i want insurance that is not ridiculi...

i want insurance that is not ridiculiously high priced

Posted in the Tennessee Forum

LadyBelle

United States

#1 May 2, 2009
Our governor really screwed a lot of people in Tennessee when he messed with Tn-Care. Single unwed mothers get insurance. GOOD GOD, man! Praise be you help any single unwed pregnant mom just because she got pregnant. Let the father of the baby do the supporting of them both. He did help get her that way. Now, as far as everyone else. What about the man with the heart problem who Tn_care cut? He has had many heart attacks and major other problems. He MOVED out of state to get help. I promise I will do everything to get him out of the office of governor. I mean I will not vote for him and encourage everyone to do the same. SHAME ON YOU GOVERNOR!!!!
Overtaxed

Duffield, VA

#2 May 3, 2009
LadyBelle wrote:
Our governor really screwed a lot of people in Tennessee when he messed with Tn-Care. Single unwed mothers get insurance. GOOD GOD, man! Praise be you help any single unwed pregnant mom just because she got pregnant. Let the father of the baby do the supporting of them both. He did help get her that way. Now, as far as everyone else. What about the man with the heart problem who Tn_care cut? He has had many heart attacks and major other problems. He MOVED out of state to get help. I promise I will do everything to get him out of the office of governor. I mean I will not vote for him and encourage everyone to do the same. SHAME ON YOU GOVERNOR!!!!
I agree that he hurt a LOT of sick Tennesseans when he "fixed" Tenncare. I personally know someone who died as a result of the cuts. I voted for Bredeson when he ran the first time, because of his promise to fix Tenncare. Then he cut off the people who were PAYING their premiums, before he did anything else. Figure that one out. He turned down two dollars of Federal funds for every dollar the state paid for people who were PAYING premiums for their coverage. Needless to say, I did NOT vote for him the second time.
LadyBelle, due to term limits, he can not run again. So Tennessee will be spared from anymore fixing by him. He can still run for other high office and I have no doubt he will. I think he has presidential aspirations. I hope we all remember what he has done for us if he ever runs.
Having said that, Sundquist did his best to kill Tenncare also. The fix for the healthcare system has to come from the federal government. No state can go this alone.
LadyBelle

United States

#3 May 3, 2009
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that he hurt a LOT of sick Tennesseans when he "fixed" Tenncare. I personally know someone who died as a result of the cuts. I voted for Bredeson when he ran the first time, because of his promise to fix Tenncare. Then he cut off the people who were PAYING their premiums, before he did anything else. Figure that one out. He turned down two dollars of Federal funds for every dollar the state paid for people who were PAYING premiums for their coverage. Needless to say, I did NOT vote for him the second time.
LadyBelle, due to term limits, he can not run again. So Tennessee will be spared from anymore fixing by him. He can still run for other high office and I have no doubt he will. I think he has presidential aspirations. I hope we all remember what he has done for us if he ever runs.
Having said that, Sundquist did his best to kill Tenncare also. The fix for the healthcare system has to come from the federal government. No state can go this alone.
Bresden will not ever get my vote and neither will Sundquist. To let most people who need TNCare have to move or do without insurance is a shame to Tennessee. I have no insurance and can NOT afford the lowest payments to get any insurance. May God have mercy on Bresden because no voters will. Sundquist needs to take notice.
Update

Camden, AR

#4 Dec 7, 2012
The worst offender of all is Alfa Vision Insurance in Brentwood. They routinely deny all claims. Crookedest offender around.
Denise

United States

#6 Jul 8, 2015
LadyBelle wrote:
why do single baby momma's need outside help? Because all these dead beat baby daddy are not forced to do their parts. If the system would start locking up these men and don't complain about the baby mother getting government help, at least the children would be cared for right... I'm for helping them out, my daughter has 5 children and baby daddy do little for them, so I force this issue for my grandbabies on his weekly pay of $750.00 he buys clothes, shoes and just about everything they really need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution is stupid Sat Evolutionisalie 1
Why do Tennesseans smell bad? Sat Tennesseesucks 1
News Suspect arrested in fatal shooting of mom at bi... Fri Factoid 2
looking for an older cabin or home to rent chea... Jan 12 sue 1
News Paddling has no place in our schools (Oct '08) Jan 8 cuz 446
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Jan 6 BUYER BEWARE 8,697
News Petitions aim to stop bands from performing in ... Jan 6 Better World Girl 2
More from around the web