Corey Miller's Pep Talk

Corey Miller's Pep Talk

There are 16 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Nov 20, 2007, titled Corey Miller's Pep Talk. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

With how South Carolina's been playing lately, we figured they could use a little extra motivation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

jhon doe

Columbia, SC

#1 Nov 20, 2007
DEE DEE DEE COREY MILLER WAS GREAT. TELL ME WHY?
jhon doe

Columbia, SC

#2 Nov 20, 2007
Ok i looked for info on corey miller all i found was him complaining about alot of different stuff. So he should be labeled the great USC coplainer.
up and coming

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2007
He is big time. STOP DRINKING HATORADE!
Cola Concerned Citizen

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2007
Motivational speaking, at its best? We'll see come Saturday, game time!
Terresa Kelly

Columbia, SC

#5 Nov 21, 2007
Please lord let Corey Miller go talk to our guys in the locker room prior to the game. They need SOMEONE to pump them up!!!!! The may have a lousy attitude, but they are also lacking a leader who will motivate and encourage them. The Carolina fans will be in that stadium cheering 100%%%....all we ask is for our boys to go out and play 100%%%% We believe in our gamecocks!!!

“Snowman, you got your ears on?”

Since: May 07

"Eastbound & Down"

#6 Nov 21, 2007
Meow,Meow hahahaha
Lil One

Columbia, SC

#7 Nov 21, 2007
Corey Miller ain't all that he crazy bout... oh nevamind.LOL
empty

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#9 Nov 21, 2007
bandit_ wrote:
Meow,Meow hahahaha
i thought tigers were vicious man killers......not cute fluffy kitties.. cock fans are scared
Ms Sam

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2007
YEA Cory! They're are guys - Gamecocks all the way. Win, lose or draw the Gamecock players and Coach Spurrier are still OUR GAMECOCKS!
Ray Wilson

Hopkins, SC

#12 Nov 21, 2007
Does he really think a chicken can hurt a tiger? Tiger dont go meow they ROAR an kick some ass. Chicken can be fried,boiled,an barbecued.Remember we do chicken right. GOOOOOOOO TIGERS
chicken eater

Seneca, SC

#13 Nov 22, 2007
COCK A DOODLE DOO
COCK A DOODLE DOO
CAROLINA GAMECOCKS TO HELL WITH YOU!
HAHAAHAHAHHA
SATURDAY IS COMING AND SO IS THE CHICKEN CURSE
gamecock fan

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2007
too bad Mr Miller doesot let his pep talk start with his debt---try dead beat dad! And person who owes someone for housing!
uhhhh

United States

#15 Nov 23, 2007
I didn't hear a word he was saying because I was trying to figure out that hideous shirt he's wearing
SWR

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2007
Sounds like Lou Holtz....
Howboutthat

Columbia, SC

#17 Nov 26, 2007
Doesn't he owe a bunch of people money??
Surprised

Atlanta, GA

#18 Mar 28, 2008
Corey Miller is a fraud, a liar, and not someone who should be allowed on television. He has declared multiple bankruptcies, bilking believers out of millions. He moves from residence to residence as he faces on going evictions. And lastly, he campaigns to local churches to give him "love offerings" to live on, while he drives top of the line vehicles, wears top of the line clothes, and defaults on his obligations. Someone needs to expose him for who he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 6 min Ronald 2,934
News Plus-size woman slams Ariana Grande for turning... Tue Airhead Sucks 1
News 'It sucks': The Republican criticism of their o... Jul 26 -Dont Panic- 5
News The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be (Nov '11) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 4,048
News Activist on taking down Confederate flag: 'All ... Jul 26 Ulysses 5
News Why are there so few political women in the inf... (Jun '09) Jul 23 Jaimie 162
News What Science Tells About Power And Infidelity (Jun '11) Jul 23 Anonymous 4
More from around the web