Obesity, diabetes rates in Tennessee ...

Obesity, diabetes rates in Tennessee counties go from bad to worse

There are 13 comments on the WREG story from Dec 12, 2009, titled Obesity, diabetes rates in Tennessee counties go from bad to worse. In it, WREG reports that:

An analysis of diabetes and obesity on the county level in Tennessee shows that conditions go from bad to worse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

don jackson

Canada

#1 Dec 12, 2009
tooo fattt
john hernando

Hernando, MS

#2 Dec 12, 2009
to many food stamps and welfare checks
jimmy

Pickerington, OH

#3 Jul 5, 2010
it's bc there's nothing to do in tennessee... it's boring. i know some people from nashville, and there ideas for what to do during the day or night is sit at home and do nothing. watch a movie or something... i love walking to eat or shop or anything... they order it in... it's depressing. complete homebodies... bc they're used to having nothing to do in nashville or tennessee in general.
jimmy

Pickerington, OH

#4 Jul 5, 2010
*their ideas...
sorry lol

“Everybody Dies...”

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

#5 Jul 5, 2010
john hernando wrote:
to many food stamps and welfare checks
Try again.
american

Hernando, MS

#6 Jul 5, 2010
Drunken Masta wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again.
I thought i got it right the first time,count skinny people in tenn,you can use one hand but a lot of lard a-sses there to much free food and not work.

“Everybody Dies...”

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

#7 Jul 5, 2010
american wrote:
<quoted text> I thought i got it right the first time,count skinny people in tenn,you can use one hand but a lot of lard a-sses there to much free food and not work.
I'm just saying, I never looked at the obesity problem in America as a "food stamp" and "welfare" issue. There are a lot of fat people in America. Food stamps and welfare cannot buy Big Macs and Triple Whoppers.
Big White Boss

Humboldt, TN

#8 Jul 5, 2010
Look at it this way. The black boys won't mess with a little white girl if she is fat. They like them fine little white girls.
Completely Amazed

Memphis, TN

#9 Jul 5, 2010
Big White Boss wrote:
Look at it this way. The black boys won't mess with a little white girl if she is fat. They like them fine little white girls.
Big White Boss,
You nauseate me. I assume you are called "Big" for a reason.
Perhaps the topic of obesity is a topic well suited for you.
Big White Boss

Humboldt, TN

#10 Jul 6, 2010
Completely Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Big White Boss,
You nauseate me. I assume you are called "Big" for a reason.
Perhaps the topic of obesity is a topic well suited for you.
You know why, You played with it last night !
Benny Hinn

Collierville, TN

#11 Jul 6, 2010
it's called the welfare waddle
Dan

Memphis, TN

#12 Jul 6, 2010
Some people must blame every problem on race. Maybe because they are too shallow or too lazy to find the real reason. Obesity has nothing to do with food stamps or welfare. Many people do eat more when they are bored. Get off your butt and find something else to do. Many people eat like it is an addiction. Too many people are not looking at food as a means of surviving nutritionally, but for comfort. Many people are just too lazy to do anything about it and the bigger they get the harder it is to do something about it.
mean every word

United States

#13 Jul 6, 2010
All yall Fat azz white people in Miss. Lose weight lard asses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 13 bigdeer 8,712
News US court upends murder conviction of Blackwater... Aug 4 davy 1
bledsoe co sheriff and his administraition need... Jul 27 tim 1
News Farragut ranked fifth-best place to live in Ten... (Dec '13) Jul 26 Ridger 15
Trump Executive Order will Destroy OUR National... Jul 26 Rebel_Rose 3
News Violent crime and gang task force operation sat... Jul 25 Proud Vietnam non... 1
News Tennessee judge rules gay couples have equal pa... Jul 24 Darby 16
More from around the web