Pair face meth charges; Mother and so...

Pair face meth charges; Mother and son charged in Henry Co. traffic stop

There are 64 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Aug 3, 2011, titled Pair face meth charges; Mother and son charged in Henry Co. traffic stop. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

A mother and son have been arrested on several drug charges after a traffic stop Monday in Henry County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jill

Walker, LA

#62 Sep 8, 2012
Brooke wrote:
and yes i do hate this woman she ruine d my life and my family's life.

I promise you that I hate her more. She for sure ruined my life and my family. Maybe we need to start a hate club against her....I'm bet it would be a popular one.
Medina, TN

#64 Oct 15, 2012
Come on It's MITZI did anybody really expect anything any different..her son hasn't seen the light of day since the bust but she has....So who took the rap??????????It don't take a real bright person to figure this out!!!!!!!
Jill

United States

#65 Nov 1, 2012
She pretty much got a slap in the wrist as usual. You can look it up online. It was in the Jackson sun and WBBJ news. She never gets what she should.
I know

United States

#66 Nov 5, 2012
Truth is i know for a fact she had her lil boy toys on the side doing dope with. She came to my house on more than one occasion to get/give meth. The sad lil thing she was paying and sleeping with prolly had some nasty std. What goes around,comes around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Arrested After 100 Pounds Of Marijuana Foun... 13 hr Suezanne 1
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) Tue Federal Contracto... 94
News Hillary For Tennessee To Open Chattanooga Offic... Aug 27 Justice 1
News ACLU settles lawsuit over 'Some People Are Gay'... Aug 25 lides 20
News 10NEWS EXTRA: Is racism against Hispanics growi... (Nov '07) Aug 19 Jimbo Porter 1,571
Moving Aug 18 Ready to move 1
News New Survey Says Cleveland Is A Top Area Least A... Aug 15 Noise 3
More from around the web