Rep. Scott DesJarlais urged woman to ...

Rep. Scott DesJarlais urged woman to have an abortion, transcript says

There are 9 comments on the The Tennessean story from Oct 10, 2012, titled Rep. Scott DesJarlais urged woman to have an abortion, transcript says. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais discussed an abortion after possibly impregnating a patient, according to a report Wednesday that cited a sealed divorce record.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

i know

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Hypocrite! Vote for Stewart.
Allen

Rockport, IN

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Typical
Ridge Runner

Franklin, TN

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Sp Acquisition Corp

What's his relationship to the owners of the hospital? Bet if you dig deep enough you will find some stuff on this turd.
Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#5 Oct 23, 2012
His pretty wife is a widow, she got ALLOT of money when her husband died, he dumped his wife so fast to marry her, so no one else could get their hands on her money, except him. He is as crooked as they come!
Democrats

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Just a thought these documents were not suppose to be opened. Wonder want famous attorney or judge opened the tainted files. Just curious
Betty

Knoxville, TN

#7 Nov 6, 2012
A bunch of useless old mud dragged up by the Democratic party. Any person (Stewart)who wants to win an election bad enough to support this type yellow journalism can't be good for the people. National Democratic party money going into our local election trying to steal a seat. Pitiful. I'm sure Mr. Stewart's past is sparkling clean. Imagine that, a politician with no secrets.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Typical god fearing do as I say not as I do Rapepublican.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Typical republican. Illegal for everyone else, except for themselves.

There is a word for that..Now say it with me.... HYPOCRISY!
Bill

Faith, NC

#11 Nov 25, 2012
What gets me is that he was reelected!! Also, does anyone know who in his office he was screwing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 59 min here now 14,397
Danielle Norris and Darrell Rhea 6 hr Her 8
News NAACP Ban The Box Sun MichaelH 2
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage ne... Jul 4 Concerned Citizen 1
News Mississippi, Tennessee debate future of Confede... Jul 2 Ronald 16
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) Jul 1 Share your Harem 49
MISSION Stuttering.. Jun 29 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
More from around the web