Candidates for governor differ on gay...

Candidates for governor differ on gay marriage ban

There are 3 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Candidates for governor differ on gay marriage ban. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Sen. Vincent Sheheen said in a written statement the state should wait for the nation's highest court to rule.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

GAY Agenda Foundation

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Aug 2, 2014
The State of South Carolina is invited to display its star on the Flag of Equal Marriage
http://makeitequal.org/
Evilgelicalling

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 2, 2014
You call this a difference? They both see the writing on the wall and have slightly different ideas about how to proceed regarding the death throes of the marriage equality ban:

"Gov. Nikki Haley’s Democratic challenger says South Carolina should 'pause' in defending against a legal challenge to the state’s gay marriage ban, while a Republican state Senate leader says he believes the end of the ban is inevitable."

Otherwise that article is very hard to follow, imo.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#3 Aug 2, 2014
The Supreme Court has to tell the Senator how the Constitution works before he honors it ..(?) Too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Aug 20 Wayne Johnson 853
DRUG DEALERS; Who are the Drug Dealers in South... (Jul '07) Aug 16 jerry 54
News 9 dead in S.C. shooting at historic black churc... (Jun '15) Aug 13 HERBERT D 336
News United Fined as 'Chairman's Flight' Snags Allie... Jul '16 louie H 1
News 84 dead, 202 hurt as truck hits Bastille Day cr... Jul '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Thousands gather to mourn, honor 3 slain office... Jul '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News NYPD commanders, businessman plead not guilty i... Jul '16 aylageorge 1
More from around the web