3 Great Bars in the Savannah, Tenness...

3 Great Bars in the Savannah, Tennessee Area

There are 59 comments on the Associated Content story from Apr 12, 2010, titled 3 Great Bars in the Savannah, Tennessee Area. In it, Associated Content reports that:

After a hard weeks work everyone needs a little time to relax and unwind. Stop in and grab an ice cold beer at one of these well-known bars in the Savannah, Tennessee area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 14, 2010
Yeah, get toasted and drive. That's what we need more of around here.

Location hidden

#2 Apr 14, 2010
Article spotlights Big Daddy's, Wagon Wheel and Starlight....lol....I figure Big Daddy's is the only one classy enough to own a broom.
Andy Griffith

Byhalia, MS

#3 Apr 14, 2010
urHEADisDEAD wrote:
Article spotlights Big Daddy's, Wagon Wheel and Starlight....lol....I figure Big Daddy's is the only one classy enough to own a broom.
Why are you always so negative??? You remind me of someone that lives in a town called Savannah in TN.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 14, 2010
I am one of the most "bright side" people you will ever meet. I apologize if I come across differently. On the other hand, in regards to bars....I used to go to'em. Used to leave there plastered and drive home. Was blessed not to have had an accident.

Bars promote drinking and driving is all I'm saying. Not safe and wish I'd never done it myself.
Andy Griffith

Byhalia, MS

#5 Apr 14, 2010
urHEADisDEAD wrote:
I am one of the most "bright side" people you will ever meet. I apologize if I come across differently. On the other hand, in regards to bars....I used to go to'em. Used to leave there plastered and drive home. Was blessed not to have had an accident.
Bars promote drinking and driving is all I'm saying. Not safe and wish I'd never done it myself.
You obviously have made wrong decisions in life. Dont judge life on the way you done it. I love going out & of course night life means, usually bars. I rarely rarely drink but on the rare occasion i do its no more than 3 or so. If i was i would make it point to have a driver. However i dont think negative about them cause i was ALWAYS the one that drove the drunks home. I keep an open mind & so should you. If you want a decent bar go to pickwick to Freddy T's or the Moon place "not sure of the name of it" behind it for live music.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 14, 2010
Andy Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have made wrong decisions in life. Dont judge life on the way you done it. I love going out & of course night life means, usually bars. I rarely rarely drink but on the rare occasion i do its no more than 3 or so. If i was i would make it point to have a driver. However i dont think negative about them cause i was ALWAYS the one that drove the drunks home. I keep an open mind & so should you. If you want a decent bar go to pickwick to Freddy T's or the Moon place "not sure of the name of it" behind it for live music.
I'm so proud to meet someone with a sense of responsibility and argumentive characteristics. No need to judge based on my past behavior...just go to the drunk tank in Hardin County on any given Friday/Saturday night and take a survey on where they were before the mean ole po-po locked them up.

Your argument has no foundation.
itsadogeatdogwor ld

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2010
Am going to be down that way in a few months. Can anyone give me some ideas as where I can find some good music, southern rock, country.
haha

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2010
your cd player, maybe?
PkRhD

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2010
Dogeatdog; check out big daddy's in Crump on a fri or sat night when Backroads is playin. Great rock and country covers!
itsadogeatdogwor ld

United States

#10 Apr 15, 2010
PkRhD wrote:
Dogeatdog; check out big daddy's in Crump on a fri or sat night when Backroads is playin. Great rock and country covers!
Thanks!!!!!!
I know u

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Apr 15, 2010
itsadog - if all you're coming here for is to drink and drive , stay where you are. we have plenty of those without importing.

otherwise - visit any time.
Andy Griffith

Byhalia, MS

#12 Apr 15, 2010
urHEADisDEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so proud to meet someone with a sense of responsibility and argumentive characteristics. No need to judge based on my past behavior...just go to the drunk tank in Hardin County on any given Friday/Saturday night and take a survey on where they were before the mean ole po-po locked them up.
Your argument has no foundation.
I am sure you have done that survey yourself. I did not judge on your past behavior...you did...You are very wrong on the survey i should add. Most of them are PD's & domestic. Know your role before you open your mouth. You have absolutely no life as this forum suggests.You spend your free time on here & thats just straight up....SAD. Get a life! You typical narrow minded typical Savannah IDIOT. Urhead is for sure dead...loser.
itsadogeatdogwor ld

United States

#13 Apr 15, 2010
I know u wrote:
itsadog - if all you're coming here for is to drink and drive , stay where you are. we have plenty of those without importing.
otherwise - visit any time.
Drink and drive, WFT, do you do that? I don't. Oh and thank you oh so very much for the invite, you freaking idiot. Tennesse IS my home state. Importing? What I asked about, in my post, is somewhere to hear some good old music,
did I 'mention' ya'll, I am coming ALL the way down there JUST to tie on a good drunk! Hey, I could do that here, anytime! Oh, and 'Thank You' for the invite, that was so kind of you.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 16, 2010
Andy Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you have done that survey yourself. I did not judge on your past behavior...you did...You are very wrong on the survey i should add. Most of them are PD's & domestic. Know your role before you open your mouth. You have absolutely no life as this forum suggests.You spend your free time on here & thats just straight up....SAD. Get a life! You typical narrow minded typical Savannah IDIOT. Urhead is for sure dead...loser.
Dear Andrew,
I apologize if my post left you with a feeling of insecurity and being thwarted. It is quite evident that I have struck some sort of nerve. I have a life. It only takes a minute or so to pop in here and push a button or two. I hope your days are as fabulous as mine, my friend.:)
blue

Smyrna, TN

#15 Apr 16, 2010
but wear a butt plug
PkRhD wrote:
Sonya Standridge

Olive Branch, MS

#16 Apr 23, 2010
Pop A Top in Shiloh is great!!! Dano and Shelia runs a great bar!!! When I do go to a bar thats the one we go to.
WELL

Byhalia, MS

#17 Apr 23, 2010
urHEADisDEAD wrote:
WELL...idiots promote idiocrocie...thats about like blaming pot for the trouble caused by drugs...

Location hidden

#18 Apr 24, 2010
WELL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL...idiots promote idiocrocie...thats about like blaming pot for the trouble caused by drugs...
I dub you ree-tard of the month
cmarshall

Huntsville, AL

#19 Apr 29, 2010
itsadogeatdogworld wrote:
Am going to be down that way in a few months. Can anyone give me some ideas as where I can find some good music, southern rock, country.
the broken spoke or mr c's pizza the broken spoke has a live band on friday nights and mr c's on sat..it's the same band but they r good!!
itadogeatdogworl d

Linwood, MI

#20 Apr 30, 2010
cmarshall wrote:
<quoted text>
the broken spoke or mr c's pizza the broken spoke has a live band on friday nights and mr c's on sat..it's the same band but they r good!!
Thanks to all who rsponded about finding some good music! I will
definitely check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 5 min Joe Kyle 73,357
News Paris, TN exudes charm to match French namesake (Dec '09) Mon reply01 41
News Tennessee Democratic congressional candidate fa... May 22 Electra41 1
News Not everyone happy about change to $20 May 20 woodtick57 118
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) May 20 H Dubya 82
News Glen Campbell's Children Instigate Tennessee La... May 18 Zonawaas 1
Memorial Day May 18 Sergeant York 1
More from around the web