Small worship groups form in wake of ...

Small worship groups form in wake of storm

There are 70 comments on the Post and Courier story from Mar 2, 2013, titled Small worship groups form in wake of storm. In it, Post and Courier reports that:

One clear evening in mid-January, a group of Edisto Island Episcopalians gathered at the home of Gretchen Smith. They filled the living room. They spilled into the adjacent kitchen and front hallway.

They talked about outreach and volunteerism. They discussed options for securing a long-term worship space. They updated one another on the status of donated items ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post and Courier.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#61 Mar 11, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
George, do you remember a 1962 episode of The Twilight Zone called, "To Serve Man"?
Frozen Roast Beef Dinner? Just thawing it now officer. Would you like to stay?
George

Jacksonville, FL

#62 Mar 11, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
George, do you remember a 1962 episode of The Twilight Zone called, "To Serve Man"?
Sorry I don't but if you hum a few bars I might recall the tune.
George

Jacksonville, FL

#63 Mar 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Meet me for lunch George.
Why would I ever want to do that?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64 Mar 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I ever want to do that?
What does THE BIBLE say to do George?

http://www.openbible.info/topics/forgiving_yo...
George

Jacksonville, FL

#65 Mar 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What does THE BIBLE say to do George?
http://www.openbible.info/topics/forgiving_yo...
I don't consider you to be my enemy.
Juan

Piscataway, NJ

#66 Mar 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What does THE BIBLE say to do George?
http://www.openbible.info/topics/forgiving_yo...
Having seen your posts on Topix for years now it would be in your best interest to study that yourself.
Someone on DHTR, I believe it was, just posted a bunch of your perverted twisted vulgar posts.
I am suprised you have the nerve to show your face after the language you have used, especially after having them reposted.
Should I go look for them to repost for you?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#67 Mar 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Having seen your posts on Topix for years now it would be in your best interest to study that yourself.
Someone on DHTR, I believe it was, just posted a bunch of your perverted twisted vulgar posts.
I am suprised you have the nerve to show your face after the language you have used, especially after having them reposted.
Should I go look for them to repost for you?
Judge lest ye not be judged. Let he who is without sin, cast the fist stone.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#68 Mar 11, 2013
Hello Maggie Vogeler!
Juan

Piscataway, NJ

#69 Mar 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Judge lest ye not be judged. Let he who is without sin, cast the fist stone.
Good Lord woman, look at yourself.
Did you read my post? Do you agree you post like that or not.
If I were to judge you, well you don't want that do you?
The fact we are all sinners doesn't does not mean you are OK.
You are not OK. You need help and soon.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#70 Mar 13, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>Good Lord woman, look at yourself.
Did you read my post? Do you agree you post like that or not.
If I were to judge you, well you don't want that do you?
The fact we are all sinners doesn't does not mean you are OK.
You are not OK. You need help and soon.
Yawn......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vigil held for boy mauled by Pitbull in Murray ... Mar 25 Kill Pitt Bulls 1
News Dylann Roof's friend is going to prison for lyi... Mar 22 Adelson knows 1
Mother lost custody & continues to get child su... Mar 21 Babak 2
Congressman Norcross steers millions of dollars... Mar 17 Corrupt 1
Black Panther (Jan '07) Mar 16 J martin 256
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Mar 15 Unbreakable Stren... 902
News South Carolina Republicans try to make sense of... Mar 7 Texxy the Indepen... 1
More from around the web