A Train, a Narrow Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How...

Mar 4, 2014 Full story: Hollywood Reporter

The parents of the young camera assistant killed in the train accident on the Georgia set of "Midnight Rider," as well as an injured hairstylist who survived it, reveal harrowing and graphic new details.

Full Story
roccokidd

Daly City, CA

#1 Mar 4, 2014
Well I am very sorry the family's loss. I work in the movie business too I have seen a lot of accidents in the last four years guards spread to thin or none at all. Movie company's trying to save a buck.
All I can say is what I have heard is how can they shot on federal land , no cops, no permits, no safety person?
I hope that they have very deep pockets. You can not put a price on life,there is someone in my state that got 60,000,000, is that enough ? I think not.if they were 98 maybe 500,000,000. And I would still feel like dieing my self. This is just like the grip that died about 8 years ago, lot of talk and now back to 18 hour days till the next death.
God bless and good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Nov 21 Angela 770
1st gay marriage licenses issued in South Carolina Nov 20 NorCal Native 26
Couple asks that gay marriages proceed in SC Nov 20 Rainbow Kid with ... 13
Gov. Nikki Haley stirring up India's interest i... Nov 19 Jatt 2
Jimmy dale Maynard (Dec '12) Nov 18 mee 2
Juan Williams: 'Real Racism' Is Liberals' Dismi... Nov 18 Jacory Latimer 8
1st black Union soldiers remembered in DC exhibit (Sep '13) Nov 16 enforce FARA 3

South Carolina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE