Convicted murderer Cobbins in protect...

Convicted murderer Cobbins in protective custody in prison

There are 6 comments on the WATE story from Nov 1, 2009, titled Convicted murderer Cobbins in protective custody in prison. In it, WATE reports that:

Letalvis Cobbins, the first defendant convicted in the Christian-Newsom murders, is imprisoned apart from other inmates in West Tennessee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE.

kkm

Eagleville, TN

#1 Nov 1, 2009
He should be tortured the way his victims were.
mrs montgomery

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2009
He should be put to sleep.
No Sympathy

Vincentown, NJ

#3 Nov 1, 2009
I feel only anger at the killers for what they did.
kkm

Eagleville, TN

#4 Nov 2, 2009
It amazes me how these people who commit murder and rape are all big and bad when they have the upper hand.The moment they find out they are going to jail they show their sissy side and start whining.I say give them a taste of their own medicine without going as far as to kill them.Maybe if they let these criminal really fear for their live instead of pampering them when they start whining the crime rate would not be what it is.
Justice

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 2, 2009
I believe that justice was served in this case. I dont agree that he should be tortured or put to sleep, but i think he should be away were he can"live" and think about the crime he committed untill he die.
jim

United States

#6 Nov 4, 2009
I do not agree Justice. Put him to sleep and done with it. Why should we pay to house someone that will never be worth anything to himself or society. That money could be used for education of a child or to help an elderly person that has contributed to society his or her entire life without killing the innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 5 hr Pete 14,190
News Mississippi, Tennessee debate future of Confede... Thu Ronald 16
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) Jul 1 Share your Harem 49
MISSION Stuttering.. Jun 29 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
News 'We're Sorry'--Apology For Slavery: Too Little,... (Oct '08) Jun 28 sONE 2,075
News Tennessee Lawmakers Create a oePastor Protectio... Jun 27 elected fools again 1
Do you keep the pics your ex sent you Jun 26 JESSIE K 4
More from around the web