Another look at Jindal

Another look at Jindal

There are 26 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 15, 2012, titled Another look at Jindal. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Three years ago, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal got his first big chance in the national spotlight and bombed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#24 Jul 16, 2012
Yepper call the forced takeover of health care in America obamacare and you're a racist. If you present rock solid proof b. h. obama is a marxist you're a racist and on and on it goes.
On the other hand...how about if you do-not call the sleazy forced takeover of health care in America obamacare you're a racist and a fool.
Next how about if you do-not call b. h. obama a self-serving marxist man-child you're a racist and a bigger fool.
Obviously those for obama are giving him a pass for no other reason than his skin colorÂ…
In other words according to MLK, if you chose skin color over content of character you're a racist.
Billy Ringo

United States

#26 Jul 17, 2012
Piyush? Picking Piyush makes no sense - Willard will win LA anyway - I mean, LA has the lowest high school and college graduation rate in the country.

Willard needs Ohio and Florida more than Louisiana.

Ohio is probably a lost cause for Willard, so he will pick Ruby.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#30 Jul 20, 2012
Who needs gun control? yea right

and ultra-cons say Norway has crime-lol!

we've had 1 serial killing/massacre in 50 years

you guys had Littleton,Va Tech,Aurora,Ft Hood,etc.

Location hidden

#33 Jul 22, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>NRA membership soaring since fast and furious debate. I always said follow the money, NRA is largest terroist ORG. in the world.
Hi Rider, it seems banning assault weapons is too progressive for NRA

the National Retard Association..If you're a hunter or something I don't have a problem with non-assault weapons..but this imbecile had military weapons in a movie theater and now the poor woman who is near death has lost her 6 year old daughter, and the NRA is proud of their lobbying against intolerance of these guns..what a sick world
The Prez needs to change his priority-make this a priority..Romenee is pandering to these idiots
Billy Ringo

United States

#36 Jul 23, 2012
Not even Piyush can help Willard now ...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Location hidden

#38 Jul 24, 2013
Long Live the Belfast Telegraph!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas-News 26 mins ago 9:00 p.m.Illegal Central... Sep 17 Ben Ghazi 1
News Family of woman found dead in Texas jail report... Sep 15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Ita s too late for Clinton-Trump, but Electoral... Sep 15 Ben Ghazi 1
News Obama creates world's largest marine protected ... Aug 27 Stephany McDowell 3
News Wal-Mart takes Texas to court to crack liquor-s... Aug 27 Stephany McDowell 3
News Texas facing hurricane season with drained disa... Aug '16 Serratus Anterior 1
News U.S. Supreme Court Ordered Hank Skinner's DNA E... (Sep '13) Aug '16 Guilty 3
More from around the web