Obama says Boy Scouts should end thei...

Obama says Boy Scouts should end their ban on gays

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Obama says Boy Scouts should end their ban on gays. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

President Barack Obama gestures as he speaks in the East Room of the White House in Washington, Friday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I'm glad he is workig on cutting spending, paying at least his huge debt down, helping business create jobs and generally improving the economey so all Aericans can improve their situation. I would be horrified if he was ot campaigning to ignore The Constitution or putting presure on private organization. There are some imbeciles who would be trying to rally folks to take away others rights or harrassing private orgazations to do something they might no want to.
june

Maringouin, LA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Donny Brook wrote:
I'm glad he is workig on cutting spending, paying at least his huge debt down, helping business create jobs and generally improving the economey so all Aericans can improve their situation. I would be horrified if he was ot campaigning to ignore The Constitution or putting presure on private organization. There are some imbeciles who would be trying to rally folks to take away others rights or harrassing private orgazations to do something they might no want to.
what spending cuts that come close to his increased spending?what jobs created besides federal ones?put out some facts instead of repeating odummys lip service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple's dream home a 10-year legal nightmare (Jan '07) Wed NeverTratonAgain 25
News Oil pipeline: Trump's stock in company raises c... Wed Well Well 10
News Photo illustration on texting while driving Tue... Wed Driving phartsc 1
News Life in Texas Mar 19 Texxy 1
News Texas House passes statewide ban on texting whi... Mar 16 Jim 1
News Who is Jerry Falwell Jr. and why is he reformin... Mar 16 South Knox Hombre 3
News Taco Journalist Wants to Make Tacos the Officia... Mar 15 butters_ 1
More from around the web