Texas Defies Obama Admin., Bars Abort...

Texas Defies Obama Admin., Bars Abortion Providers from Medicaid

There are 2812 comments on the New Media Journal story from Feb 24, 2012, titled Texas Defies Obama Admin., Bars Abortion Providers from Medicaid. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

Texas on Thursday passed regulations barring Planned Parenthood clinics and other "affiliates of abortion providers" from participating in the state's Medicaid program starting March 14, the Texas Tribune is reporting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

First Prev
of 141
Next Last

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#2934 Jul 11, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Petey kind of took a break by taking my suggestion to get hid buns over to a gay forum. And as for his threats, did you see where he gone tossed from topix, had to change his name to get back on? He has to be 12!
Now maybe we can discuss some real stuff that has real value. Like ponies and stuff.
Speaking of ponies...I have Dish and at some point I just might get the horse racing package. 80 channels. An extra $50 on my bill with no real justification except to watch live racing from all over. However you can watch a bunch of tracks for free on twinspires. See the dilemma? Plus I think most of the big tracks have live feeds on their websites so $50 compared to free. I don't know.

What really keeps me from doing it though is the sole reason I got Dish was to watch the Kung Fu network in HD which they got rid of in order to show the weather channel in HD.

I would watch so much of the kung fu channel the screen saver would come on! I even called Dish and said what the hell I'm not going to watch 6 straight hours of the weather channel. Granted I wasted my time speaking to some college student working at a call center, but I vented nonetheless.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#2935 Jul 12, 2012
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of ponies...I have Dish and at some point I just might get the horse racing package. 80 channels. An extra $50 on my bill with no real justification except to watch live racing from all over. However you can watch a bunch of tracks for free on twinspires. See the dilemma? Plus I think most of the big tracks have live feeds on their websites so $50 compared to free. I don't know.
What really keeps me from doing it though is the sole reason I got Dish was to watch the Kung Fu network in HD which they got rid of in order to show the weather channel in HD.
I would watch so much of the kung fu channel the screen saver would come on! I even called Dish and said what the hell I'm not going to watch 6 straight hours of the weather channel. Granted I wasted my time speaking to some college student working at a call center, but I vented nonetheless.
I know where you are coming from. It's just like the dilemma of the price changes of the Daily Racing Form. When I started betting back in 91, I think the price of the form was about $1.50. Now it's over $7.00 and I can assure any user that it ain't making handicapping any easier.

The TV dilemma is worse. Just like at the tracks with the multiple screens-you can't watch tow or more races going off at the same time, and jumping from track to track cuts into last minute betting strategies.

I am going to make an effort to bet the Breeder's Cup this year-bite my tongue.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#2936 Jul 12, 2012
Whoever is judging the posts is a flat out card! Hilarious!

So it's mean to talk about horse racing? hahahahaha

“Let Them Live”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2939 Jul 12, 2012
Petey's hanging out with his manly friends, Shovel and Moonie, and Moogana.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#2940 Jul 13, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
Petey's hanging out with his manly friends, Shovel and Moonie, and Moogana.
He does more than hang out with them. He's at least a dual-personality in one case. He's has to be at least a half-dozen posters to produce the "mob" mentality pressure on folks like Bluestreak. If he didn't show up as multiple idiots, Blue wouldn't have any one to spar with and would crush the little worm in one sentence zingers.

“Let Them Live”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2941 Jul 13, 2012
I believe that.
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
He does more than hang out with them. He's at least a dual-personality in one case. He's has to be at least a half-dozen posters to produce the "mob" mentality pressure on folks like Bluestreak. If he didn't show up as multiple idiots, Blue wouldn't have any one to spar with and would crush the little worm in one sentence zingers.
They call them proxy queens, in Petey's case.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#2942 Jul 13, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
I believe that. <quoted text>They call them proxy queens, in Petey's case.
Well, I have a few names for them, but will refrain in their use as I am in the presence of a lady. But yes, he's over on the Obama and gay forums spilling his venom. He sneaks over here to judge, then runs away giggling with childish joy. What a Pansey!
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#2944 Jul 13, 2012
bluestreak returneth wrote:
<quoted text>
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? Let's head on over to those forums too, broaden our front and wade on in, the water's fine!
Valhalla, I am coming.....
Which ones, and waht topics? I can dig dying a Vikings death.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#2946 Jul 16, 2012
I just gotta laugh-snicker, snicker.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#2947 Jul 27, 2012
Just catching up...

Did I post this here?

That's myself and two players. I tried to get this to NBC during the chime in contest, but I think NBC never followed through with it.

Oh and as for this thread "quitters never win" ;-)
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#2948 Jul 27, 2012
justice is just a choice wrote:
Just catching up...
Did I post this here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =htZRFw-gsnUXX
That's myself and two players. I tried to get this to NBC during the chime in contest, but I think NBC never followed through with it.
Oh and as for this thread "quitters never win" ;-)
Ya got that right!
Trace
#2950 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 141
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 7 hr fubar 24
News Milestones in legal fight over Texas abortion law Mon Cat74 2
News Supreme Court divided on Obama immigration plan Jun 23 MeMeMe 2
News Platform: Texas Democrats feel strongly on tran... Jun 20 CA DAD 5
News The fight over illegal immigrants goes to the S... Jun 3 Fed Up Democrat 161
News Texas high speed train project takes land from ... May 30 Three Psyche 2
News Texas Republicans not quite ready to secede May '16 Three Days Paleo 9
More from around the web