Texas, affirm same-sex couples' right...

Texas, affirm same-sex couples' right to marry

There are 32 comments on the Daily Texan story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Texas, affirm same-sex couples' right to marry. In it, Daily Texan reports that:

Earlier this month, state Representatives Rafael Anchia, D-Dallas, and Garnet Coleman, D-Houston, introduced twin bills initiating an amendment to the Texas Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Texan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#33 Feb 19, 2013
Cdr wrote:
you must queer don't worry bout my spelling check
I'm not the least bit worried about your spelling, sweetie. I merely wanted to point how that when you can't even get the names right, it comes across as if you have never actually read the Bible.
Cdr wrote:
Leviticus 18:22 1 Timothy 1:10 . I'm not closed minded just fed up with liberals like you
OOOooooo random Bible verses, one from a Book you don't even follow (how hypocritical of you) and one which has been deliberately mistranslated. Now I know for sure that you have never actually read a Bible. Look cupcake, if you want to pray that God has problems with homosexuality, you go right ahead, but quit torturing scripture to bolster your fantasy that He might agree with you.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#34 Feb 20, 2013
Happy Anniverary 1913 wrote:
I'm calling out those with desructive behavior patterns along with the same people that schemed against Germany in 1916 for a sliver of land at the expense of Muslim and American blood. World blood for that matter!
These people have been manipulating us ever since 1913 headlong into two world wars that have never ended. And all because of why and for who tony? Of course the only thing we're supposed to remember is that apparently 6 million people, many of them Khazars perished at the hands of Hitler. How it all came to be does not matter tony but just look at the predicament we are in now?
You're too stupid to see the writing on the wall and deserve your just fate.
Benjamin Freedman
sweet liberty dot org /issues/Israel/Freedman
Stay away from my posts. Retard!
You're crazy. And racist.

Tacoma, WA

#35 Feb 20, 2013
Dead Red Oil Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did this person serve in the military because they were gay? Do straight men serve in the military because they are straight? Do blacks serve in the military because they are black? According to your argument of stereotypes and perversions yes. Why should said person receive more recognition than any other soldier? Hmmmmmm?
They are not getting any benefits that hetero couples don't receive. Equal to, not more than.

http://www.ehow.com/info_7906181_va-burial-be...

Tacoma, WA

#36 Feb 20, 2013
NW Yade wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is. Great publicity to promote it across the board. It's like shoving $h!t in someones face I suppose. Good job.
Did you serve because you say you're gay?
Did you become a teacher because you say you're gay?
Are you a banker cus you say you are gay?
I fool around on my wife so I should receive 'special' recognition for it.
I sleep with many women and I should recieve 'special' recognition.
I sleep with my sister so I should receive 'special' recognition.
Though two men cannot conceive a child the state should provide us with one.
If you don't want **** shoved in your face, then don't read it. I personally don't care if you sleep with your sister, mom, or even your grandma if they are ok with it. We seem to be discussing equality for fellow human beings, not your wacky sex life.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#41 Feb 20, 2013
Happy Anniversary 1913 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use other nations to kill one another and wander the earth claiming only my blood brothers and sisters are God's own people and above all other races.
THEY ARE RACIST!
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
You sold our hyde, you sold our land, you stole our families, you sold our soldiers, you sold our marriage, you sold our parents, you sold our children, you sold our souls, and for THAT!
I can never forgive you.
You deserve this.
Again, you're crazy. And you make no sense. And you're racist. And I'm Italian.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#42 Feb 20, 2013
BEAMISH, HENRY H. 20th century British publisher.
"There is no need to be delicate on this Jewish question. You must face them in this country. The Jew should be satisfied here. I was here forty-seven years ago; your doors were thrown open and you were then free. Now he has got you absolutely by the throat - that is their reward. " (New York speech, October 30, 1937)
Yes, we get it - you are anti-Israel and anti-Jew.

Maybe you can find the appropriate forum to talk about that.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#45 Feb 20, 2013
some nuts abound, that's for sure.

back on topic.....

way to go texas! it's not bound to pass here in texas, considering the mindset of your average texan. well, maybe native texan. some of the transplants from other states might understand the need of those bills passing and would vote for them.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#47 Feb 20, 2013
I know you're not. You're a Khazar.
Try dealing in reality sometime.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#48 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
How bout anti Christain or anti Muslim?
It's appropriate here, there, eVeRyWhErE......
F. TROCASE, in Jewish Austria
"No obstacle discourages them; they persevere throughout the world, throughout the centuries, the unity of their race. The Talmud has given them a powerful organization which modern progress has been unable to change. Deep, ineradicable hatred of everything that is not Jewish stimulates them in war which they wage against Christian Society, which is too divided to be able to fight with the necessary energy."
True or false?
who cares - oh, just crazy you.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#49 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
We are on topic. It's called relevance and public morals, pig!True or false?
Not even close. You're just ranting against Israel.

Being gay is morally neutral, like being left-handed.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#50 Feb 21, 2013
I just feed lemons to the troll and move on.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#52 Feb 21, 2013
Red Head Left Hand Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the hundreds of ridiculous and 'unproven' arguments, this is one of them.
Steer clear of the red headed left handed kweer Tony.
Yet you provide no refutation.

Since I had no choice in being gay, it is impossible for there to be a moral question.

Further, I am an exceptionally moral person, more so than the average person. An immoral person does not compartmentalize their immorality in one thing. Cheaters steal. Murderers lie. There is nothing relating homosexuality to morality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeland Security chief lauds Texas 'sanctuary ... Wed Fart Calzones 2
News Kwame Kilpatrick moves into larger, $372K home ... (Nov '11) Dec 2 Kunta 7
News Perry Can Win If Leadership Trumps Debates (Nov '11) Nov '17 maria denial 5
News The Left Is Eager to See an Undocumented Immigr... Oct '17 Laredo 12
News Texas House speaker who slowed conservative age... Oct '17 anonymous 4
News DC court blocks for now immigrant teen's access... Oct '17 OneWomynRiot 16
News TACT, Rep. Joe Moody, & Others Rush To Blame Ca... Oct '17 Laredo 1
More from around the web