Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 49,256
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story
PHD

Overton, TX

#33576 Jan 11, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
No foreigner left to save tina.
Shame on you Tina spanked you again!!

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#33577 Jan 11, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
True of EVERY species on the planet, innit?
Yes.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33578 Jan 11, 2013
See we do agree on something are you happy?
Northie

Spokane, WA

#33579 Jan 11, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
AGW SOLVED!! Just stop f**king, people:
http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/futu...
That was easy ... with no need for all the politicized ideological hysteria, either.
With the AGW Threat thus behind us, onward to find some way to smear the enemy (Big Bad OOOOIIIILLLL!!! companies) by spurious linkage to some other hysteria over planetary death by Yellowstone Caldera eruption or planet-killer asteroids or magnetic re4versal or something, I guess.
Let's get cracking.
The population bomb may be defusing, but our cooking of the climate has barely begun. Don't take it from me, however. Instead, peruse this major new US government report:

http://ncadac.globalchange.gov/
PHD

Overton, TX

#33580 Jan 11, 2013
Itís an incomplete report.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#33581 Jan 11, 2013
phud feces face wrote:
So do they pay you?
Did exxon stop payments to you, for poor writing skills?
PHD

Overton, TX

#33582 Jan 11, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text> exxon stoped payments to me, for poor skillsand lack of knowledge.
Shame than maybe you need to correct your ways.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#33583 Jan 11, 2013
'phud feces face' said that I wrote:
" exxon stoped(sic) payments to me, for poor skillsand(sic) lack of knowledge".
//////////
litesong wrote:
However,'phud feces face' screwed up its own copy with multiple errors AND lies.
/////////
'phud feces face' wrote:
Shame than(sic)(sic) maybe(sic) you need to correct your ways.
/////////
litesong wrote:
'phud feces face' continues to self-destruct, taking extra lessons from 'tiny-minded anne'.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#33584 Jan 11, 2013
Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
The population bomb may be defusing, but our cooking of the climate has barely begun. Don't take it from me, however. Instead, peruse this major new US government report:
I shall. Thanks for the link.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#33585 Jan 11, 2013
Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
Algore is now richer than Romney. Why? Because he bamboozled the WORLD on "global warming", I mean "climate change" , I mean....

How does it feel to be a SUCKER?
tyrone young

Tampa, FL

#33586 Jan 11, 2013
This is insane.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#33587 Jan 11, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Algore is now richer than Romney. Why? Because he bamboozled the WORLD on "global warming", I mean "climate change" , I mean....
How does it feel to be a SUCKER?
Lemme guess, you're another Obama voter, right?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#33588 Jan 11, 2013
slam the truth wrote:
Al Gore is now richer than Romney. Why?
Its been 12 years since the re-pubic-lick-uns stole the election from Pres. Al Gore.

Its been a few months since re-pubic-lick-uns failed to dis-enfranchise enough non-white men & women to win the election for romneyhood, romnesia & romney who(?), despite romneyhood, romnesia & romney who(?) spending much wealth to do so. Maybe King romneyhood, romnesia & romney who(?) should just take over the country.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33589 Jan 12, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
I'pinheadlitesout' said that I wrote:
" exxon stoped(sic) payments to me, for poor skillsand(sic) lack of knowledge".
//////////
pinheadlitesout wrote:
However, I'pinheadlitesout' screwed up MY own copy with multiple errors AND lies.
/////////
'PHD' wrote:
Shame than(sic)(sic) maybe(sic) you need to correct your ways.
/////////
pinheadlitesout wrote:
'I pinheadlitesout' continue to self-destruct, taking extra lessons from 'MY--SELF pinheadlitesout'.
There you have it "pinheadlitesout" A corrected scope of your---self. No charge for the corrected truth.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#33590 Jan 12, 2013
LOL, it messes up others' posts because the above troll can't even copy and paste. See for yourself.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#33591 Jan 12, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>There you have it. An uncorrected scoope of my truth.
More here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
PHD

Overton, TX

#33592 Jan 12, 2013
SpacedoutBlues wrote:
<quoted text>More here I whack whack whack:
Gee now there are three of you.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#33593 Jan 12, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
LOL, it messes up others' posts because the above troll can't even copy and paste.
As you say. While attempting easy copy & paste,'phud feces face' misspells & uses bad English, to the point of incomprehension.

Other reasons for the inabilities of 'phud feces face' are:

'phud feces face' has no thought process, itself. It needs a place to begin a retort. As much as he hated dirtling, they had much in common. As dirtling was 'earthling has no brain','phud feces face' is on minimal life support without a brain to operate basic functions.

As dirtling is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig,'phud feces face' defends slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs.

litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#33594 Jan 12, 2013
phud feces face wrote:
A corrected scope of your.......
No one would use the scope after you, since it would be covered in feces.
equote

Llano, TX

#33595 Jan 12, 2013
lol wrote:
Well, why don't they just slap a five dollar a gallon tax on gasoline. It would cut auto and truck usage, balance the budget and propel our society back to the stone age (or at least the Amish Age) at a great rate of knots. What is left of our economy would grind to a screeching halt and hence no more pollution. Frozen bodies all over the northeast I suppose. Oh well, no plan is perfect.
How about broading the Tax Base and lowering Tax Rates (does this sound familiar). Replace the gasoline/diesel tax with a carbon tax. John Maynard Keynes said "The avoidance of taxes is the only intellectual pursuit that still carries any reward." American Busines has plenty of intellectual power,they will find a way to pay less taxes (hopefully via technology not bribing Congress).

(The United States federal excise tax on gasoline is 18.4 cents per gallon and 24.4 cents per gallon for diesel fuel. On average, as of October 2012, state and local taxes add 30.9 cents to gasoline and 30.1 cents to diesel, for a total US average fuel tax of 49.3 cents per gallon for gas and 54.5 cents per gallon for diesel.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Marriage Ban on Precarious Legal Ground 34 min Sir Andrew 2
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 1 hr kuda 104
Life on oil rig hard but lucrative (Apr '12) 2 hr oilfield wife 128
San Antonio GOP to consider whether non-discrim... 4 hr NorCal Native 2
ADL blasts San Antonio pastor John Hagee for ca... 8 hr Grau 9
As Statewide Smoking Ban Burns Out in Capitol, ... 11 hr Pete 2
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principles, good data a... 12 hr L Morales 5
More from around the web