves Illegal Alien from Buzzards 10 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
News Latinos: A New Immigration Plan From Donald Tru... Tue ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
News Is White Lives Matter a movement or white supre... Tue Paddy O-Malley 1
News Texas teacher accused of having sex with teenag... Aug 22 Paddy O-Malley 1
News Texas A&M player charged with assault involving... Aug 21 Paddy O-Malley 1
More from around the web