Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South...

Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina

There are 151 comments on the TheDenverChannel story from Jul 16, 2014, titled Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina. In it, TheDenverChannel reports that:

Some residents in northwestern South Carolina say they found bags of candy on their street containing a piece of paper asking them to join the Ku Klux Klan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheDenverChannel.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#97 Jul 25, 2014
Klan Kandy. Yum.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#98 Jul 25, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. There is still somebody in the world who uses the word "negro". How impressive.
whats so wrong with negro ? it only means a black man or woman ? they are black..... anyway how would you describe a black person ? then don't use white man or white woman either if black is so discriminating then so is white. Either way an American is American no matter what color the person is, period !
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#99 Jul 25, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> whats so wrong with negro ? it only means a black man or woman ? they are black..... anyway how would you describe a black person ? then don't use white man or white woman either if black is so discriminating then so is white. Either way an American is American no matter what color the person is, period !
You are funny.
Yep2

Roy, WA

#100 Jul 25, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Harry Truman also integrated the military.
By breaking up all black units - which he didn't approve of.

Took away their colors and unit des and scattered then among white units.

And Elizabeth Warren never claimed to be native american did she?
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#101 Jul 25, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
For the vast majority of us the color of a person is no different than someone being blonde and another being brunet.
We're not loosing our nation and our race is doing just fine.
What you mean to say is whites are loosing the ability to dominate other races in America.
In the 1960's more than 80% of America, was white, now less than 50% of babies are born white, in another 50 years, will less than 20% of babies be born white?

That seems to be the demographic trend, and it is leading to white suicide

Why do African Americans score a lower IQ, and a higher crime rate?

There was simply a higher evolutionary pressure in Europe, and East Asia, where arctic conditions promoted intelligence, and altruism to survive.
.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#102 Jul 25, 2014
BORDER BREAKDOWN:

Idaho Governor Tells Feds Not To Dump Illegals In His State...

TOO LATE!

More than 200 dumped in Indiana...

Feds use vans instead of buses to transport illegals; Avoid attention...

Residents get robocalls about plans to shelter children...

VIDEO: Mayor in Town Besieged by Migrants Accosted by Actvists...

IMPORT: Feds consider letting Hondurans into USA without making trek...

Sessions, Cruz sound alarm...

Video...

TX official sees 'tsunami'...

FL schools brace for flood...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

We are witnessing the end of America and the beginning of the North American Union.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#103 Jul 26, 2014
would you rather the black panthers handed out candy in South Carolina? Or maybe anti America terrorists, How about millions of illegal aliens I'll take the Klan any day.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#104 Jul 26, 2014
KKK? Why not Black Panthers? They can work opposite sides of the street...Let the people choose.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#105 Jul 26, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 1960's more than 80% of America, was white, now less than 50% of babies are born white, in another 50 years, will less than 20% of babies be born white?
That seems to be the demographic trend, and it is leading to white suicide
Why do African Americans score a lower IQ, and a higher crime rate?
There was simply a higher evolutionary pressure in Europe, and East Asia, where arctic conditions promoted intelligence, and altruism to survive.
.
77% of the US population is considered White, that's a 3% drop in 50 years.

You are b!tching and crying about a 3% drop, really. Either you are dim witted and can't grasp math or you are a drama queen who can't handle the smallest change.

I say you are probably a little of both
hi from

Brooklyn, NY

#106 Jul 27, 2014
I can't believe in 2014 we still have generations of hate in the south and rural north. Still referring to people as colors and inferior beings.
America First

Melbourne, AR

#107 Jul 27, 2014
hi from wrote:
I can't believe in 2014 we still have generations of hate in the south and rural north. Still referring to people as colors and inferior beings.
They are referred to as inferior beings because they are inferior beings. How can anybody with a half of brain not understand that. Get you're head out of the sand and in the world of reality and look around.
Truth

Brooklyn, NY

#108 Jul 27, 2014
America First wrote:
<quoted text> They are referred to as inferior beings because they are inferior beings. How can anybody with a half of brain not understand that. Get you're head out of the sand and in the world of reality and look around.
Many believe you are the inferior being for believing in hatred. If I had my choice, Americans who hate would be relocated to a distant country. I can set up an online donation for you to relocate. Just give me your contact information.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#109 Jul 27, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I miss this gem.
Sherman must be your kinda guy.
Seems he was needed more in the West - where he put his "The only good indian is a dead indian" policy into effect.
If you're ever around native americans you might want to keep your mouth shut, Leftwing halfwit.
They tend to be excitable boys who enjoy the noises dumb whiteboys make when kicked in the face.
Go see a Northern dentist
America First

Melbourne, AR

#110 Jul 27, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Many believe you are the inferior being for believing in hatred. If I had my choice, Americans who hate would be relocated to a distant country. I can set up an online donation for you to relocate. Just give me your contact information.
If this distant country you speak of is monitory free your right it would be a much better place. That way white people can build it up and make something out of it, And there wont be monitory's tearing it down like they do here.
America First

Melbourne, AR

#111 Jul 27, 2014
For some reason I have to believe we can get along just fine without any culture that came from blacks. I can see black culture running in gangs killing, Raping, stealing everything they can get their hand on, Spray paint on every wall and building in the areas where they live. over flowing our jails and prison, welfare, food stamps and the list goes on and on. At the cost of millions and millions of dollars put on the hard working taxpayers. Yes we can see the black culture hard at work in America.


Name one, Only one town, City, Neighborhood, Workplace name anyplace blacks have gained in numbers or taken over and improved on?
Truth

Brooklyn, NY

#112 Jul 27, 2014
America First wrote:
<quoted text>If this distant country you speak of is monitory free your right it would be a much better place. That way white people can build it up and make something out of it, And there wont be monitory's tearing it down like they do here.
You believe that all who hate will simply get along on this distant land. Conjoining with other liked individuals will never that simple. Please leave this great land! Hate tried to denounce a presidency and lost twice. More and more southern men and women are denouncing their hatred for progressive thinking and humanity.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#113 Jul 27, 2014
Don Draper wrote:
<quoted text>
77% of the US population is considered White, that's a 3% drop in 50 years.
You are b!tching and crying about a 3% drop, really. Either you are dim witted and can't grasp math or you are a drama queen who can't handle the smallest change.
I say you are probably a little of both
Non Hispanic whites made up 63% of the U.S.A population in 2010, that doesn't account for illegal aliens.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#114 Jul 27, 2014
Bubble gum and Candy whips

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#115 Jul 28, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
Bubble gum and Candy whips
I guess you know what you're talking about.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#117 Jul 28, 2014
Klaus666 wrote:
All non-Whites need to be EXTERMINATED,'nuff said!
If that were to happen then how will the would survive? You are incapable of surviving on your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church Opposes Rehearing 3 hr Listen to the Word 1
News South Carolina's late field goal tops Louisiana... 6 hr Go Tigers Beat Ga... 1
News Trump administration's nuclear energy plans han... Sep 1 Bdv 3
Susan J Inabinett Is Evil (Dec '16) Aug 26 LaSondra 12
News Republican senator says Trump needs to 'listen'... Aug '17 Jeff Brightone 1
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Aug '17 Protest In Public 925
will north korea try to hit usa mainland in the... Aug '17 is usa next war soon 1
More from around the web