Lindsey Graham's vote on Elena Kagan ...

Lindsey Graham's vote on Elena Kagan ensures primary challenge

There are 26 comments on the Washington Post - The Fix story from Jul 20, 2010, titled Lindsey Graham's vote on Elena Kagan ensures primary challenge. In it, Washington Post - The Fix reports that:

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham 's announcement that he will vote in favor of Elena Kagan 's nomination to the Supreme Court is likely to further incite conservatives already unhappy with him and, according to close observers of the state's politics, ensures he will face a serious primary challenge in 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Post - The Fix.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22 Oct 10, 2011
obskeptic wrote:
Vote this traitor out. I am sick of taking knives in the back from the likes of him, Susan Collins, and Olympia Snow. It looks like Scott Brown is one of them as well. The Supreme's are supposed to uphold the constitution, not work to dismantle it. Kagan should be disqualified because she is from Harvard. No one from Harvard or Yale should be permitted anywhere near our government.
you're retarded or inbred

Location hidden

#23 Apr 2, 2012
Emergency room medicine-only in ameriscum

Location hidden

#25 Aug 29, 2012
Lindsey 'log cabin' Graham

Location hidden

#26 Jun 28, 2013
Justice Sotomayor and Kagan give the Pres two major wins in the highest court in America..can the Pres win a 3rd case?

Location hidden

#27 Jul 2, 2013
Lol! Where's caribou Barbie my progressive fiancée?
Sick of Politics

Silver Spring, MD

#28 Jan 21, 2016
Lead water fuels brain cancer and health issues

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) 10 hr Innocent parents 850
News 9 dead in S.C. shooting at historic black churc... (Jun '15) Thu Go Blue Forever 337
News United Fined as 'Chairman's Flight' Snags Allie... Jul 19 louie H 1
News 84 dead, 202 hurt as truck hits Bastille Day cr... Jul 15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Thousands gather to mourn, honor 3 slain office... Jul 14 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News NYPD commanders, businessman plead not guilty i... Jul 13 aylageorge 1
DRUG DEALERS; Who are the Drug Dealers in South... (Jul '07) Jul 4 Dirkdiggler88 53
More from around the web