Nashville anti-abortion vigil evokes emotions

Mar 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Tennessean

The Los Angeles Kings scored three goals in the third period to pull away for a 4-2 victory over... Ed Corby of Nashville waves to passers-by as he participants in the 40 Days for Life campaign across from The Women's Center, a facility that provides abortion services.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Sheik Yerbouti

Jamison, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

These fundietards and papists need to get a life and stay out of the personal medical decisions of others. No one is forced to have an abortion so if you don't believe in abortion then by all means don't have one but mind your won business and quit trying to shove your mythology down the throats of normal people!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

That pretty much says it all.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Long Night Moon wrote:
That pretty much says it all.
Politicians, like a leech or tick, will latch onto anything in order to catch the public's attention. They should all be run through the old western sheep dip tanks or cattle troughs just to flush off the stupid ideas and open their damn eyes!..Democrats and Republicans,...all of 'em!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

The Rogue wrote:
<quoted text>
Politicians, like a leech or tick, will latch onto anything in order to catch the public's attention. They should all be run through the old western sheep dip tanks or cattle troughs just to flush off the stupid ideas and open their damn eyes!..Democrats and Republicans,...all of 'em!
I think that's a good idea. And if they get elected and don't keep their promises they get the cattle prod.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••