Pair face meth charges; Mother and son charged in Henry Co. traffic stop

Aug 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jackson Sun

A mother and son have been arrested on several drug charges after a traffic stop Monday in Henry County.

Comments
1 - 20 of 64 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
brooke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

mothers against meth is now mothers on meth. that tells you how hypicritical mitzi shepard is. she only gets out of all of her trouble because she threatens joe. maybe everybody will realize how messed up she is. she hasnt ever had or been anything, joe is the only thing that was ever good in her life if he could even be considered good..
haha

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Well he must like it he keeps going back for more.
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

I know her she does not smoke meth.
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Brooke why do say that women smoke meth have you saw her i dont think so she is a nice person her son one got her in this mess.
hmmmmmm

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Truth wrote:
I know her she does not smoke meth.
I know for a FACT she used to snort crank on a regular basis. Have seen it with my own two eyes and watched her go to work as a nurse after a weekend of hard partying....wired to the teeth!

I also know she got away with premeditated murder cuz she slept her way out of it with the good old Sheriff...but then,they are HER lies...she can tell them any way she wants to..we all know the TRUTH!!!

Sounds like YOU are the one that doesn't know her....
brooke

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

I know her personally actually probably more than anybody else. She is a crack head. She had josh selling coke out of his car for her at 17. So for all you that think she is ripped great your absolutely wrong.. so before you go trying to take her side you need to know the truth. You can ask her own father he will tell you. So yeah whoever "truth" is ding you info from people who know
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

You must hate her for some reason i do know for fact that women love her son wrong place wrong time gods truth yes her son has drug problem i guess your the JUDGE and jury and thats god truth brooke.
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Mitiz does not smoke meth or sell meth why do u tell lies on her the truth shall set u free.
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

You people need to go to church god loves you and will forgive for telling lies.
brooke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Alright since you know soo much about her I'm guessing your kind to her...?. Noo but guess you need to be going to church I've known her my whole life know what she has done and what all she got josh into.... So don't try to defend her anymore...
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

WE love him because he first love us. JOHN 4-19 yes i do know her.
Brooke

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

and yes i do hate this woman she ruined my life and my family's life.
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Well you have your reason to hate but the truth is she does not smoke meth or sell meth yes her son has drug problem.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

KARMA!! AIN'T IT A BITCH? What goes around comes around. shoot a man in the back of the head and get charged with involuntary manslaughter. do 2 years in the gibson co. jail and then marry the sherriff. then the idiots of gibson co. reelect that slimeball not once but twice. then elect him gibson co. mayor. hope the whole family get's what's coming to them especially mitzi. she came out smelling like a rose. now it's all caught up with her. now her rose smells like her ASS!!
brooke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

hey "truth" your right she doesnt smoke meth. she shoots it up! and yes her son has a drug problem but want to know why cause she introduced him to it. she the reason he was in prison at 17. and if she is such a great person as you say she is. she would leave josh in jail now not let him have a meth lab in her car! she is just as messed up as he is. you can defend her all you would like but i know her very well and josh too. they are both drugged out and always have been.
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Brooke your hate makes you lie on her good luck in life.
Faye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

Hello Truth. Just thought I would try to make you understand that Mitzi has lead a life of lies, deception and drug abuse. When she killed mackie it was over drugs. She has always had a hunger for speed and a silver spoon since she was born with it in her mouth. But it is a proven fact that she has always had a cocaine problem I am not saying that she was not a good nurse, Im sure she was but she has NEVER NEVER been a good mother and I know that for a fact she has taught that boy everything he knows and she has completely ruined his life.. He will spend the next 20 in the state pen and she will get a new mercedes so no one will know that was her car at the impound lot and she will get ger nails done and sit on her lazy butt in Joes house and pretend she is still married to a Gibson County socialite lets hope she gets her roots done too because that mug shot really looked bad.. She evidentally has you fooled but thats what she wanted you to be. Go hang out on Salem Rd or in Cedar Grove she is always there hanging with the finest....So you need to argue with this subject with people that don't know her and by the way Brooke is a Christian and believe me we have prayed about this situation but truth you have been lied too....
I know to

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

Would a Christian take part in a gossip site like topix?
Faye

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Did I hit a nerve????
carol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

brooke wrote:
I know her personally actually probably more than anybody else. She is a crack head. She had josh selling coke out of his car for her at 17. So for all you that think she is ripped great your absolutely wrong.. so before you go trying to take her side you need to know the truth. You can ask her own father he will tell you. So yeah whoever "truth" is ding you info from people who know
She has had more chances then one should have. Won't ever forget the murder she got out of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••