Ready for Hillary looks to build support among black women

Feb 21, 2014 Full story: The Washington Post 16

Cliff Owen/AP - Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton addresses the 51st Delta Sigma Theta National Convention in Washington, D.C., Tuesday, July 16, 2013.

Full Story
Sunshine

Freeport, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2014
Don't do it people! Those Clintons are demons. Hillary has absolutely nothing in common with rich black women and nothing in common with poor black women. Don't play yourself ladies.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2014
The sad thing is she's far more experienced than Obama and better than the Republican candidates - and she'd be just another awful President.

Reagan, Bush, Bush The Lesser, Obama - haven't we learned by now?
Sunshine

Freeport, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2014
Presidents are controlled by a higher power and that higher power get richer from war, theft, lies, an experiments. Obama is a yes man being controlled by the ones who are in control. He smiles too much for one thing and he has dropped more bombs in Africa and sent troops on ground more than any president. It's not going to be a pretty sight when the chickens come home to Roost.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 23, 2014
Sunshine wrote:
Presidents are controlled by a higher power and that higher power get richer from war, theft, lies, an experiments. Obama is a yes man being controlled by the ones who are in control. He smiles too much for one thing and he has dropped more bombs in Africa and sent troops on ground more than any president. It's not going to be a pretty sight when the chickens come home to Roost.
Isn't Obama embraced as a black man and son in Africa? I would say that's a yes.
Sunshine

Freeport, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Obama embraced as a black man and son in Africa? I would say that's a yes.
Not all Blacks like Obama. Most are very disappointed and see him as another puppet and politician. Fighting for illegal immigrants, Same sex marriage, Drones, medical Marijuana makes me think the USA is going back to Barbarian behavior,

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 23, 2014
Sunshine wrote:
Don't do it people! Those Clintons are demons. Hillary has absolutely nothing in common with rich black women and nothing in common with poor black women. Don't play yourself ladies.
Thank you. That b-word is garbage. The only thing she has with sisters is she once had a black lover-girl. That woman has been forced out of the country and been replaced by a brown lover-girl named Huma Abideen http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23070... .

Hitlery is one sick b-word. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/19/hill... . She is too sick to be trusted with any kind of power: http://www.youtube.com/watch... .

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 23, 2014
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Blacks like Obama. Most are very disappointed and see him as another puppet and politician. Fighting for illegal immigrants, Same sex marriage, Drones, medical Marijuana makes me think the USA is going back to Barbarian behavior,
Obama has been rejected all over Africa, from Cairo to Cape Town to Uganda to Gambia and Ghana. Everybody knows Obama is a fake man and a fake African and a fake Christian. Nobody in Africa looks up to him/her anymore. When he spoke at Mandela's funeral, he was over shadowed by Raul Castro. Sharing a platform with Castro was the ONLY way Obama could speak in Africa. If that was not a slap in face, I do not know what is. Castro stole Obama's thunder.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#8 Feb 23, 2014
Hillary once said that Margaret Sanger's holy work must be completed. What's not to like?

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Feb 23, 2014
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Those sanctions against Zimbabwe and the attack on Libya make me want to puke. Plus, you already mentioned the drones in Somalia. What you did not mention is the way Obama deliberately starved 260,000n Somalis to death: http://blackagendareport.com/content/genocide... . Let me say this again: Obama DELIBATELY committed genocide against Somalis tot he tune of nearly 260,000 hungry babies. There is no excuse for that no matter how you spin it

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 23, 2014
Deliberately...
Big Knob

United States

#12 Feb 23, 2014
In the 1960s bw supported the feminist, the womens movement, what did they get,..nothing.

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Feb 24, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
In the 1960s bw supported the feminist, the womens movement, what did they get,..nothing.
I also supported them in my youth naivete. And now I reject having done so. The Feminazi's Movement has only paved the way for the "gay rights" movement all of which has supplanted the African Movement. In other words, they talk about Affirmative Action for white women and homosexuals while ignoring the problems that still beset Africans.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#15 Feb 24, 2014
A spoiled corrupted human who has lived the life of royalty off of the backs of the working class and poor while comparing her "struggles" to the same. Each according to need is her goal in a progressive world of equality with her's being more so. She is going to talk black like she suffered and gives all of the African sayings that has given residents of that continent a bronze age existence in a world where others have flown to the moon. Of course she won't live that life. But she will talk about the "struggle". I still can't believe I gave her the "she's all that " when she stared at President Bush at the State of the Union. Yo Putin, you da man!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Feb 24, 2014
Their all the same no matter who wins.

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Feb 24, 2014
serfs up wrote:
A spoiled corrupted human who has lived the life of royalty off of the backs of the working class and poor while comparing her "struggles" to the same. Each according to need is her goal in a progressive world of equality with her's being more so. She is going to talk black like she suffered and gives all of the African sayings that has given residents of that continent a bronze age existence in a world where others have flown to the moon. Of course she won't live that life. But she will talk about the "struggle". I still can't believe I gave her the "she's all that " when she stared at President Bush at the State of the Union. Yo Putin, you da man!
That POS two-legged is straight up scum of the earth. She is the lowest thing I have ever seem in political life. But I guess she is what we need to make black people think and understand politics and make Dummycrat liberals accountable for the black vote. After Obama we cannot go anywhere but up. And if they want our votes, they have got to bring home the bacon. I do not want to hear any more about Affirmative Action for white women and "gay rights" for sex perverts.

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 24, 2014
Two-legged dog...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graham thinking about presidential bid Dec 18 tha Professor 12
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Dec 17 Tell their story 775
SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Dec 13 Vietnam Veteran 1,155
Gay marriage case lawyers seek $152,710 in fees... Dec 11 NorCal Native 9
Shock poll: Herman Cain takes lead in South Car... (Oct '11) Dec 7 swedenforever 97
Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marria... Nov 30 Swedenforever 156
1st gay marriage licenses issued in South Carolina Nov '14 NorCal Native 26
More from around the web