Help stop SCDSS from stealing our chi...

Help stop SCDSS from stealing our children - Part 3

Posted in the South Carolina Forum

Paul Garrick

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Mar 8, 2013
You might say; order the parents into mediation, well that was ordered by the court almost a year ago, the mother was willing, the father refused. I have to say some more about these accusations of sexual abuse and if DSS is reading I have a few questions. Why haven’t you had this little girl medically examined? On your website the following statement is made about your organization; “Child Protective Services investigates reports of and protects children from abuse or neglect within their families”. DSS you have a report of a child being penetrated on more than one occasion, I’ll ask again, why hasn’t she been examined? DSS the reasoning behind your removal of these children from their mother is RAPE, where is your arrest warrant? DSS the proof in this case lies in a medical examination – do your job!
Now let’s look a little closer at the child advocates, specifically this job of forensic investigation. I did a little research on exactly what this means. The most common method that forensic investigators use is something called “RATAC” an acronym for “Rapport, Anatomy, Touch, Abuse Scenario, and Closure”. The initial child advocate organization does not even use this method – these are the folks that stirred this mess up. The second organization does use RATAC but they don’t bother to look at anything other than the interview with the child or the fact that the child is being coached. But listen to this “South Carolina Lawyers Weekly” 3/13/13 reports that the Supreme Court has ruled that “RATAC is not scientific and has been the subject of criticism.” They have also ruled that the testimony of the forensic interviewer is not admissible in court. I’ll ask you DSS without this testimony what do you have. I’ll answer that; accusations of a confused little girl who is being coached by a jealous step mother and an anger father, who is willing to destroy the mental health of his daughter. It makes me question – should this father even have his parental rights?
Folks I try to mind my own business and I don’t have a dog in this fight. That being said, injustice is a hard pill to swallow. How many reports have we seen where children in the care of DSS have been murdered – I don’t know, but 1(one) is too many. Forum boards are full of problems with DSS – wake up please before one more child is lost to this misguided system. I’m about to stop, but I just wonder how much state money has been spent on this witch hunt. DSS wake up this is nothing more than a custody case.
I have a suggestion for DSS; REORGANIZE- use some common sense, talk to all parties, employ mothers, fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers who have experience with children and less experience with text books. A college degree is not a substitute for experience or plain common sense.

NOW GO TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE "SCDSS - CALL OUT" -- LIKE THE PAGE AND SHARE YOUR STORY PLEASE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Haley heads to Washington to discuss Guant... Apr 26 Synque 2
Diversity is White Genocide Apr 22 794fkdw2 1
Election SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Apr 21 timjoe 49
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Apr 19 Tina Chandler 837
News SMC recognized for birth outcomes Apr 14 Lucy 1
News Publisher reissues genealogies of early South C... Apr 14 Lucy 1
dss Apr 10 WORRIED 1
More from around the web