8 'La Eme' gangsters sentenced to prison

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MySanAntonio.com

Eight members or associates of the Texas Mexican Mafia 's illicit operations in Hondo, Poteet and Pearsall were sentenced Friday to prison terms ranging from five to 21 years.

Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tommy deely

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Que LASTIMA mi AMIGOS.
tommy deely

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

What do u know tough guy?
thumper

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Only 18 and over punto.
right

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

What u shld be talkn about is how fckd up all the prisoners get locked up for life or for a very long time. They get their food for free and the kids at school gta pay for lunch. How fckd up is that. They should make them work for their food not be laying in a bed all day in the ac.
thumper

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Šilencio..the heat is o n hermano'š.mšmt....deely
thumper

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Obama. We still bélieve inu..měxico..
thumper

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Ťommy...la-eme... ďeely....I am the first and only ťrrue Irish/ěme.and I shall kill and die for the cause vato.....irish Tommy deely and there area hundred'$ of us running sandiego g-men..
thumper

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Áint nothin changed.gracias great inca for a peaceful summer.
silencio

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Ťomas deely..ňosotros ř sorry about the baby Germans that was executed by one of oúr weak soldier's ejhle will pay the price for his heartless ,wanton act of murder.ú ťomas have to decide where you want to lay your head at night...we all know you and your family as being a big part of the brand and half of ur familia is now Mexican mafiáni.your attempt to bring the 2together as one gang is commendable however a bit futile also.we štay together for protection against the black guerilla family,the blood'$,@nd the črips.gracias tomáš 4 la eme will always hold u dear as long aš your undying love for ús remains!!!
silencio

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Šils I know that gangs will be here forever pero there is a certain way a gang needs to run in order to be truly respected and successful šir. Trd all day and níte (břentwood mí bomber...... Patria!!!!!!!!!deels
tommy deely

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

I tried ,god knows I did....
tom deely

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

La mařák.ab1st$vlk guerilla fám2nd$$..cuntina,elmira,& #345;iker'š..k_love6"8. ťrdirish/eme.šilencio .:
tom deely

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

I will do my best silks as I walk this lonely journey of čhrist.I am here so that young disinfranchised youth going to prison ďon't have to fear getting hurt,raped,0r god forbid killed.I represent the aryan botherhood underline the umbrella of la eme and I am only heard and seldom seen,but make no mistake rays kelly...Tommy deely control's the weather sir!!!
tom deely

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

I should have štayed in school!
SILENCIO andtomdeely

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

We ate .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••