Boulder researcher: Planet offers ind...

Boulder researcher: Planet offers independent record of global warming

There are 10 comments on the Colorado Daily story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Boulder researcher: Planet offers independent record of global warming. In it, Colorado Daily reports that:

The thermometers aren't going haywire. The planet, itself, is recording the same reality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colorado Daily.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Funny way of saying the planet does not lie like the deniers.
litesong

Everett, WA

#2 Dec 30, 2012
From the article:
Through this analysis, which used 173 independent proxy datasets to draw a record from 1730 to 1995, scientists have succeeded in compiling temperature records that confirm what available thermometer records also show.

Therefore:
toxic AGW deniers-3(%)
AGW scientists, 173 independent proxy datasets & Richard Muller~ 97(%)+173+1

Toxic AGW deniers squashed like a bug. Game point, set, & match!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#3 Jan 11, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
From the article:
Through this analysis, which used 173 independent proxy datasets to draw a record from 1730 to 1995, scientists have succeeded in compiling temperature records that confirm what available thermometer records also show.
Therefore:
toxic AGW deniers-3(%)
AGW scientists, 173 independent proxy datasets & Richard Muller~ 97(%)+173+1
Toxic AGW deniers squashed like a bug. Game point, set, & match!
Richard Muller said Perhaps our results will help cool this portion of the climate debate. How much of the warming is due to humans and what will be the likely effects? We made no independent assessment of that.
Well "pinheadlitesout" your squashed like a bug again.
litesong

Everett, WA

#4 Jan 11, 2013
phud feces face wrote:
Well "litesong" your(sic) squashed like a bug......
You can't squash without the right spelling. "phud feces face" gains more advertising for his name, "phud feces face".
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#5 Jan 11, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't squash without the right spelling.I "pinheadlitesout" gains more advertising for MY name, "pinheadlitesout".
So are they paying you?
litesong

Everett, WA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
phud fetid feces face wrote:
So are they paying you?
If you could clean up your spelling, word, & sentence constructions, exxon might restore a tenth of your payola, for what you falsely told them you could do, as a toxic topix AGW denier.

So far tho, you see you have to find other energy businesses to float your boat.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#7 Jan 13, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could clean up MY spelling, word, & sentence constructions, exxon might restore a tenth of My payola, for what I falsely told them I could do, as a toxic topix AGW denier.
So far tho, I see ME haveing to find other energy businesses to float MY boat.
Well first get that check up from the neck up. That terrible car crash you so proudly told all about may have some ill effects on your mental stability.
SpaceBlues

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could clean up your spelling, word, & sentence constructions, exxon might restore a tenth of your payola, for what you falsely told them you could do, as a toxic topix AGW denier.
So far tho, you see you have to find other energy businesses to float your boat.
Big 'if.'

It started with wind mills but was fired obviously. Now it's a marked denier with a history. Much like our planet under global warming.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#9 Jan 14, 2013
SpacedoutBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Big 'if.'
It started with wind mills but was fired obviously. Now it's a marked denier with a history. Much like our planet under global warming.
So show us your own work and prove it. See you really really don't know.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
litesong wrote:
From the article:
Through this analysis, which used 173 independent proxy datasets to draw a record from 1730 to 1995, scientists have succeeded in compiling temperature records that confirm what available thermometer records also show.
Therefore:
toxic AGW deniers-3(%)
AGW scientists, 173 independent proxy datasets & Richard Muller~ 97(%)+173+1
Toxic AGW deniers squashed like a bug. Game point, set, & match!
Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Billy Joe Todd jealous of all Harley riders?... (Oct '09) 1 hr Badgirl4life 3
News What Is It With SC Sheriffs? (Jul '12) Jun 23 Anonymous 4
help our country Jun 22 vote howdy doody 1
News Democratic candidates for House District 40 fac... Jun 15 Lksuber 1
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Jun 15 phillipssam 843
News S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley warns that Trumpa s rheto... Jun 6 Norma Jean Suicide 68
News Nikki Haley Compares Trump Rhetoric to Dylann Roof Jun 2 wild child 1
More from around the web