Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina

Jul 16, 2014 Full story: TheDenverChannel 151

Some residents in northwestern South Carolina say they found bags of candy on their street containing a piece of paper asking them to join the Ku Klux Klan.

Read more
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Whistling Dixie

Egypt

#1 Jul 16, 2014
There's got to be another club to join up with that opposes illegal immigration. I mean... the Klan?
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 16, 2014
Whistling Dixie wrote:
There's got to be another club to join up with that opposes illegal immigration. I mean... the Klan?
Tea Party and Minutemen are the Klan light.

Same views but not as violent.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#4 Jul 16, 2014
I did not know the GOP is into giving away anything?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 Jul 16, 2014
Like Obama supporters and other racists those who support the KKK are not that bright. Since giving away things got Obama elected I guess the KKK thought it might work for them also. The problem with the KKK plan is they cannot afford to give away much since the tax payers aren't footing the bill.
Justin

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
I did not know the GOP is into giving away anything?
They don't, so obviously the Klan must be Democrats.
Justin

United States

#7 Jul 16, 2014
I'd be more concerned if the Gangster Disciples were passing out free bags of "candy" and recruiting kids. They've killed more African Americans than the KKK.
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#9 Jul 16, 2014
I remember when the CPUSA went to Greensboro and were handing out goodies to black kids.

They dared the KKK to do anything about it.

The KKK showed up and shot their azzes off.

Why Leftwing dummies object to the KKK is a mystery - most KKK are federal informants.

One klavern was found to consist of 6 FBI agents and one guy they recruited.

The Gangster Disciples are notorious for using 8 year olds as drug mules - but I won't hazard a guess how many are federal informants.

I know the Latin Kings have a bunch of toddlers they call "Futures" who wear gang colors and throw LK signs.
Exalted Mystic Ruler

Wayne, MI

#10 Jul 16, 2014
https://m.youtube.com/watch...
Take a pill RoboCop... Take a pill
red

Lumberton, NC

#11 Jul 16, 2014
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't, so obviously the Klan must be Democrats.
when was the last time you heard a modern klan member claim to be a democrat?
Yep2

Watseka, IL

#12 Jul 16, 2014
I've heard Democrats claim to be KKK-

Harry Truman

Robert Byrd

That count?
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 16, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
I remember when the CPUSA went to Greensboro and were handing out goodies to black kids.
Why Leftwing dummies object to the KKK is a mystery - most KKK are federal informants.
The Gangster Disciples are notorious for using 8 year olds as drug mules - but I won't hazard a guess how many are federal informants.
I know the Latin Kings have a bunch of toddlers they call "Futures" who wear gang colors and throw LK signs.
Typical , you defend the KKK, no surprises.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jul 16, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Classic Separatist strategy, attack when the opponent is peaceful, unarmed and out numbered with Women and kids.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#15 Jul 16, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Like Obama supporters and other racists those who support the KKK are not that bright. Since giving away things got Obama elected I guess the KKK thought it might work for them also. The problem with the KKK plan is they cannot afford to give away much since the tax payers aren't footing the bill.
Not that bright?

Is it bright that California now has a Hispanic majority, and less than half of babies in the U.S.A are born as white babies?

We are losing our nation, and our race.
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#16 Jul 16, 2014
Shot those two chumps right outta the sky.

Love these lame Leftwing halfwits.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jul 16, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that bright?
Is it bright that California now has a Hispanic majority, and less than half of babies in the U.S.A are born as white babies?
We are losing our nation, and our race.
Thats an issue? You know Cali used to be Mexico, poppulated with Mexicans until the1848 purchase. As was all Western territories.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jul 16, 2014
red wrote:
<quoted text> when was the last time you heard a modern klan member claim to be a democrat?
Pre 68, Southern Dixicrats before the conversion to the Republican party
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#19 Jul 16, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic Separatist strategy, attack when the opponent is peaceful, unarmed and out numbered with Women and kids.
Still waiting to hear who the Black Panthers fought "to a draw".

" peaceful, unarmed and out numbered with Women and kids."

" On November 3, 1979, a rally and march of industrial workers and Communists was planned in Greensboro against the Ku Klux Klan. The "Death to the Klan March" was to begin in a predominantly black housing project called Morningside Homes. Flyers distributed by the Communist Workers Party for the event "called for radical, even violent opposition to the Klan".[1] One flier stated that the Klan “should be physically beaten and chased out of town. This is the only language they understand. Armed self-defense is the only defense."[1] Communist organizers publicly challenged the Klan to present themselves and "face the wrath of the people".[10] During the rally, a caravan of cars containing Klansmen and members of the American Nazi Party drove by the housing projects where the Communists and other anti-Klan activists were congregating. Several marchers began to attack the Klansmen's cars with picket sticks or by throwing rocks. They were also armed with handguns, which were discharged during the conflict.[1] "
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#20 Jul 16, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats an issue? You know Cali used to be Mexico, poppulated with Mexicans until the1848 purchase. As was all Western territories.
Mexico only had California for a few decades.

Is this what we want for California, and America?

Mexicans Burn American Flag In Los Angeles

Mexicans Attack Students For Waving American Flag

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#21 Jul 16, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as full of it as they come.

California was full of native americans dominated by Spanish and then Mexican troops. The natives outnumbered the Mexican invaders.

The Pueblo had already driven out the Spanish and the Apache and Commanche were driving the Mexicans out of Arizona and New Mexico.

The "Mexicans" were driven out of Tejas by Tejanos in 1836.
Glitter Bomb

Beverly, MA

#22 Jul 16, 2014
South Carolina just needs a gigantic glitter bomb dropped to snap them out of their long term, racist, homophobic funk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney that will take on DSS Wed Casandra 1
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Wed Casandra 788
News SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Mar 24 swedenforever 1,167
need h Mar 24 htown 1
News Webb quietly meeting Dems looking for Clinton a... Mar 20 El Guapo 1
Todd Kincannon Mar 9 Sickened 1
Evil Person Mar 9 Appalled 1
More from around the web