VIRAL: SC woman posts photo of SUV ca...

VIRAL: SC woman posts photo of SUV carrying caged dog on trailer

There are 4 comments on the WBTV story from Aug 15, 2013, titled VIRAL: SC woman posts photo of SUV carrying caged dog on trailer. In it, WBTV reports that:

Nicole Hubbard at work in Oconee County say she spotted the dog in southeast South Carolina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTV.

mojo karma cookie

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Aug 15, 2013
whoa. this is quite insane. another good reason why animals should not be treated as commodities. animals should never be treated as disposable accessories, as in this case. it's also a shame that the responding officers did not recognize this clear-cut case of animal cruelty. so the solution is simple.

educate yourself.

do some basic research.

reject violence in all its forms.

seek compassion.

go vegan.

do it today.
Meat Eater

Villeneuve-le-roi, France

#2 Aug 18, 2013
mojo karma cookie wrote:
go vegan
LOL, and I suppose you would feed your dog a vegan diet too ?... or else you're a fcking hypocrite !!

That WOULD be animal abuse you know and the dog would soon die of malnutrition because, just like humans, they are supposed to eat meat to survive... that's how God/evolution wired us and no amount of veganism propaganda is going to change that fact :p
mojo karma cookie

Mountain View, CA

#4 Aug 19, 2013
whole lotta' nothing there. the fact is, i don't own any companion animals, but if i did, i would have no problem feeding a dog a vegan diet. they do thrive on it, however with cats it's apparently another story, although they can survive and live healthily on a vegan diet, for many it's a problem for them. still how this makes me an hypocrite, i wonder. your sloppy and incoherent dimestore logic is obtuse and ridiculous, and misses the point by a wide margin. so the solution is simple.

educate yourself.

do some basic research.

reject violence in all its forms.

seek compassion.

go vegan.

do it today.

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Where any dogs harmed in the photographing of this dog?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
firecrackers from PURPLE MAGUS (Nov '10) Sat Jaden Alexander 5
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Fri Maris efird 861
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) Sep 16 Pit1387 223
News Trey Gowdy: Immunity Granted to 'Triggerman' in... Sep 14 Walkin Boss 1
News Bill would make site where Civil War began a na... Sep 13 reality 7
News S.C. officer who fatally shot unarmed teen a ye... Sep 8 Go Blue Forever 4
News U.S. Rep. Jim Clyburn: a No self-respecting Afr... Sep 1 okimar 4
More from around the web