The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be

Nov 24, 2011 Full story: Free Republic 4,023

Over the past several months, the NAACP has launched a campaign against the Confederate Battle Flag by protesting its presence at the South Carolina statehouse.

Full Story
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#4430 Sep 20, 2012
Come on you scared COONfederate racists, come out wherever your trailer park is. LOFL!!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4431 Sep 20, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a traitor to your race and you surrendered your birthright when you adopted and embraced the black culture, customs and traditions. As your life style is not by fate, but by choice, you are nothing more than the foams on the sea; without purpose or benefit to man or beast.
Therefore, to the White race you will forever be considered a negro and be treated as such. To the black race, you are nothing but a peon for a pawn. Just be ware; When the day comes when you find yourself in a frenzy of a black mob, do not expect them to spare you jut because you say "Yo bro, I be on your side".
BTW: Don't forget about what happened to Nat Turner or his followers.
You can take the man out of the ghetto... but you can't take the ghetto out of the man...
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4434 Sep 25, 2012
UR BS wrote:
I love it when lawn jockeys call people yard monkeys.
Funny as hell!
Especially when one of them thinks he is clever and the other wants to steal the phrase. Doesn't say much for Columbia SC.
Yo' pissface, you might as well love it when i call you a yard monkey. There is not a thing you can do about it but cry like a little baby ya' stupid lawn jockey. It IS funny as hell too.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
DIXIE FLAG LOVER

Sanford, NC

#4435 Oct 7, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
The Civil War is over! You demonic slaving secessionists lost!
So shove that stinking Confederat Battle Rag up your satanic asses and stop offending decent people with it!
Go F yourself, you gd, mf, cs, worthless piece of s.
Who the h asked you for anything?
The Dixie flag should be on every flagpole in the South.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#4436 Oct 7, 2012
DIXIE FLAG LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't tell me what to do boy. And no pro-Confederat racist bastard sociopathic traitorous lowlife like you will continue to speak your filth in my presence for more than a few seconds, boy.

I'll shove that Dixie flagpole up your ass, you ridiculous redneck-raised blight and deadweight on this country.

Your ilk is why the USA still sucks, boy. Backasswards retrograde racist rednecks like you.

Shut your F'ing mouth, boy. I'll make you eat that stinking Confederat Rag.

Glory, Glory, Hallelujah! LOL!!! LOSERS!!!! Go slinking back to your dirt farm and cry about how the Yankees abused you, you punkassed reb bitch.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4437 Oct 7, 2012
DIXIE FLAG LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>
That ho' Dixie is on every flag pole in the kkk meetings ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey. DUH!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#4439 Nov 24, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
with sucede Petitions to withdraw from the USA it appears that a revolution is brewing building and its a peacefull Petition it will only grow violence
fighting for Freedom once again
Tad

Casar, NC

#4440 Nov 24, 2012
Billy "Boy"Dozier has shown his ignorance!
ME TOO

Gaston, SC

#4441 Nov 24, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln was an abolitionist. He may have been a racist, but that is irrelevant to the point here. He was an ABOLITIONIST and that is why SC seceded, and the rest of the Dixie traitors followed.
Stop trying to whitewash (no pun intended) this vile history with the usual lame excuses that the War was over "states rights", tariffs, etc.
BUT IS IT NOT TRUE THE SLAVES WERE BROGTH HERE ON SHIPS OWENED BY PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH AND THE CAPTAINS WERE FROM WHERE?? O THAT RIGHT FROM NEW ENGLAND..THE NORT WAS MAD BECAUSE WE (THE SOUTH) WAS GOING TO SELL ALL THE COTTON TO FRANCE SO THEY BROCKED THE HARBOR AND THE WAR BEGAN
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#4442 Nov 26, 2012
Tad wrote:
Billy "Boy"Dozier has shown his ignorance!
Yo' pissface, is that all you ignorant monkey azz have to say? That Dozier fella must be a great guy if he pisses off p.o.s. racist klan monkeys like you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#4443 Nov 26, 2012
ME TOO wrote:
<quoted text>BUT IS IT NOT TRUE THE SLAVES WERE BROGTH HERE ON SHIPS OWENED BY PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH AND THE CAPTAINS WERE FROM WHERE?? O THAT RIGHT FROM NEW ENGLAND..THE NORT WAS MAD BECAUSE WE (THE SOUTH) WAS GOING TO SELL ALL THE COTTON TO FRANCE SO THEY BROCKED THE HARBOR AND THE WAR BEGAN
It really does not matter since the brave North beat the hell out the klancestor racist cowards of the south in the Great Civil War.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#4444 Nov 26, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=C3ZsJRmYqB 8&feature=plcp
with sucede Petitions to withdraw from the USA it appears that a revolution is brewing building and its a peacefull Petition it will only grow violence
fighting for Freedom once again
Just ask the racist dumbazzes of the past what happnened to their monkey azzes when they wanted to secede. To this day their ignorance still reigns supreme in the south. How else would you attribute a bunch of redneck jackaazes voting for Romney, a man that do not care about their stupid klan monkey azzes.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#4445 Nov 26, 2012
Glory, glory Hallelujah...
We Yankees sure did put it to ya...
Yeah you Southern slaving scum,
We sure got you on the run,
to NEVER rise again!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#4446 Dec 1, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
Glory, glory Hallelujah...
We Yankees sure did put it to ya...
Yeah you Southern slaving scum,
We sure got you on the run,
to NEVER rise again!!!
ONE MORE TIME!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#4448 Dec 3, 2012
Mr Bully Woodz Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' UR"full of"BS, it does not matter how racist morons like you try to take away from the brave North beat the crap out of your southern klancestors, the fact remais the North won the Great Civil War and now you stupid racists have to pick your own cotton.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Stop yer silly whining klan boy. No one in this thread cares about your problem with me. Maybe anopther stupid racist cares but they are not in a postion to help you either. I looked up the word klan monkey and the only reference they had was a picture of your fugly face.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Well said!
Daddy

Oaxaca, Mexico

#4449 Dec 3, 2012
I wish my ancestors had picked their own cotton to start with. Not doing so promoted the costliest longest lingering problem North America has faced. The US is the only place on earth that talks about slavery although millions upon millions were enslaved in other countries throughout history. Im tired of hearing about it too. Its history. I wish the North had taken the slaves with them. That way there could be more Detroits and Chicagos! Hahaha!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#4450 Dec 3, 2012
Daddy wrote:
I wish my ancestors had picked their own cotton to start with. Not doing so promoted the costliest longest lingering problem North America has faced. The US is the only place on earth that talks about slavery although millions upon millions were enslaved in other countries throughout history. Im tired of hearing about it too. Its history. I wish the North had taken the slaves with them. That way there could be more Detroits and Chicagos! Hahaha!
Yo' pissface, if your cowardly klancestors would have gotten off of their lazy monkey azzes and picked their own cotton, the excercise would have put them in better physical condition to make a better fight in the Great Civil War. The cowardly south would have still lost though.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#4451 Dec 3, 2012
Daddy wrote:
Just ask the racist dumbazzes of the past what happnened to their monkey azzes when they wanted to secede. To this day their ignorance still reigns supreme in the south. How else would you attribute a bunch of redneck jackaazes voting for Romney, a man that do not care about their stupid klan monkey azzes.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4452 Mar 21, 2013
Marx was right about almost everything..
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#4453 Mar 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
The Civil War is over! You demonic slaving secessionists lost!
So shove that stinking Confederat Battle Rag up your satanic asses and stop offending decent people with it!
Mine flies high and proud each and everyday! Stick that up your azz with a red hot poker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principles, good data a... Tue Memo From Turner 6
As Statewide Smoking Ban Burns Out in Capitol, ... Dec 22 Pete 2
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principals, good data a... Dec 21 Rural living 13
Rangel: Texas' stance on immigration could soon... Dec 14 Dave Dung 2
Petition Seeks to Get Posthumous Degree for Tex... Dec 12 Donny Brook 1
Texas Denied Grants For Pre-K Funding Dec 12 Donny Brook 1
Perry: Most people expect him to run for president Dec 10 Bald beaver 1
More from around the web