Armed militias planning to take over ...

Armed militias planning to take over US border to thwart illegal immigrants

There are 371 comments on the Russia Taday story from Jul 7, 2014, titled Armed militias planning to take over US border to thwart illegal immigrants. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

A protester is handcuffed and placed in a police car after a scuffle broke out before the possible arrivals of undocumented migrants who may be processed at the Murrieta Border Patrol Station in Murrieta, California July 4, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2 Jul 7, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
Anybody with me!
Grab your guns, lets have some fun!
We're heading to the Green Giant Plantation!
t would be funny to see. an armada of fat-assed slob wanna be warriors like the Bundy ranch crowd...

not usre if your Rascal with lift assist can make it over the rugged terrain of the border, pal..you might have to just stay home and play video games and wank of to boy porn.
foster

Oakley, KS

#3 Jul 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>t would be funny to see. an armada of fat-assed slob wanna be warriors like the Bundy ranch crowd...
not usre if your Rascal with lift assist can make it over the rugged terrain of the border, pal..you might have to just stay home and play video games and wank of to boy porn.
that would make him a democrat

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4 Jul 7, 2014
Your to fat and out of shape, just grab your remote control and watch on t.v.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#7 Jul 7, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
Gutless spam
How sad that you can not even try to debate me. I guess you simply don't have it in you. How sad. Blame your parents for bad breeding.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 7, 2014
Hip Hip Horay!!!!
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#9 Jul 7, 2014
Awesome!
Shoot to kill.
A few rotting stinking corpses in the hot sun will send a very clear message!

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#10 Jul 8, 2014
They are not undocumented migrants they are Illegal immigrants. Shoot to kill.
Fools

Huntington, WV

#11 Jul 8, 2014
If you are going to shoot to kill anyone lets see a few of the militia idiots hit the dirt.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#13 Jul 8, 2014
Fools wrote:
If you are going to shoot to kill anyone lets see a few of the militia idiots hit the dirt.
Let the Feds take out some of these white supremist militia gun'n bible trash and throw the rest in jail. They are willfully ignorant and an embarrassment to the USA.
nope

Maxton, NC

#15 Jul 8, 2014
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
Awesome!
Shoot to kill.
A few rotting stinking corpses in the hot sun will send a very clear message!
you know thats still murder right? illegal or not they dont wear a badge and the only thing that attitude is going to get for them and you is a needle.
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#16 Jul 8, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Let the Feds take out some of these white supremist militia gun'n bible trash and throw the rest in jail. They are willfully ignorant and an embarrassment to the USA.
My goodness what a bloodthirsty Earth Child you are.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#17 Jul 8, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness what a bloodthirsty Earth Child you are.
What do you mean 'bloodthirsty'? Your militia buddies want to kill children and that's murder. Let the zfeds do their job.
Yep2

Watseka, IL

#18 Jul 8, 2014
You sound kinda kill-crazy to me.

As long as someone else does the killing.

Why are you so horny to have others kill those you don't like?

You remind me of some kind of Charlie Manson-Earth Child - go drink some blood and take a nice nap until you feel better.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#19 Jul 8, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
You sound kinda kill-crazy to me.
As long as someone else does the killing.
Why are you so horny to have others kill those you don't like?
You remind me of some kind of Charlie Manson-Earth Child - go drink some blood and take a nice nap until you feel better.
Sounds like you have a guilty conscience and that's why you deflect.
Yep2

Watseka, IL

#20 Jul 8, 2014
But Earth Child-Gaia - YOU are the one shrieking for zfeds to kill people, not me.

What a bloodthirsty liar you are.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#21 Jul 8, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
But Earth Child-Gaia - YOU are the one shrieking for zfeds to kill people, not me.
What a bloodthirsty liar you are.
You're the coward and liar. The Feds have every right to fire at somebody holding a gun, shooting and interfering with the Feds.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#22 Jul 8, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you have a guilty conscience and that's why you deflect.
Deflection is all they have.
Yep2

Saint Augustine, FL

#27 Jul 8, 2014
People like Earth Child would ENJOY seeing feds gun down people they hate.

Deflection myazz.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#28 Jul 8, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
People like Earth Child would ENJOY seeing feds gun down people they hate.
Deflection myazz.
Yep2
United States
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1210 min ago

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
This is precisely why Zyklon B was invented and put in handy canisters. However, proper use of the disinfectant requires a government not deny public knowledge of what is happening to the infested groups being deloused. Obama disallows pictures, recordings, or even talking to the children... we're all supposed to trust what the Democrats are doing, like that's really worked out in the past!

Napalm also does wonders


We see, the two cowards above who will not register, belong with the criminally insane.
Yep2

Saint Augustine, FL

#30 Jul 8, 2014
Cordwainer Trout?

WTH does Cordwainer Trout have to do with me?

What I do register wise is none of your business, busy body.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houston celebrated surgeon Red Duke with his ow... Aug 27 Celebrated farts 2
News Univision reporter removed from Trump news conf... Aug 26 Boot Him 5
News Cruz opposes 'birthright citizenship' Aug 21 RayOne 1
News Family Fights Texas Over 1767 Land Grant Aug 20 helen 2
News Anti-Gay Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Char... Aug 20 It is all Bad 13
News Poll: Trump leads Walker, Bush Aug 17 serfs up 133
News Rick Perry stops paying all of his staff as fun... Aug 12 FECES Control Squad 7
More from around the web