Man With Gun Tattooed On His Forehead...

Man With Gun Tattooed On His Forehead Is Busted On Weapons Possession Charge

There are 13 comments on the The Smoking Gun story from Jun 20, 2018, titled Man With Gun Tattooed On His Forehead Is Busted On Weapons Possession Charge. In it, The Smoking Gun reports that:

A South Carolina man who has a giant gun tattooed on his forehead has been charged with weapons possession after he was spotted disposing of a firearm following a car crash, cops report. Michael Vines, 24, was collared Saturday evening after slamming a Toyota Camry into a power pole near an intersection in Greenville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Smoking Gun.

Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#1 Jun 20, 2018
Somebody shoot this stupid bastard and do the planet a favor.
Jackie

Reading, PA

#2 Jun 20, 2018
A toyota camry, good car.
Jackie

Reading, PA

#3 Jun 20, 2018
He3 kinda looks like that actor , ahh what's name that played in many movies....has similar eyes.
Jackie

Reading, PA

#4 Jun 20, 2018
Reminds me of Christopher Walkins, just my opinion. Great in many movies.
Teeny Weenie Beanie

Dallas, TX

#5 Jun 20, 2018
Must have turned liberal during rush hour.
Jackie

Reading, PA

#6 Jun 20, 2018
Why is this news? So he had a car accident and had a gun. I can think of alot more worse things.
Teeny Weenie Beanie

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 20, 2018
Jackie wrote:
Why is this news? So he had a car accident and had a gun. I can think of alot more worse things.
... like farting in that small car with the windows rolled up?
Jackie

Reading, PA

#8 Jun 20, 2018
Teeny Weenie Beanie wrote:
<quoted text>

... like farting in that small car with the windows rolled up?
Or a closed phonebooth.
Teeny Weenie Beanie

Dallas, TX

#9 Jun 20, 2018
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>

Or a closed phonebooth.
I have heard rumors of people farting in closed elevators with other people inside of them, but I just don't believe the hype. The accused probably didn't even have a tattoo.
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Jun 20, 2018
Teeny Weenie Beanie wrote:
<quoted text>

I have heard rumors of people farting in closed elevators with other people inside of them, but I just don't believe the hype. The accused probably didn't even have a tattoo.
Maybe it's the tatoo on his forehead why this made news.
andet1987

Lafayette, IN

#11 Jun 20, 2018
OMG, the title is ridiculous. I thought he was arrested for having a tattoo gun on his forehead. The title sounds like that. When I read, he really had a gun that he tossed.
9rivers

Charleston, SC

#12 Jun 21, 2018
andet1987 wrote:
OMG, the title is ridiculous. I thought he was arrested for having a tattoo gun on his forehead. The title sounds like that. When I read, he really had a gun that he tossed.
its called bait and switch since they seem never be able to do a true story anymore..
andet1987

Lafayette, IN

#13 Jun 21, 2018
9rivers wrote:
<quoted text>
its called bait and switch since they seem never be able to do a true story anymore..
ok thanks :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With newfound riches, lottery winners have done... Nov 13 Xinyu 2
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Nov 10 Jacyeon1 959
News Bedbugs found in courthouse in South Carolina f... Nov 5 Axelon20 2
News Bp. Jefferts Schori Cites Precedent Oct 29 Listen to the Word 1
News Sen. Lindsey Graham: I would continue 2016 elec... Oct 22 Trump Plotza 2
News Kamala Harris: Midterms a fight for 'the best o... Oct 22 Spocko 21
News Thirty injured when floor collapses during coll... Oct 21 Benny 1