Roundup nabs more than a dozen drug suspects in Roane County, plus meth lab

Jun 8, 2010 Full story: WBIR-TV Knoxville 27

A year-long investigation by multiple East Tennessee law enforcement agencies into a meth cooking network culminated in a roundup in Roane County on Tuesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carrol Biship

Lenoir City, TN

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Shane Kirby got arrested in that mess. His daddy is a Rockwood Cop. I'd say the Kirby boy won't spend a day over in Roane County.
Carrol Biship

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Jun 9, 2010
Just like Jack Ledford over there. He got a slap on the rist. on the TBI sex offender site. http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/sorinternet/SOFi...

He molested a kid under 13 but they changed it to 18 so he wouldnt have to spend any time in jail. His daddy campainged up there in Loudon for the DA.

Roane county is crooked bunch of good old boys taking care of each other.
Roane PBA

Medford, NY

#3 Jun 10, 2010
Carrol Biship wrote:
Just like Jack Ledford over there. He got a slap on the rist. on the TBI sex offender site. http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/sorinternet/SOFi...
He molested a kid under 13 but they changed it to 18 so he wouldnt have to spend any time in jail. His daddy campainged up there in Loudon for the DA.
Howdy Carrol, whatcha doin tonight? Wanna join the good ole boys club and be one of us? Let me know and we can hook up for the initiation.
Names

Cranbury, NJ

#4 Jun 10, 2010
Names of those arrested thus far:

Jason Paul Crabtree W/M 08/20/1977 Roane County
Misty Nicole Davis W/F - 07/04/1985 Roane County
Ernest Eugene Frady - W/M - 08/30/1968 Roane County
Kristi Nicole Kelly W/F - 09/22/1979 Roane County
Shane Lee Kirby W/M - 11/27/1974 Roane County
Kristi Michelle Miller W/F - 03/31/1980 Roane County
Jamie Elaine Pelfrey W/F - 11/14/1975 Roane County
John Chester Roberts W/M - 11/26/1977 Roane County
Jeffrey Ray Waldo W/M - 09/04/1962 Roane County
Misty Dawn Crabtree W/F - 08/22/1979 Roane County
Courtney Nicole Turner W/F - 02/19/1979 Roane County
Erikka Redell Ridinger W/F - 05/09/1980 Roane County
Anthony E. Britton W/M - 03/19/1970 Roane County
Phillip Eugene Green W/M - 03/04/1963 Roane County
Whats In A Name

Medford, NY

#5 Jun 10, 2010
Names wrote:
Names of those arrested thus far:
Jason Paul Crabtree W/M 08/20/1977 Roane County
Misty Nicole Davis W/F - 07/04/1985 Roane County
Ernest Eugene Frady - W/M - 08/30/1968 Roane County
Kristi Nicole Kelly W/F - 09/22/1979 Roane County
Shane Lee Kirby W/M - 11/27/1974 Roane County
Kristi Michelle Miller W/F - 03/31/1980 Roane County
Jamie Elaine Pelfrey W/F - 11/14/1975 Roane County
John Chester Roberts W/M - 11/26/1977 Roane County
Jeffrey Ray Waldo W/M - 09/04/1962 Roane County
Misty Dawn Crabtree W/F - 08/22/1979 Roane County
Courtney Nicole Turner W/F - 02/19/1979 Roane County
Erikka Redell Ridinger W/F - 05/09/1980 Roane County
Anthony E. Britton W/M - 03/19/1970 Roane County
Phillip Eugene Green W/M - 03/04/1963 Roane County
Wow....Two Misty's and two Kristi's.....Who'd a thunk it?
wondering

AOL

#6 Jun 11, 2010
Carrol Biship wrote:
how did you hear about this and do you know the childs family and why wasn't more done?
childs mom

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 11, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
how did you hear about this and do you know the childs family and why wasn't more done?
I will be glad to tell you because I am the childs MOM. It took those jerks 3 years to even prosecute that Bum, he plea bargained with the DA office,and was charged with aggravated sexual battery by an authority figure, was placed on the sex offenders registry for 10 years, was ordered to have counseling,probation,and cant ever come around us. Yeah I would say you are correct...Corruption is alive and well in Roane County. The DA acted as though I was being a bitch because I would't let up on them until he was prosecuted..It took calling the FBI to even get that done, plus I had to move from my home of 10 years. Good ole boys indeed! My sons case was put off also because of the Houston trials, I guess that was more important than my child being molested by a scum bag degenerate!
childs mom

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jun 11, 2010
Carrol Biship wrote:
I agree and thank you for posting the hyperlink to the sex offenders regisrty. You are correct! corruption is alive and well in Roane County. It was my son that Jack Ledford molested! I have posted my response about it on here.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#9 Jun 11, 2010

Year Long, Somebody was Ridin' the Clock,...
childs mom Knoxville Tn

AOL

#10 Jun 12, 2010
Big Time wrote:
Year Long, Somebody was Ridin' the Clock,...
what do you mean?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#11 Jun 13, 2010

Padding The Payroll,...
reality check

Nashville, TN

#12 Jun 21, 2010
You can whine about things all day long. Until all of ya's get up and vote some of these incumbents out, this is how it will stay.
Think about it, voting IS our voice. We keep saying, whatever.
Poo Poo

Humboldt, TN

#13 Jun 21, 2010
It so funny when they b white. Where are all you racist now ? Whitie being Whitie. Ya'll ain't got nothing to say do you cracker ! Funny honkey got caught ! They will lit them go.
Honkey

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2010
Don't worry Poo poo. We are still right here. Why do they call you poo poo? Your skin the color of poop? They should call you Turd turd.
agree

Whitley City, KY

#15 Jun 24, 2010
Carrol Biship wrote:
Shane Kirby got arrested in that mess. His daddy is a Rockwood Cop. I'd say the Kirby boy won't spend a day over in Roane County.
they r all a bunch of junkies
agree

Oakdale, TN

#16 Jun 24, 2010
Carrol Biship wrote:
everyone should ban together and put a stop to this crap
Bad Bad People

Medford, NY

#17 Jun 25, 2010
Can't we just build a wall around Roane County and be done with it?
childs mom

Brentwood, TN

#18 Jul 21, 2010
reality check wrote:
You can whine about things all day long. Until all of ya's get up and vote some of these incumbents out, this is how it will stay.
Think about it, voting IS our voice. We keep saying, whatever.
Reality Check...here's a reality check...It is impossible to" VOTE OUT" political corruption! When one bunch is gone the next group voted in turns corrupt if they weren't already! These people are apprentice's to the ones in office...Just look at our president! Do you really believe the American people put him in office? No experience, was not American born, and was raised partly as a Muslim! Have you ever read about The Illuminati? might want to if you haven't.
Uneducated

Medford, NY

#19 Jul 21, 2010
childs mom wrote:
<quoted text> Reality Check...here's a reality check...It is impossible to" VOTE OUT" political corruption! When one bunch is gone the next group voted in turns corrupt if they weren't already! These people are apprentice's to the ones in office...Just look at our president! Do you really believe the American people put him in office? No experience, was not American born, and was raised partly as a Muslim! Have you ever read about The Illuminati? might want to if you haven't.
You're from Roane aren't you?
The Illuminati

Cranbury, NJ

#20 Jul 21, 2010
Quit reading about us!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 10 min WTSenior 1,649
Lawsuit Against DHS Could Lead To Reform (Feb '08) Fri RR EARLE 68
The Lillelid murders: ten years later (Feb '07) Dec 23 Roman 48
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Dec 19 Crackerman 8,660
Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) Dec 17 Swedenforever 39
Bluegrass on 'It's a Harmony Road Christmas' th... Dec 16 Will Dockery 1
living in tri cities in east tenn Dec 16 irishsneakers 1
More from around the web