North Carolina and South Carolina to ...

North Carolina and South Carolina to become Single State in 201...

There are 145 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 1, 2008, titled North Carolina and South Carolina to become Single State in 201.... In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

The governors of North Carolina and South Carolina met in a McDonalds in Rock Hill today to sign an agreement that would combine the resources and municipal infrastructure of both states to form a single ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
The Bossman

Columbia, SC

#147 Apr 4, 2008
lmao.got me good!!

Since: Mar 08

Society Hill, SC

#148 Apr 4, 2008
WOW, You got me. only april fool's day joke I fell for this year, great going wltx..- R Hafer jr West columbia
MR B

Columbia, SC

#149 Apr 7, 2008
NC AND SC WERE COMBINED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO AS THE CAROLINAS SO THIS IS NOT A MAJOR CHANGE. PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH ARE MORE RESISTANT TO CHANGE THAN ANY PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. ALL CHANGE IS NOT BAD. THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME GOOD TO THIS.
LaKesha

Summerville, SC

#150 Apr 8, 2008
This was very silly yet enjoyable, if you could literally see the face I was making while reading the article your sides would be aching,lol.
Lame

Garner, NC

#151 Feb 4, 2014
Both states are whack and lame as f$&k. A bunch of f$&king racists who needs their a$$e$ whooped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will north korea try to hit usa mainland in the... Aug 17 is usa next war soon 1
Susan J Inabinett Is Evil (Dec '16) Aug 16 From The Website 11
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Aug 15 Mary Macallister ... 924
News AG asks justices to revisit domestic violence r... Aug 9 Wondering 1
News SC: Split Episcopal dioceses can't take million... Aug 2 Rev Don Wildmoan 1
vote big no Jul 31 The real deal 2
News Court: Violence law unfair to gay South Carolin... Jul 31 The real deal 8
More from around the web