Man Makes Fake Money To Pay Strippers

Man Makes Fake Money To Pay Strippers

There are 21 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Aug 26, 2007, titled Man Makes Fake Money To Pay Strippers. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

“Secret Service agents went to Armagost's home in Smyrna to interview him, and a family member informed the agents that they had recently observed the image of a $100 bill on their computer”

A Tennessee man confessed to using his computer to counterfeit $100 bills to pay strippers at a club in Nashville, it was reported Sunday. via The Post Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Howdy”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2007
The man should've stuffed the bills up the women's buttocks to give it the used look.
This would give a new meaning to the term "money laundering".

“Howdy”

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2007
MR WADD wrote:
<quoted text>they should not charge the guy. they should give him a medal.they should be closing down all this filth. starting right here in paris.they are gonna shut down the strip clubs soon.next will be the adult book stores.i have insider info, they will all be gone within 6-9 months.even the 2 bookstores that are in compliance.they are gonna set them up and close them down finally.get rid of the filth we need more churches here.every body needs to find god.nudity is a sin, it is the devils work.next we need to crack down on the lake people swimming in skimpy bathing suits. that should be illegal.people here need to start covering up it is a sin to show so much skin.all of these adult stores are going straight to hell.
The info I had was that the titty bars were always being shakened down for monies to keep in buisness.
The talk is that the titty bar on highway 79 was not fast enough on forking the money over so they were closed down.
Probably rumor.
lusciouslilly

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2007
That man needs a good swift kick in the butt!! Those girls out there trying to make a living...only to get paid with fake money!! And as for adult entertainment being filfth...how the crap you think you came into this world...it wasnt being fully clothed...you were born naked! There is not one thing wrong with strip clubs..or adult bookstores...wake up people...your just letting our government take away another one of our freedoms!!!

“Howdy”

United States

#5 Sep 13, 2007
lusciouslilly wrote:
That man needs a good swift kick in the butt!! Those girls out there trying to make a living...only to get paid with fake money!! And as for adult entertainment being filfth...how the crap you think you came into this world...it wasnt being fully clothed...you were born naked! There is not one thing wrong with strip clubs..or adult bookstores...wake up people...your just letting our government take away another one of our freedoms!!!
I bet you would like those adult book stores in Dallas whereas in the back room they have holes in the wall to get your thingy sucked upon by whatever is on the other side.
Why don't you just stick what your good at and stay in the gay forums.
JIM JONES

Lexington, TN

#6 Sep 13, 2007
Rockytopzz wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you would like those adult book stores in Dallas whereas in the back room they have holes in the wall to get your thingy sucked upon by whatever is on the other side.
Why don't you just stick what your good at and stay in the gay forums.
DARN..I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE GAY...THAT EXPLAINS YOUR UPTIGHT ATTITUDE...SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU AT ANYTIME..I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAY PEOPLE ..JUST I AM NOT GAY...NOW I KNOW WHY YOU LOVE PARIS,TN SO MUCH...YOU ARE REAL GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE LOCAL GOVERMENT...CAUSE I HAVE HEARD ALL ABOUT THEM..HAVE A GAY DAY..
fake money

Little Valley, NY

#7 Sep 13, 2007
maybe he was paying with fake money because the dancer had fake boobs. That would make sense ?
JIM JONES

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2007
fake money wrote:
maybe he was paying with fake money because the dancer had fake boobs. That would make sense ?
LOL THAT DOES MAKE SENSE
MR WARREN

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2007
JIM JONES wrote:
<quoted text>DARN..I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE GAY...THAT EXPLAINS YOUR UPTIGHT ATTITUDE...SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU AT ANYTIME..I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAY PEOPLE ..JUST I AM NOT GAY...NOW I KNOW WHY YOU LOVE PARIS,TN SO MUCH...YOU ARE REAL GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE LOCAL GOVERMENT...CAUSE I HAVE HEARD ALL ABOUT THEM..HAVE A GAY DAY..
I do not think he means he is gay. I think he just knows the lifestyle.

Since: Jul 07

Millington, TN

#11 Sep 14, 2007
MR WADD wrote:
<quoted text>they should not charge the guy. they should give him a medal.they should be closing down all this filth. starting right here in paris.they are gonna shut down the strip clubs soon.next will be the adult book stores.i have insider info, they will all be gone within 6-9 months.even the 2 bookstores that are in compliance.they are gonna set them up and close them down finally.get rid of the filth we need more churches here.every body needs to find god.nudity is a sin, it is the devils work.next we need to crack down on the lake people swimming in skimpy bathing suits. that should be illegal.people here need to start covering up it is a sin to show so much skin.all of these adult stores are going straight to hell.
OH Comon..we got enough churchs Thank you..and besides Adam & Eve were Nude give the girls a break

Since: Jul 07

Millington, TN

#12 Sep 14, 2007
lusciouslilly wrote:
AMAN

“Howdy”

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2007
fake money wrote:
Don't tell Jim Jones that because he would be wanting to suck on them.

“Howdy”

United States

#14 Sep 14, 2007
MR WARREN wrote:
<quoted text>I do not think he means he is gay. I think he just knows the lifestyle.
Oh yeah, there is this one guy named Pamella that I know that was dating a man named Jim Jones here in Paris.
I hate to break the news to you Jim Jones, but Pamella is a man---LOL!!!

“S Florida & Gainesboro, TN”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#15 Sep 14, 2007
MR WADD wrote:
Dude you need to get laid....
THE ONE

United States

#16 Dec 21, 2007
I OWN ONE OF THE LOCAL BOOKSTORES IN PARIS TN. I AM VERY COZY WITH THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND THEY HAVE NO PLANS OF CLOSING ME DOWN. THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.
Austin

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Dec 22, 2007
Fake tits - Fake money. No problem.
Austin

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Dec 22, 2007
Strippers cause the Global Warming!
king james

Allendale, MI

#19 Jan 26, 2008
MR WADD wrote:
you dumb azz, how in the he// do you think that you got on this green earth!!!!! With out the LUST between youre MOMMY/DADDY you would still be just a thought! Get a life! The only reason that you wrote this putrid reply was that you have a fiendish obsession towards women. Admit it Bro, the thought of a womens buttocks sends youre mind racing back to the shower in gym class at the High School where you were treated ROUGHLY by the gym Teacher! Get a women/girlfriend/Female and have a good look at here equipment. IDIOT!
king james

Allendale, MI

#20 Jan 26, 2008
Her you go Mr. Wadd. Dont look. She sure is NASTY!
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/photo/images/att...
Jim

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Jul 7, 2008
I need some Tennessee strippers for a bachelor party. Any info on www.TennesseeStrippers.com ??
Notta Judge

Morristown, TN

#22 Jul 10, 2008
Hey Mr. Wadd, judging someone is a sin too, and you saying they are all going to hell is judging them...so you are just as guilty of sin as anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) Mar 21 Trumptard Abandon... 107
News Anti-Trump Rioters Blocking Traffic Just Got BA... Mar 2 Mikey 10
News Tennessee ranks among states with highest STD r... (Nov '07) Feb '17 ThomasA 28
News Suspect arrested in fatal shooting of mom at bi... Feb '17 bill climer 3
Department of Children's Services (Sep '06) Jan '17 Barbara Ann has A... 232
News NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee - DCS ... (Apr '08) Jan '17 Robin 191
News Petitions aim to stop bands from performing in ... Jan '17 Better World Girl 2
More from around the web