The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be

Nov 24, 2011 Full story: Free Republic 4,023

Over the past several months, the NAACP has launched a campaign against the Confederate Battle Flag by protesting its presence at the South Carolina statehouse.

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4389 Jun 28, 2012
Mr Bully WoodZ Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>Patriot, if it were left up to your klancestors, us Blacks would still be slaves and disenfranchised in the political arena. Thanks to the Civil War results, we Blacks are no longer concerned with being slaves for a bunch of lazy racists. A true example of good overcoming evil. LOFL!
Not really. The Institution of slavery was already coming to an end. Modern equipment, people buying from suppliers who did not use slave labor, and the expense of up keeping slaves made it obsolete.(It became more economical to employ a person a couple months a year than it was to house, feed and care for slaves year round). The South offered to abolish slavery for exchange of recognition as being a new Nation. The Union countered the offer by offering them to maintain slavery forever by Constitutional amendment if they would return to the Union.(Neither was compromisable). Slavery lasted in the Union 7 months longer than it did in the Confederacy. Lincoln had already begun deporting blacks to Libya, Haiti & Africa until his assassination. Only after that was the funds of this program was used for the reconstruction instead.

It is not our desire or intent to deprive anyone the necessities of life and prosperity, regardless of their race. However, we do support segregation and oppose mixed marriages. Lincoln said it best in 1858 while debating with Douglas

"I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race"- Abraham Lincoln

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4390 Jun 29, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for my ancestors, you would still be living in a mud hut, drinking the same waters that you defecate and urinate in, running from lions and hippos while hoping that the witch doctor helps you instead of cutting your liver out to appease the angry spirits.
you're welcome.
LOL, best one I heard all day

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4391 Jun 29, 2012
Mr Bully WoodZ Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>Patriot, if it were left up to your klancestors, us Blacks would still be slaves and disenfranchised in the political arena. Thanks to the Civil War results, we Blacks are no longer concerned with being slaves for a bunch of lazy racists. A true example of good overcoming evil. LOFL!
You still are a slave and as far as the political arena, I can think of a better word than disenfranchised.

Blacks are very concerned with being slaves, it's the only thing you have to fall back on to compete in a smarter soceity. I mean you can't say your kids are smarter with a 50% dropout rate or neighborhood social structure is better, with all that gang violence or a better community business enviroment. The mini-marts i've been too in mostly black area's have bullet-proof glass around the cash register.

You calling it "A true example of good overcoming evil." doesn't fit the discription. More like a true example of evolution. By studying the violent unstable and barbaric behaviour patterns of blacks within their own social enviroments gives a starting point on a evolutionary scale to compare to a soceity that has built itself up more on a stable and respectful style of life.

The value it holds in how intellegence plays a roll in going from uncivilized to civilized behaviour is significant.

LOL, I can't do this anymore, it's just to funny knowing your to stupid to comprehend what i'm writing.........
Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4393 Jul 13, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You still are a slave and as far as the political arena, I can think of a better word than disenfranchised.
Blacks are very concerned with being slaves, it's the only thing you have to fall back on to compete in a smarter soceity. I mean you can't say your kids are smarter with a 50% dropout rate or neighborhood social structure is better, with all that gang violence or a better community business enviroment. The mini-marts i've been too in mostly black area's have bullet-proof glass around the cash register.
You calling it "A true example of good overcoming evil." doesn't fit the discription. More like a true example of evolution. By studying the violent unstable and barbaric behaviour patterns of blacks within their own social enviroments gives a starting point on a evolutionary scale to compare to a soceity that has built itself up more on a stable and respectful style of life.
The value it holds in how intellegence plays a roll in going from uncivilized to civilized behaviour is significant.
LOL, I can't do this anymore, it's just to funny knowing your to stupid to comprehend what i'm writing.........
Yo' pissface, if it were left up to your klancestors, us Blacks would still be slaves and disenfranchised in the political arena. Thanks to the Civil War results, we Blacks are no longer concerned with being slaves for a bunch of lazy racists. A true example of good overcoming evil. LOFL!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
The Monitor

Folsom, CA

#4394 Jul 13, 2012
Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, if it were left up to your klancestors, us Blacks would still be slaves and disenfranchised in the political arena. Thanks to the Civil War results, we Blacks are no longer concerned with being slaves for a bunch of lazy racists. A true example of good overcoming evil. LOFL!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, big bad black boy.
You have your Marxist Kenyan as POTUS, but not for long.
America will be saved from you black and white Marxist.
You and your Kenyan Commie can then go home.

Many blacks became true Americans and leaders, and they are all
conservatives and Republicans, not filthy racist Communist Dimocraps like you.
Osama Bin Dead

New York, NY

#4395 Jul 13, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
The Civil War is over! You demonic slaving secessionists lost!
So shove that stinking Confederat Battle Rag up your satanic asses and stop offending decent people with it!
heck yeah.. It gets hot down south.. its where we chased the red coats... now they just take off their redcoats and put on their white robes of hate..

Iamstupidashelly o

Voorhees, NJ

#4396 Jul 18, 2012
yea all mix people with white in them always wind up forming their own group..
Iamstupidashelly o

Voorhees, NJ

#4397 Jul 18, 2012
cuz they still think they are better than people n stuff..

but can't ride with all the way whites..
Iamstupidashelly o

Voorhees, NJ

#4398 Jul 18, 2012
Plessy vs. fergusson LOL..

the negcracker..

living his white privilege..
Iamstupidashelly o

Voorhees, NJ

#4399 Jul 18, 2012
while being black..

no whites got mad when some of the white slave owners had some black in them..

THAT WAS DUMB..

you shoulda just all been like hel yea.. they still white in them..
Iamstupidashelly o

Voorhees, NJ

#4400 Jul 18, 2012
blacks are not weak..

in mexico blacks beat all the whites.. but they screwed up ..

by turning some of their offspring too white..

then those offspring got all ..

white supremaco.. and left..
Iamstupidashelly o

Voorhees, NJ

#4401 Jul 18, 2012
lol that's funny as hell..
Iamstupidashelly o

Voorhees, NJ

#4402 Jul 18, 2012
white people and black people always win stuff and then defeat themselves..
Iamstupidashelly o

Voorhees, NJ

#4403 Jul 18, 2012
it's fun to build your own sandcastle and then step on it..

Location hidden

#4404 Jul 19, 2012
Iamstupidashellyo wrote:
Plessy vs. fergusson LOL..
the negcracker..
living his white privilege..
Let's see, the negro has...
*naacp
*black history month
*Negro college fund
*93 black colleges
*Affirmative action & employment quotas
*Miss black USA beauty pageant
*3 major tv networks
*23 major publications solely for backs
*961 legal assistance organizations
*Black Caucus of Congress

And you call he White Race "privileged"?

We allow you these special programs and privileges because you claim that you can not compete with the White Race otherwise. And you still fall short.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#4405 Jul 20, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, the negro has...
*naacp
*black history month
*Negro college fund
*93 black colleges
*Affirmative action & employment quotas
*Miss black USA beauty pageant
*3 major tv networks
*23 major publications solely for backs
*961 legal assistance organizations
*Black Caucus of Congress
And you call he White Race "privileged"?
We allow you these special programs and privileges because you claim that you can not compete with the White Race otherwise. And you still fall short.
Don't forget who has the majority of power, wealth and for how long they have had it in a system that's rigged in favor of those who are already on top.

Location hidden

#4406 Jul 20, 2012
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget who has the majority of power, wealth and for how long they have had it in a system that's rigged in favor of those who are already on top.
well, after all it was my White Ancestors who founded and built this glorious Nation under God, and they made their accomplishments and sacrifices to benefit their descendants so that we would not have to suffer the shackles of tyranny. And they did develop the Capitalist system so that anyone with the ambition to work hard and invest wisely can share in obtaining such prosperity. This system has proven to be so beneficial and correct that we quickly rose to be the most powerful Nation on Earth, with millions coming to our shores each year so that they can shed the traditions and chains of their former homeland and embrace our Americanism.

This is one of the unique characteristics of the American White Race. What we do is not for ourselves, but for our children and their children. As these traits are passed on to each generation, so is the accumulated wealth and knowledge.

I offer no apology for being of the superior race. I am very proud of it. As you benefit from our accomplishments as well, you ought to stop being so arrogant and start being more appreciative of the benefits and programs we provide to you so you can become more of an asset to civilization rather than a liability.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#4407 Jul 20, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
well, after all it was my White Ancestors who founded and built this glorious Nation under God, and they made their accomplishments and sacrifices to benefit their descendants so that we would not have to suffer the shackles of tyranny. And they did develop the Capitalist system so that anyone with the ambition to work hard and invest wisely can share in obtaining such prosperity. This system has proven to be so beneficial and correct that we quickly rose to be the most powerful Nation on Earth, with millions coming to our shores each year so that they can shed the traditions and chains of their former homeland and embrace our Americanism.
This is one of the unique characteristics of the American White Race. What we do is not for ourselves, but for our children and their children. As these traits are passed on to each generation, so is the accumulated wealth and knowledge.
I offer no apology for being of the superior race. I am very proud of it. As you benefit from our accomplishments as well, you ought to stop being so arrogant and start being more appreciative of the benefits and programs we provide to you so you can become more of an asset to civilization rather than a liability.
I think you missed my point. I admire success and great accomplishments as much as anyone as long as it's acquired honestly, without exploiting, suppressing or ripping off others. There should be a level playing field for all, not just for a few relatives and cronies which seems to be a huge problem in our society, irrespective of "race" or ethnicity.

“for sure__maybe”

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#4408 Jul 20, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
you have nothing to be proud of-real Americans believe that all men are created equal but there are still people like yourself who are a danger to our country.So instead being proud you should be ashamed-the white man has misused and abused everything and everyone to get what they wanted.Proud?-you are a joke.

Location hidden

#4409 Jul 20, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you have nothing to be proud of-real Americans believe that all men are created equal but there are still people like yourself who are a danger to our country.So instead being proud you should be ashamed-the white man has misused and abused everything and everyone to get what they wanted.Proud?-you are a joke.
Yes, our framers stated that "All men are created equal". But keep in mind that they did not consider the negro as "men", but rather property.(Which is why the majority of the Framers and founding fathers owned slaves). Even our Constitution did not consider your race as a whole person, but only 3/5th of one.(ironically,it was the Southern States that wanted the negro to be considered as a whole person, but the Northern States did not want them to be considered at all. Hence the "Great Compromise" and Consideration).

And even with all of this, it was not the White Race that enslaved the black race. It was a man named Anthony Johnson who sued in the House of Burgundees in 1654 (SCOTUS dd not yet exist) that since the negro was spared death by their own African government in exchange of servitude, that they are no longer people but property, and therefore may be owned for life. Anthony was a black man who did not want to free his slaves after 6 years of labor.

As you can see... it was the negro who enslaved the black race, but it was the White Race who freed them. Is this what you want me to be "ashamed" of?

I offer no apology, I have no regrets. And I am very proud of the sacrifices and accomplishments of my White Ancestors. If it wasn't for them, you would still be living in mud huts, suffering from disease, famine and tribal wars while trying to outrun lions, hippos and crocs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Perry May Fight Obama's Lawlessness - Sue ... Nov 21 Le Duped 17
Texas prepared to fight Obama's immigration order Nov 20 spud 3
As Northeast Gateway toll project's fate dims, ... Nov 17 selfish 1
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... Nov 16 WeTheSheeple 496
Obama's priorities: WMD protection takes backse... Nov 15 wild child 1
ABA president asks Texas governor for stay to c... Nov 14 paddyomalley 1
Donna Campbell Is Trying To Legalize Discrimina... Nov 13 disgusted 1

Texas Government People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE