ER Doctor Charged with Income Tax Evasion

Aug 23, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South Carolina Department of Revenue

South Carolina Department of Revenue investigators today charged James C. Balvich, 54, an emergency room physician doing business as K.B. Management Services, with four counts of income tax evasion. via South Carolina Department of Revenue

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2013
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2007

What goes around, comes around, Jim! You know the crimes you committed in Indiana. You are finally getting what you deserve. Enjoy!
LHYG

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2007

Jim, Jim, Jim, you have hurt people more than you could ever imagine!!! No jail sentence will EVER be LONG ENOUGH for YOU!!! I hope Indiana comes after you ASAP, because you deserve the MAXIMUM!!!!!!!!!!
A person who loves Jim

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

To the people who already posted-When you point fingers at others, remember there are still 4 pointing back at you! No one has the right to judge anyone but God. And that isn't you!
carolina nurse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

I would like to know a few more things about his Indiana years. I have known him for a short while and would like to know what you are talking about before we get more serious.
carolina nurse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

LHYG wrote:
Jim, Jim, Jim, you have hurt people more than you could ever imagine!!! No jail sentence will EVER be LONG ENOUGH for YOU!!! I hope Indiana comes after you ASAP, because you deserve the MAXIMUM!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell me about this? I need your help!
carolina nurse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

Anonymous wrote:
What goes around, comes around, Jim! You know the crimes you committed in Indiana. You are finally getting what you deserve. Enjoy!
I can't find information about Indiana and Jim. Could you please help?
JMJ

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2007

JCB: I pray for you, your family and those who wish you harm. All of you need God's love and blessings to heal and to find peace today, tomorrow and with the past. We who believe in God, should not derive pleasure from another's misery. We do not have that right. Keep praying and God Bless.
carolina nurse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2007

Could someone please repost. I need information on Jim. I can't believe what he's doing and I need help.
OOO

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

Judged:

Well, why don't you be an adult and ask him in person instead of sneaking around and trying to get dirt on him?!!!
carolina nurse wrote:
Could someone please repost. I need information on Jim. I can't believe what he's doing and I need help.
anonymous

Monticello, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2007

What goes around jim comes around. How does prison taste big boy?
anonymous

Monticello, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2007

What goes around comes around big time! How's prison life big boy?
JLK

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

All I can say is that we never know the whole story of someone's life. Being mean and mean-spirited never solves anything and only makes you STUPID. Jesus Christ was crucified and died for the sins of others. I know that God will retore Jim and his family through our prayers.
Anonymous

Ladson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Devil in sheeps clothing. don't trust anything he tells you. Many dark secrets.
TO THE NURSE

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

carolina nurse wrote:
What has he done to you?
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Karma can be a bummer at times.
a hater

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

rot in hell
someone

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

nobody liks you, your own family uses you. you will never ammount to anything.
Columbia nurse

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
Devil in sheeps clothing. don't trust anything he tells you. Many dark secrets.
Let me guess ? One of his many affairs gone wrong!!! He is the devil in sheeps clothing...well said. Should have listened to the advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the South Carolina Forum right now

Search the South Carolina Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Tue Lawrence Wolf 1,126
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Mon My grandson with SC DSS 749
Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Jul 19 swedenforever 11
Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina Jul 19 swedenforever 74
Cleveland settles suit over fatal police shootings Jul 17 Big mike 2
South Carolina Episcopalians take fight to court Jul 10 RevKen 4
Black Panther (Jan '07) Jul 5 Terry Clinton 252
•••
•••