s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!!
Ma Sc

Moncks Corner, SC

#730 Nov 24, 2013
DSS was formed to help children who are abused but yet the children are abused more by DSS. Than in their own homes. How are they truly helping the child?? That what I want answered!! Ever family I have spoken to say the same thing.((They have not helped at all they have done is made it worst!)). Polices need to change!! Help these child and families not hurt them DSS!!!!!!!!
Renee

Little River, SC

#731 Nov 24, 2013
Ma SC please read dss stole my niece with the help of the lawyers that is appointed to children this women hated us do to the fact she hated our worker from dss we did everything this child was for the first times loved and cared for and felt safe but do to the fact she has blogs hair blue eyes dss came in my home with 5 different phones ans took photes of this child. My sons friends come to our house as well as my daughtwrs friends and hurts me that she is not home I want this gov haily to know who is on tube since she stands up for what dss us doing gw wobt have a fighting chance.dss will be up on charges for stealing my child and everyone on that has there ha in it as well. We don't have a great gov not what I see on tube look for your seld
DSS

Paola, KS

#732 Nov 25, 2013
Ma Sc wrote:
We have a great Governor she can get DSS to do their jobs correctly. Ask her for help!!
please don't let another minute pass. Send her your stories. Lets let our Governor know the truth about DSS!!
http://governor.sc.gov/Pages/SendMessage.aspx
Email her today!!
My experience, and the experience of my family member who was wrongly accused and then the case dismissed by DSS, is that Gov Haley and the Director at SCDSS are brick walls. When provided with evidence and facts of wrong doing by their own employees they reply "we cannot comment". This management style filters down to the county level employees too. There is a dome around SCDSS that cannot be penetrated. Local media won't touch it because judges are involved and anytime politics is involved it gets "icky". It would take a national level spotlight on cases where it is proven SCDSS was wrong to possibly get change.
santa ray

Little River, SC

#734 Nov 26, 2013
Where is the justice for any child. Dss gets away with every type of abuse and can even take our children into there home and abuse them. What does dss think we are all stuped the only ones our children are being abused from are dss workers everyone stand together and fight for all children. Get the justice every child wants. And if your a parent that either one you don,t want your child give to a family member. There are sick parents that will do sick things. I don't get it if you were abused why would you want to abuse your own chi.dren and say its OK for it was done to me so I can get away with it. All I can say is lets fight for justice and lets stand behind alot of people who need us. Ms.Renee I don't know you but fight for that little girl she needs you we all need someone....
scdsssucks

Sanford, ME

#735 Nov 27, 2013
I was wondering your outcome with this I had tested positive for thc when I delivered then dss became a fly on my wall. I attended my drug and alcohol classes and did almost all my drug screens all negative. then before my last class I asked for a drug screen so that I would have all my tests done and I hadn't haD a random the entire 8 weeks of classes. They had given me one and me not doing any drugs never gave it another thought then one day dss showed up with a police officer for my kids because I had failed drug screen. Noone would answer why my level was below a fail but then had a trace amount that made it a fail. How do you fail when your drug free and why is a negative test retested for trace amounts. Now my 6 month old daughter is in foster care I haven't seen her in over a month and I have to redo all my classes and take parenting classes ect who has the money for all that on minimum wage. then they pay foster care workers about 1000 dollars a month which we all know the children don't see. corrupt crooked waste of tax payers dollars dss bulls*&t
santa ray

Little River, SC

#737 Nov 29, 2013
SC dss is been found quilt of everything they do to everyone. Everyone needs someone to trust and be able to talk to with out being judged. Dss are the worest out there we are suppose to go to them and know if and when we need help dss and the police are there to help. None are there to help anyone. Everyone needs to get to get her and fight them all the way we all need to stand up for one another in court and show each other support it that happens maybe someway they will back down
LearnUrFacts

Atlanta, GA

#738 Dec 1, 2013
I'm a DSS caseworker & I fight everyday for children in abused situations. Not everyone is the same so maybe you should start learning your facts & maybe you should love, appreciate & respect your children then they won't be taken. They are helpless & get treated as a burden so "parents" can enjoy their life & freedom all the while they kick their children to the side. CHILDREN ARE A BLESSING NOT A BURDEN. Maybe you all should bash the ones who bring such harm to these children instead of the ones who do try to help them.
Ma Sc

Moncks Corner, SC

#741 Dec 2, 2013
Just wanted you all to remember this verse each time you go to court or deal with DSS/CPS.
Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
Show respect even if you have to bit the lip.
FightingGram

United States

#742 Dec 3, 2013
LearnUrFacts wrote:
I'm a DSS caseworker & I fight everyday for children in abused situations. Not everyone is the same so maybe you should start learning your facts & maybe you should love, appreciate & respect your children then they won't be taken. They are helpless & get treated as a burden so "parents" can enjoy their life & freedom all the while they kick their children to the side. CHILDREN ARE A BLESSING NOT A BURDEN. Maybe you all should bash the ones who bring such harm to these children instead of the ones who do try to help them.
Everyone is so quick to jump on the band wagon and string DSS up. What about the thousands of children that have been rescued from abusive homes and placed with relatives or foster families and provided with a loving home? What about the good that DSS does? My grandchildren are living proof that dss does help children. If not for one special lady at SC DSS, I cringe to think where my 9 and 11 year old grandchildren would be...death was certainly a possibility if DSS had not intervened. The children have been in a good home for over months now. The 11 year old is in Honors Classes, Terrific Kid, Beta Club, cheerleading and Girl Scouts and gets all A's in school. The 9 year old (the real victim) is not thriving as well. There are now allegations of molestation as well as serious behavior problems, but thanks to DSS there is much counseling to help in the healing. So when you all complain of the injustice you have suffered at the hands of DSS, think of all the children DSS has saved from the hands of injustice by these children's own parents.
Laura

Columbia, SC

#743 Dec 3, 2013
Here's the deal. It only takes a handful of folks to make a system corrupt. The DSS procedures are not written by the workers. They are handed down to the workers. Now, let's say you live in Richland County or any other less than desirable school district. These educationally starved individuals have no special skills and have a hard time being placed in non-restaurant type jobs. (I know from experience you would have to be deceased not to pass qualifications for state employment.) That's who works for DSS. Now, these are folks who aren't able to think for themselves. All the higher ups need do to sustain their financial existence is create a plan designed to take a certain number of children (3,000 per day in the US; 1997 statistics; probably 5,000/day by now) and hire idiots who won't question what they are told and who can't find a job anywhere else. It's SLAVERY and the exploitation of black people all over again (and the DSS false gods are simply too stupid to know they are being used). Think of DSS as a sweatshop wherein the DSS workers are at the machines, the machines are the Family Court and the Families are the pieces of cloth being cut up and custom sewn. Later :-)
kyleigh williams

Anderson, SC

#744 Dec 4, 2013
elizabeth williams wrote:
i am lisa williams daughter..i have been in dss for almost two years..ive tryed to ecscape this hell hole called dss...its bull crap tht me and my sister are in dss theres no reason for it my mother has been drug free for 6 years.shes the best mother any one can have she completed her damn treatment plan a year ago..and there still having us in dss...because were money!they get money off us its bs...
dis my sister and i love her been gone to long
kyleigh williams

Anderson, SC

#745 Dec 4, 2013
i miss my mom im 13 and been gone to long im trying to stay positive but its hard i wana go home.
I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU MOOMMM
santa ray

Little River, SC

#747 Dec 8, 2013
LearnUrFacts wrote:
learn your facts maybe that is what you should do SC dss are about hurting our children and selling to get what they want. It is dss who is the ones hurting our babies. You will not win one day the truth will come out and so many of you will go to jail for what you do. Honest do you think you will all get away with what you do to our children.
santa ray

Little River, SC

#748 Dec 8, 2013
For you children I feel your pain and i believe, a lot do to. Knowing that you are young teens why can't you leave and go you are not babies and can tell the judge what you want. I feel your pain and no one would ever keep me away from my kids. Dss might have one of them and it will come out. They can not make up lies and state abuse and neglect and yet not take all your kids but can take only one. We all need to stand together and not let them win enough is enough. Go to the news and bring all your proof don't let them get away with anything anymore, learn the law is just that you work and say you save our kids really read the papers you are doing more abuse than the parents and some didn't even do what you workers are saying you just want to make money off our kids and make them disappear. Please for you kids do what you have to they can't make you stay anywhere you don't want to. If you have a friend or even a family member or anyone willing to really stand up for you get out of there and just go. My heart goes out to you kids and if need please let me know I will try my best. Please we all need to come together. I guess we are to be shaking for dss is commenting wow wee.
santa ray

Little River, SC

#749 Dec 10, 2013
Dss can get away even with murder on our children even the lawyer for dss is a witch she needs to get on her broom and fly away and stop selling our kids and put the real people be hide bars even the judges are no good they stand behind no matter what dss does when it all done with no matter what I am going for the dss worker the judge and everyone behind what there doing the news really needs to step up and help us get dss and all that are hurting the parents and children or even family they love the children. Dss gains what they want the gov you call them and they are for dss what about the parent there our children and we have no rights or there are parents that don't want there children and the family does and there taken away there is no justice sorry to say. Dss and all will burn in hell one day.
Usgator

Merritt Island, FL

#750 Dec 11, 2013
My Story Is Pasted Here: https://www.facebook.com/truthinSC

We need to get all of this noticed!!!
Usgator

Merritt Island, FL

#751 Dec 11, 2013
And one last one for the night:

this one goes out to Berkeley County Assistant Solicitor Ann Milar Williams and DSS Agent Rheba DeWitt:

"Such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."

Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, Pt2, 1792.
Usgator

Merritt Island, FL

#752 Dec 11, 2013
PEOPLE LISTEN:

As an infantry wounded in Combat for THIS Country, I can tell you: the ONLY rights you have in this world ARE THE ONES YOU'RE WILLING TO DEFEND. If you're not willing to defend them, THEY WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU, EVEN BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.

Individually, nobody is going to help us. The people involved know the system is corrupt; they know SC is corrupt and they know DSS is corrupt. But they are no going to do anything about it. Individually, we have no rights and we have no power. WE HAVE TO BAND TOGETHER TO FIT THIS. I have to believe there are people who do, and will care. The best way for evil to prosper is for good people to do nothing, so we can't sit back and complain on here and expect people to help. 702 individual posts have proved that. Only TOGETHER can we get people to notice.

Write SC SLED, the FBI, write the Governor and your elected representatives. You'll see that as an individual, nobody will listen to you. We have rights, and it's time we took them back.
Usgator

Merritt Island, FL

#753 Dec 11, 2013
santa ray wrote:
For you children I feel your pain and i believe, a lot do to. Knowing that you are young teens why can't you leave and go you are not babies and can tell the judge what you want. I feel your pain and no one would ever keep me away from my kids. Dss might have one of them and it will come out. They can not make up lies and state abuse and neglect and yet not take all your kids but can take only one. We all need to stand together and not let them win enough is enough. Go to the news and bring all your proof don't let them get away with anything anymore, learn the law is just that you work and say you save our kids really read the papers you are doing more abuse than the parents and some didn't even do what you workers are saying you just want to make money off our kids and make them disappear. Please for you kids do what you have to they can't make you stay anywhere you don't want to. If you have a friend or even a family member or anyone willing to really stand up for you get out of there and just go. My heart goes out to you kids and if need please let me know I will try my best. Please we all need to come together. I guess we are to be shaking for dss is commenting wow wee.
You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT: WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER!!!

https://www.facebook.com/truthinSC
Grandmother

Brevard, NC

#754 Dec 18, 2013
I'm still searching for my grandson that was tooken away back in 2011,He's is often in my thoughts, Mason James Marshall was his name born August 19,2011 .Would like to know how he is doing and see pictures of him he's the one grandchild I didn't get a chance to love. Any one with info. Please leave a message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Haley heads to Washington to discuss Guant... May 2 PauldenZangpo0521 8
sissy Graham May 1 denver 1
Diversity is White Genocide Apr 22 794fkdw2 1
Election SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Apr 21 timjoe 49
News SMC recognized for birth outcomes Apr 14 Lucy 1
News Publisher reissues genealogies of early South C... Apr 14 Lucy 1
dss Apr 10 WORRIED 1
More from around the web