The Texas Nationalist Movement

Posted in the Texas Government Forum

Gloria Quesatd

Indian Trail, NC

#1 Nov 14, 2012
I love it that Texas wants to succeed from the Union! We live in the most liberal states of all, Washington, next to Oregon! These states love to be first in all things awful and bad for the economy and general morale. Oregon was first in legalising abortion, euthenasia, Now gay marriage, and the legalisation of "recreational pot". Now we can cringe while driving on the roads hoping not to be hit by a pothead. An article recently stated that a good share of automobile accidents are caused by people using marijuana! And who's broke, or nearly broke? Oregon and Washington. Oregon had to close schools, due to lack of funding, same with washington, and lay off hundreds of teachers! Obama and his administration are clearly WRONG, and we are all suffering! Oh but just give Obamacare a chance...its the end of society as we know it. I will move to Texas if they succeed, in succeeding...and i will now monitarily support them! Go Texas. we're sooo fed up and REALLY take action. Our independence DEPENDS on it. So Sincerly, Gloria Questad, mother of 6, grandmother of 24!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How To Remove Florida Arrest.org And a Dui Mug ... (Jun '11) Jan 19 John 136
Carson, Walker, Perry to headline RNC meeting Jan 15 kuda 6
5 Craziest Bills Already Filed with the Texas L... Jan 13 Just Go 1
Is Perry eying White House? Jan 10 tha Professor 122
Conservative publisher Andrew Breitbart dies in... (Mar '12) Jan 9 swedenforever 514
Other border states shun Arizona's immigration law (May '10) Jan 6 colton case 9,053
Perry, Cruz among big GOP names to see Texas AG... Jan 5 Donny Brook 2
More from around the web