Courtroom theatrics a hallmark of Republican leading Benghazi probe

May 18, 2014 Full story: Reuters 91

The Republican who will lead an investigation of the 2012 attacks on U.S. diplomatic quarters in Benghazi was known for courtroom theatrics in his time as a prosecutor, portending dramatic hearings on an issue that already has strained partisan civility in Washington.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#91 May 24, 2014
American-Heretic wrote:
Let the high wire circus begin.. I would to see the look on "Obozo the Failed" and "Hitlary" face when the real truth comes out about how what happened in Benghazi. Like on how for one it was a botched kidnapping so "Obozo the Failed" could swap out the people that died there for the blind sheep-humper and try to make him look good for the fake election we had, But it went bad for "Obozo's" plans hecne the stand down order that was given.. But Benghazi was also another gun running op like fast and fureus, and iran/contra thingy.
But Why wasn't it stop and Why wasn't our troops getting there to help??!!!!!!! And what about the fact that AfCom was watching it happen live from the views of a few drones that they had in the area and was being told by one of the seals on the ground there that { He had targets painted as he was talking to AfCom at the timing just minutes after it started.... Now IF he was saying that he had targets painted, That means that he had a laser on the bad guys and the drones could have ended the whole mess in just a few seconds...} Why wasn;t that done??! WHY was a stand down give??!! Why did our gov watch it live and do nothing about a fire fight that lasted for over 8 hours??!!! It means that the head bozo in charge wanted our people to either die or be kidnapped..
But getting back to the gun running op in Benghazi and Iran/Contra as well as fast and furesus thingy that aslo got some Americans killed by the very guns being run by our own gov. There is one person that was indeed involved with all 3 of those ops that went bad.. Can any one guess who?? "Hitlary" .. You see people the real truth really does have to come out..
I can tell that you've invested considerable time and effort into composing this post and that it wasn't all that easy.

While I applaud your industriousness and it's not my practice to rain on anyone's parade in such a as to interfere with him learning his letters, I'll try to help only by critiquing your attempts at humorous constructs specifically "Obozo the Failed" and "Hitlary." They surely must bring hours of knee-slapping fun, entertainment and pride to you and your primary family, but they bespeak your own disrespect rather than anything about their intended targets, apparently President Obama and Secretary Clinton, respectively. To wage a more meaningful diatribe, I recommend documenting your specific grievances with factual information.
Imbecile Nation

San Antonio, TX

#92 May 24, 2014
Big Dick Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Look here you fruity ba$tard, your monkey azz seem to forget that your 3 stooges of Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld lied this country into a war with Iraq that killed and maimed thousands of Americans.{SNIPPED FOR BREVITY}
I always saw it as the Fantastic Four, namely Bush, Cheney, Rice, and Rumsfeld. Or you could add Cheney & Wolfowitz and call it the Justice Leeague.
Woodstock Nation

Fort Lee, NJ

#93 May 25, 2014
Cat74

Medinah, IL

#97 May 25, 2014
OMG, is Hillary still thinking about running for President? Last pictures of her I saw made her look like she was rode hard, and put away wet. She sure didn't look Presidential.
Big Dick Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#98 May 26, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
OMG, is Hillary still thinking about running for President? Last pictures of her I saw made her look like she was rode hard, and put away wet. She sure didn't look Presidential.
Yo' catpiss, the only person that knows about rode hard and put away wet is you stupid racist monkey azz. With a stupid name like catpiss74, your monkey azz don't look normal.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Cat74

West Chicago, IL

#99 May 26, 2014
It looks like Karl Rove was onto something. Democrat Governors, Brown, Strickland, and Patrick are questioning whether Hillary will run for President in 2015. I didn't realize it but Hillary actually took 3 falls between 2011, and 2013. 2 in her home, and 1 boarding a plane in Yemen. Billy said it took 6 months to get over her concussion, and there has been a couple times when she couldn't remember the names of people who work with her. She will collect millions of dollars, but in the end she won't run for President, and that will leave a huge void for the Democrats to fill. 2016 will be an interesting year.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#100 May 26, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
It looks like Karl Rove
Karl Rove conducted the SC poll "push" poll where they called up Republicans (whites) and asked them ("Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain for president if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?".)

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#102 May 28, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Another neighsayer.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#103 May 28, 2014
Republicans have no sense of decency what-so-ever.
Using the tragic deaths of four patriotic Americans at
Benghazi to launch political attacks of the Administration.

Republicans are such utter filth and trash.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#104 May 28, 2014
While Karl Rove is struggling to regain relevance following his embarrassing performance denying reality on Fox the night of the last presidential election, Hillary Clinton struggles to contain the extent of popular enthusiasm about her candidacy in the next presidential election.

Hillary will be nominated, win the election by wide margin and be a wonderful and distinguished POTUS and Karl will continue to be a dishonorable loser.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#105 May 28, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Another neighsayer.
To whomever gave this post negative icons, you probably didn't even get the joke, you mental basket case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Telepsychiatry: the New Frontier in Mental Health 10 hr HumanSpirit 2
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Feb 24 voiceless 779
SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Feb 24 Swedenforever 1,162
NATO beefs up response force to face Russia, Is... Feb 5 republican 1
Mark Sanford settles ex-wife trespassing disput... (May '13) Feb 5 swedenforever 74
Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Feb 4 swedenforever 15
Santorum staffing up in South Carolina Jan 30 barefoot2626 4
More from around the web