8 'La Eme' gangsters sentenced to prison

8 'La Eme' gangsters sentenced to prison

There are 35 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Nov 16, 2012, titled 8 'La Eme' gangsters sentenced to prison. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Eight members or associates of the Texas Mexican Mafia 's illicit operations in Hondo, Poteet and Pearsall were sentenced Friday to prison terms ranging from five to 21 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tommy deely

Ardsley, NY

#32 Mar 31, 2013
Que LASTIMA mi AMIGOS.
tommy deely

Ardsley, NY

#33 Apr 1, 2013
What do u know tough guy?
thumper

Ardsley, NY

#34 May 25, 2013
Only 18 and over punto.
right

Devine, TX

#35 May 28, 2013
What u shld be talkn about is how fckd up all the prisoners get locked up for life or for a very long time. They get their food for free and the kids at school gta pay for lunch. How fckd up is that. They should make them work for their food not be laying in a bed all day in the ac.
thumper

Ardsley, NY

#37 Jun 3, 2013
Šilencio..the heat is o n hermano'š.mšmt....deely
thumper

Ardsley, NY

#38 Jun 3, 2013
Obama. We still bélieve inu..měxico..
thumper

Ardsley, NY

#39 Aug 17, 2013
Ťommy...la-eme... ďeely....I am the first and only ťrrue Irish/ěme.and I shall kill and die for the cause vato.....irish Tommy deely and there area hundred'$ of us running sandiego g-men..
thumper

Springfield, NJ

#40 Aug 18, 2013
Áint nothin changed.gracias great inca for a peaceful summer.
silencio

Ardsley, NY

#41 Aug 24, 2013
Ťomas deely..ňosotros ř sorry about the baby Germans that was executed by one of oúr weak soldier's ejhle will pay the price for his heartless ,wanton act of murder.ú ťomas have to decide where you want to lay your head at night...we all know you and your family as being a big part of the brand and half of ur familia is now Mexican mafiáni.your attempt to bring the 2together as one gang is commendable however a bit futile also.we štay together for protection against the black guerilla family,the blood'$,@nd the črips.gracias tomᚠ4 la eme will always hold u dear as long aš your undying love for ús remains!!!
silencio

Ardsley, NY

#42 Aug 24, 2013
Šils I know that gangs will be here forever pero there is a certain way a gang needs to run in order to be truly respected and successful šir. Trd all day and níte (břentwood mí bomber...... Patria!!!!!!!!!deels
tommy deely

Ardsley, NY

#43 Aug 25, 2013
I tried ,god knows I did....
tom deely

Springfield, NJ

#44 Aug 31, 2013
La mařák.ab1st$vlk guerilla fám2nd$$..cuntina,elmira,& #345;iker'š..k_love6"8. ťrdirish/eme.šilencio .:
tom deely

Springfield, NJ

#45 Aug 31, 2013
I will do my best silks as I walk this lonely journey of čhrist.I am here so that young disinfranchised youth going to prison ďon't have to fear getting hurt,raped,0r god forbid killed.I represent the aryan botherhood underline the umbrella of la eme and I am only heard and seldom seen,but make no mistake rays kelly...Tommy deely control's the weather sir!!!
tom deely

Springfield, NJ

#46 Aug 31, 2013
I should have štayed in school!
SILENCIO andtomdeely

Springfield, NJ

#47 Sep 14, 2013
We ate .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexican border agency seen as aiding illegal im... 13 hr Dee Dee Dee 4
Join the great illuminati in America for Riches... (Feb '15) 13 hr manwa 10
News Prescription skin cancer cream Aldara has horri... (Oct '06) 15 hr PictureOfHealth 2,153
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
News "Character" Cruz: Political Pariah 23 hr Wave Bye Bye Prin... 1
trump must had Wed why trump will lose 1
News Texas Dems to DNC: Pick a Castro, Any Castro St... Wed kuda 2
More from around the web