South Carolina Republicans vie for sp...

South Carolina Republicans vie for spot behind Sanford

There are 32 comments on the politico.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled South Carolina Republicans vie for spot behind Sanford. In it, politico.com reports that:

Round One of Mark Sanford 's comeback bid is expected to go to the disgraced ex-South Carolina governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politico.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#21 Mar 19, 2013
helene wrote:
you ashols republicans say you believe in god. here in sc there are many churches that worship you republican nut cases. bush is a murderer and if god exists he and his gang of war criminals will get payback in the hell they made for others. clinton just got a BJ so what!!!!
poor obama a black man in the white house and you fin ashols can't take it because he is decent and intelligent. here i am in sc not by choice and the dr's here are worse then in ma. when it come to elderly people like me they want to pill push to fill their wallets. america has the worse health care, its all about money my sister was a nurse and the horror stories she told me were unbelievable.my cousin lives in canada it great. if i were 20 years younger i'd go there to live instead of this sh-t hole SC me i plan suicide as soon as i get to feel unhealthy. i can't wait to leave this foul sty called america run by crooked wealthy devils. i believe in gog the republicans believe in MONEY
I agree - but please don't despair, it's not all bad and things could get better if we just keep moving forward.

Keep your head up!:)

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#22 Mar 19, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically "compassionate" Conservative...
I have no compassion for anyone that says they can't wait to get out of this country.

If they want to go so bad, my advice is do it instead of threatening.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#23 Mar 19, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no compassion for anyone that says they can't wait to get out of this country.
If they want to go so bad, my advice is do it instead of threatening.
So people should just shut up and live here and not complain about bad conditions, then?

I sure with you righties would take that advice! LOL

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#24 Mar 19, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no compassion for anyone that says they can't wait to get out of this country.
If they want to go so bad, my advice is do it instead of threatening.
Most of the ones that claim they can't wait are teabaggers. What are they waiting for?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#25 Mar 19, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
So people should just shut up and live here and not complain about bad conditions, then?
I sure with you righties would take that advice! LOL
For someone that claims to be so educated, you're reading comprehension really sucks.

I said nothing about people not complaining. Complaining is a way of life in this country but when you tell me you can't wait to leave, I say quit talking about it and do it.

Is that clear enough for you?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#26 Mar 19, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone that claims to be so educated, you're reading comprehension really sucks.
I said nothing about people not complaining. Complaining is a way of life in this country but when you tell me you can't wait to leave, I say quit talking about it and do it.
Is that clear enough for you?
Sure.

I'M not leaving, I plan to defend the place from right-wing nuts. They don't deserve to run the place.

FYI

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#27 Mar 19, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
I'M not leaving, I plan to defend the place from right-wing nuts. They don't deserve to run the place.
FYI
It was helene whining about leaving the country.

I neither said, nor implied that you should, however, since you brought it up, maybe you should reconsider.
Cat74

United States

#28 Mar 19, 2013
The person talking about suicide on a public forum had better watch out. The lefties will send the thought police to your house. Then when you are ready they will help you go!!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#29 Mar 20, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
It was helene whining about leaving the country.
I neither said, nor implied that you should, however, since you brought it up, maybe you should reconsider.
Maybe you should learn to read, Johnny Reb.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#30 Mar 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The person talking about suicide on a public forum had better watch out. The lefties will send the thought police to your house. Then when you are ready they will help you go!!
No fears - don't worry about any lefty trying to talk YOU out of suicide...:)
Cat74

United States

#31 Mar 20, 2013
The Democrats can't help anyone do anything. They are hiding their heads in shae over the Senate loss of the weapons ban, So funny!! What fools they turned out to be.
helene

Bath, SC

#32 Apr 23, 2013
i don't want to leave any country its all the same i just want to DIE period. i feel sorry for my family that believe it or not love me. they do not know what i really am . a piece of shi-.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Jul 23 Innocent parents 850
News 9 dead in S.C. shooting at historic black churc... (Jun '15) Jul 21 Go Blue Forever 337
News United Fined as 'Chairman's Flight' Snags Allie... Jul 19 louie H 1
News 84 dead, 202 hurt as truck hits Bastille Day cr... Jul 15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Thousands gather to mourn, honor 3 slain office... Jul 14 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News NYPD commanders, businessman plead not guilty i... Jul 13 aylageorge 1
DRUG DEALERS; Who are the Drug Dealers in South... (Jul '07) Jul 4 Dirkdiggler88 53
More from around the web