south car grandfather

Simpsonville, SC

#815 Jun 16, 2014
Oh yes another thing i bet you didnt know
as soon as you are talked to by anyone from DSS you are placed on the Child abusers list..........and you can never be taken off that list for the rest of your life..bet you "friend at DSS" didnt tell you about that did they..

even if you are not found guility of any charges of any kind,,,,you are on the list...ASK THEM.......

you do not have to be charged with anything to have your children taken away from you its the word of DSS against you......bingo they are gone.

do a back ground check on your case worker, they are doing one on you..
and i bet you come up with things like i did.the case worker was fired from NY DSS for wrong doing and child neglect then she came to SC and got a job here.......... with no background check i bet.

what about the principal in simpsonville sc that neglected 1200 children by not reporting a bomb threat on his school until a week later when someone challenged him as to why he didnt report it..........now if that isnt neglect what would you call it..he was cleared of any wrong doing..........because he was a government paid person..........
miranda gwyn

Charlotte, NC

#816 Jun 19, 2014
I have a long story. Proof of wrong doing. I don't have the time to post everthing but I'm not stopping until justice is done. Anyone that has been done wrong I wish you could contact me. I've gone to several links and have plentiful more.
My grandson with DSS

Louisville, KY

#818 Jul 11, 2014
miranda gwyn wrote:
I have a long story. Proof of wrong doing. I don't have the time to post everthing but I'm not stopping until justice is done. Anyone that has been done wrong I wish you could contact me. I've gone to several links and have plentiful more.
I desperately need help. How can I get in touch with you ?
jill

United States

#819 Jul 15, 2014
Social service token my nephew Im trying. To get them but they told me that I have to be married and not live on public housing what can I do
Rose Ann Richardson

Summerville, SC

#820 Jul 18, 2014
I have gone to the top. I have already contacted a Senator in Columbia. Working with her Representative. DSS is corrupt, been battling lice for 2 months since these children were returned to us, the grandparents, whom were given rights to get the children, the Senator made that happen. they had to stay in foster care for 5 weeks, which was completely uncalled for. DSS is causing more problems than help. DSS does NOT care about children, their main CONCERN is MONEY. that is plain disgusting to me. I'm going to bring them DOWN ... I do not care how long it takes me either. I'm a head strong Italian and I'm NOT having our future adults destroyed by this SYSTEM. A huge battle ahead for me, BUT worth it 100%.
My grandson with SC DSS

Louisville, KY

#821 Jul 21, 2014
Cook63 wrote:
I am currently in the process of exposing the corruption of SC DSS. It is a long hard battle, but one that needs to be fought. I have been in contact with many higher government agencies and am willing to share what I have and how you can contact them. I am not a professional at this by any means, but I have experienced and heard so many stories of children not being protected.
If you have expereinced abuse from SC DSS or if you have reportedly tried to protect a child that has been effected by abuse in the home, I would like to here from you.
Although I sypathize with parents who children have been taken, from them, I am concerned with family members that have tried to protect a child, grandchild or relative and have not gotten any help from DSS in resolving the issue.
I need help. My grandson is in Columbia SC DSS custody. Please let me know how to contact you.
My grandson with SC DSS

Louisville, KY

#822 Jul 21, 2014
Rose Ann Richardson wrote:
I have gone to the top. I have already contacted a Senator in Columbia. Working with her Representative. DSS is corrupt, been battling lice for 2 months since these children were returned to us, the grandparents, whom were given rights to get the children, the Senator made that happen. they had to stay in foster care for 5 weeks, which was completely uncalled for. DSS is causing more problems than help. DSS does NOT care about children, their main CONCERN is MONEY. that is plain disgusting to me. I'm going to bring them DOWN ... I do not care how long it takes me either. I'm a head strong Italian and I'm NOT having our future adults destroyed by this SYSTEM. A huge battle ahead for me, BUT worth it 100%.
I need help. My grandson in Columbia SC DSS. DSS and CASA is corrupt.
Chris

Columbia, SC

#823 Jul 29, 2014
Forget that... if she said that it is a hellhole then you have no right to tell her she is wrong. My mother is fighting to keep us out of the piece of crap DSS they don't help with anything and only hold children for the money.
joshua keener

United States

#825 Aug 3, 2014
Dss is a predatory system. Its preys upon the innocent and defenseless in order to test out police state tactics in prep for coming after healthy abled body adults. The healthy will be next , those that can fight are next. They need to see just how corrupt they can be. Just how much damage they can inflict and nothing be done. They are the testing arm of the satanic nwo. Child predators in sc need a steady supply of victims and money hungry tyrants need the elderly to get funding mostly undocumented to fill their pockets. Those who prey on innocence deserve no justice only bullets to the head.
Linda Bridges

Arvada, CO

#826 Aug 7, 2014
My heart goes out to you parents and grandparents. Two of my grandsons were in the Boys Home of the South in Belton, SC. five years ago. One ran away and it took me over two years to get the other one out of that place.I had moved to Colorado before they wound up in the home. Colorado DSS did a home
study and a criminal background check. I passed and Spartanburg County DSS ignored my request to allow my grandson to live with me in Co. Colorado DSS could not believe how I was mistreated by that county. Finally, I wrote to the governor's office and my grandson was released in my custody, He refuses to talk about the boy's home. He was mistreated there. He loves Co. He graduated high school last year and is now going to college.I heard the boy's home had to be closed. If it is opened again I hope it will be well supervised.My prayers are with all of you.
nervouswreck

United States

#827 Aug 8, 2014
I have been fighting for my son for almost 3 years Laurens county dss has put me and my family through hell. My son is 14 and they are trying to put him up for adoption i have completed the treatment plan 2 times. The GAL for my son told the judge he is trying to save the judicial system one more criminal, i also have 2 other children who were not taken from me only my youngest. My daughter is now in the navy and my oldest son is in school they are good kids with no criminal record. Dss has decided even though i have met all the requirements that since my son is doing good they want to leave him in foster care. My case worker says he can be emancipated in a year or two so it shouldn't matter.( What gives them the right to say that ) My son wants to come home he cant have a normal life like go stay at a friends overnight with out the family having a back ground check or own a pocket knife he cant be a normal teenager, this is so unfair. Both my son and i live in spartanburg county we have been here for over a year and laurens county still holds my case i have tried to get a transfer and havent been successful.we are supposed to go to court this month and i just pray the judge will let my son come home. There isnt enough space for me to go into detail. but the foster father they want to leave my son with has cancer what happens when he can no longer care for my son? they move him to another family where he will be unsure and a good chance of being mistreated.
EmilyGrace

Gaffney, SC

#829 Aug 9, 2014
I am 16, almost seventeen. My DSS worker has called me lazy, a bad example against my brothers, he's been a smart-*** to me, he's COMPLETELY been DISRESPECTFUL to my mother, AND he went to my brothers schools to question them. The last one wouldn't be so bad, if he would've asked my mother if she minds first, and he asked them if they had seen someone that they aren't supposed to. The first he asked said no, he hadn't seen him. My younger brother, said yes he had seen him because DSS worker lied to younger brother and said older brother said yes also. I don't know about you guys, but I'm done with them. If they question me ever again, they might just get smacked the **** up. Pardon my French but obviously I'm pis*ed off. There ya go, there's my story that IM STILL GOING THROUGH. Just know that whoever you are, you're NEVER alone.
Ben B

Greenville, SC

#830 Aug 11, 2014
After taking our 9 month old to Dr. to have his head checked for what seemed to us as swelling, we were imediatley charged with abuse and medical neglect. He was diagnosed with hydrocephalus and a shunt was placed to drain the spinal fluid off his brain. DSS worker had us sign medical release records and said "copies" would be provided. Then when asked said "the attorney would have to be consulted first"
Our other two children were taken from there grandparents home and are now in the custody of Pickens County DSS. The allegations state that they are developmentally behind. My 3 yr. old it says is not potty trained at 4 years old. Not even knowing that she is 3 and fully potty trained. I feel like my children have been kidnaped legally. I am guilty until proven innocent. We caught the DSS worker in bold face lies. The judges order for Emergency Removal does not even contain my children's correct ages. I want to explode as I watched them take my son from my wife's arms. I know to remain calm, but it is not easy. PLEASE anyone else that has delt with or is dealing with DSS in Pickens County get in touch.
Renee

Longs, SC

#831 Aug 11, 2014
My grandson with SC DSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I need help. My grandson is in Columbia SC DSS custody. Please let me know how to contact you.
We had my niece taken away Dss took her from us when we did everything for her she was abused by the mother grandfather and uncle . Dss let's the mother go back to the state she lived to have another child only to abuse and she is all I have left and they are killing her I never abused not neglected her . Her Drs office calls me to confirm her Drs apts but Dss has her . They are not doing there job . She is going to die and they won't let us see her what is wrong with dss
Renee

Longs, SC

#832 Aug 11, 2014
EmilyGrace wrote:
I am 16, almost seventeen. My DSS worker has called me lazy, a bad example against my brothers, he's been a smart-*** to me, he's COMPLETELY been DISRESPECTFUL to my mother, AND he went to my brothers schools to question them. The last one wouldn't be so bad, if he would've asked my mother if she minds first, and he asked them if they had seen someone that they aren't supposed to. The first he asked said no, he hadn't seen him. My younger brother, said yes he had seen him because DSS worker lied to younger brother and said older brother said yes also. I don't know about you guys, but I'm done with them. If they question me ever again, they might just get smacked the **** up. Pardon my French but obviously I'm pis*ed off. There ya go, there's my story that IM STILL GOING THROUGH. Just know that whoever you are, you're NEVER alone.
Where are you from I understand and never trust my heart breaks
DSS-is-SO-Corrup t

United States

#833 Aug 16, 2014
Mr Mom wrote:
http://www.massoutrage.com/ma/ cps-resources/dcf-dirty-tricks /
These counties have more DSS workers than the children they steal. They cover up their snatching with their confidentiality Laws. This happens all through the United states. Now children are posted like used cars for sale. Title IV-D
incentives to the Judges, Therapist, Doctors, Drug Companies, GAL, Psychologists, Adoption Agencies, Lawyers love it Big $$$, They give you a state paid attorney whom works for them, not the families. No wonder the states are bankrupt when the employee list is bigger than the children they steal. This is a way to keep the working class to pay high taxes to emplore their practices. Children are taken from their mothers, Father are stripped of their income so they can no longer afford a attorney who may no give a rats arse how the case comes out. Their are very few attorneys that are honest enough to go against the DSS practice because it rewards further clients for their firms. The DSS social Workers are power hungry and have more power than the Judges. They do not need approval from the Judges. They can snatch children in 72 hours for falsely accusations they bring against the parents and relatives. They hide behind their confidential laws. They all work hand in hand. I do know their are children that do need help but it has gotten out of control. Now they traget innocent families because they are running out of cases to emplore their hundred of state employees. Ever heard of a DSS employee getting laid off. They are on a feeding frenzy and your children are the targets.
You are so right!
bugsmudge

United States

#836 Sep 18, 2014
beenthere wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry you had to go through that I had to deal with something similar from a crazy lady too but I will say they have to leave a name and number they just tell you it is annomyous you can file a order and they will release the name if it is found to be false allegations
Its people crying wolf that put children like mine in harms way with no protection. My ex is a master manipulator and my 4 yr old has made claims that he has molested her on more than one occasion. Dss open a case and shut it on the assumption that because we are going through a nasty divorce that I made this up. Daughter has now told her therapist and it has taken over a month to get a case open again, and judging by the snotty looks I received from the dss worker when she was ruled to open a case, im sure it will get shut and be unfounded pretty quickly. Its a joke.
Fatherofthree

Summerville, SC

#837 Sep 25, 2014
Im a worried a father of three needing some advice. I have three kids, a 7yr old, 5yr old, and a 4yr old. They are living with their mother Darlington South Carolina. Their mother just got locked up yesterday for poss. with the intent to dis. marja. and distribution of marja. She sold weed to a undercover cop about a year ago. The cops had a open investigation going on her and the boyfriend that also got locked up with her yesterday. The cops never once took my kids out of the house as they were present when all this took place and I cant get DSS to get off their butts and do anything about it. What am I suppose to do?
pickenscounty

United States

#838 Sep 25, 2014
Christina wrote:
Dss doesn't want to admit that they made a mistake. I have delt with them on various occassions.
What she is going to have to do is get a home for herself, by moving out of her parents home. Show that she is able to support herself. Talk to them about what she has to do to get the girls back in her custody and get it done.
The only thing I would ask them would be why she is paying the uncle the child support when the children are not with her. That doesn't sound right to me. When the child is sent into Foster care or in a childrens home. The parent should be paying the state the child support.
Even if child is in foster care , the parent paying support still pays the other parent. It is happening to my son now. The court was informed and dss. The mother gets the money plus all the state help And the taxpayers pay for foster care. Iwoder if wonder if SC gets extra goverment money for this

Renee

Longs, SC

#839 Oct 3, 2014
jsp wrote:
i am sorry to hear about your troubles. my fiancee and i are also fighting to get our son back home with us. with no money to hire an attorney it seems like we are screwed. we have to wait for dss to take us to court b/4 we can apply for a court appointed attorney, so in the meantime all we can do is wait. they have no heart towards families! they can do whatever they want with no consequences dealt to them! and when u do go to court u are not allowed due process..the system and government is a disgrace! and no one seems to do anything about it!
It's has been over a year and horry county DSS took my niece from us and she's in foster care being abused she was loved and happy being with us I had a lawyer only to find out she was working with Dss I have all the proof and no where to get help so I have to go to court next week to fight on our own any help would help please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1st gay marriage licenses issued in South Carolina Nov 20 NorCal Native 26
Couple asks that gay marriages proceed in SC Nov 20 Rainbow Kid with ... 13
Gov. Nikki Haley stirring up India's interest i... Nov 19 Jatt 2
Jimmy dale Maynard (Dec '12) Nov 18 mee 2
Juan Williams: 'Real Racism' Is Liberals' Dismi... Nov 18 Jacory Latimer 8
1st black Union soldiers remembered in DC exhibit (Sep '13) Nov 16 enforce FARA 3
SC seeks dismissal of gay marriage challenge Nov 14 Jonah1 36

South Carolina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE