Holder, at N.A.A.C.P. Event, Criticizes Voter ID Laws

Full story: The New York Times
Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. A on Tuesday vowed that the Justice Department would "remain aggressive" in challenging new restrictions on voter access to the ballot. Full Story
Adopt A Pet

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 10, 2012
After reviewing the Texas Humane Society's 'needed documents to adopt an animal' Smoldering Holder is blowing more hot air. You can't adopt an animal without a photo ID.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Photo ID shuld be the law of the land. Holder and his handler obama simply want the illegals to vote because they vote Democrat.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 12, 2012
UR BS wrote:
Photo ID shuld be the law of the land. Holder and his handler obama simply want the illegals to vote because they vote Democrat.
What burns my butt is the Mexican national who comes here, whether legally, or illegally, does, or does not, become a US citizen, but can still vote in elections in Mexico.

That means I ought to be able to vote in England, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, and Israel. Not to mention voting in Massachusetts, Virginia, North Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Ohio, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Indiana, and Missouri.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 12, 2012
If voter fraud benefited Republicans, you can bet Dems would:

A) Be trumpeting it to the skies
B) Have already passed laws preventing it
Florida

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jul 14, 2012
And yet the DOJ's agreed to let Florida access the data base? Smoldering Holder doesn't know if he's coming or going!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Dept. official charged with soliciting minor Feb 25 Donny Brook 1
Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry touts low taxes in... Feb 25 fyi 6
Recent editorials from Texas newspapers Feb 24 Belle Sexton 1
In Texas politics, a gay rights win; STAAR agai... Feb 21 Dubya 2
Cruz opposes U.S. 'boots on the ground' now to ... Feb 15 Cat74 31
Rick Perry: Boy Scouts Should Keep No-Gay Policy (Feb '13) Feb 13 Jed Martin 18
Texas National Guard wants 'predictability' on ... Feb 11 Chili Con Carnage 3
More from around the web