Editorial Board: Tenn. evolution law ...

Editorial Board: Tenn. evolution law set to do more harm than good

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 16, 2012, titled Editorial Board: Tenn. evolution law set to do more harm than good. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Editorials represent the views of The Washington Post as an institution, as determined through debate among members of the editorial board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Brandt Hardin

Memphis, TN

#1 Apr 16, 2012
This was absolutely phenomenal and shows the brilliance technology can bring to art. It is through art that we can carry on the legends of the most brilliant performers and minds of our time. What a tribute this was to a legendary hip hop artist. You can see some more 2Pac art on my artistís blog with a surreal illustration I made in memoriam recently at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/09/in...
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Hey Hardin...you call THAT art work? Try Rembrandt and Michaelangelo. Now that's art at it's epitome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) Wed Rubic Pubes 119
News Lesbian granted rights of 'husband' in same-sex... (May '17) Nov 21 Harry Pothead 37
News Abducted Tenn woman's lunchbox found (Apr '11) Nov 7 Bud 5
News Tennessee's Corker doubles down on his criticis... Oct 29 Ooe 6
News Tennessee's Kelly, Ignont cited on possession c... Oct 28 Nobama 19
News Corker 'Couldn't Get Elected Dog Catcher,' Trum... Oct 25 Red Crosse 14
Department of Children's Services (Sep '06) Oct '17 Mad Mom 233
More from around the web