s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!!
beenthere

Conway, SC

#703 Sep 22, 2013
patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know who you are, but you sound like a piece of garbage. I have fought dss twice and embarressed them in court both times. Even though I won, my children still paid the price. My daughter was tested for sexual abuse and it was found too be negative both times. But because of these tests my daughter had reoccurring nightmares for over 2 years, she started wetting the bed, she woke up screaming in the middme of the night and hardly ate anything. I had too get counceling for her and put her on three different kinds of medicine including sleeping pills. She was so happy before these tests. And even though I won, I feel like I lost. So don't come on here talking crap too people, there are innocent children at stake here. And do you know why my daughter had too undergo this? Ill tell you, because the sister of my childs mother got mad at me, she wanted me too have an affair with her, and I said no and told the mother of my child about it. So she decided too get even with me and made an annomyous call too dss. My child suffered severly because of this woman and dss allowed her too do it. I believe that if you have the balls too make a call too dss on a child then you should have the balls too leave your name so you can be help accountable for your actions. So in other words whoever you are.........rot in hell you piece of shit, and I pray you never have children, and have too endure what me and other parents have had too go thru with these people.
Im sorry you had to go through that I had to deal with something similar from a crazy lady too but I will say they have to leave a name and number they just tell you it is annomyous you can file a order and they will release the name if it is found to be false allegations
What can we do

Covington, GA

#704 Sep 24, 2013
This is crazy ! Someone filed a false DSS report that I neglect my two year old dsughter ! Now call me crazy but I AM MARRIED !!! If someone wanted to take MY baby or get her taken then they'd have to know that it would also be taken from MY HUSBAND ! Funny thing is I call the # on the DSS paper they sent and DSS said that there is NO CASE against me & it was sent to some adoption agency called SAFY .. I'm like "ok mam who called DSS on my husband & I?" She said, "oh no mam the allegations were only made twords you ! & there was another allegation that the two year old doesn't walk yet!" Surely the lady (case worker) comes out to my house & sees for HERSELF that our two year old is HEALTHY & WALKS RUNS JUMPS & acts like a normal 2yr old ! Seriously !!! I just want to find out who called this on me !!! I could have lost my baby to these lies !!!!
lost in the system

United States

#705 Sep 27, 2013
I admitted that i have smoked( weed) in my past to my doctor office. Now that I'm pregnant ( which i found out i was at 10 weeks and now I'm 15 weeks) and they drug tested me knowing that it was still on my system. My OB has sent the results to dss and I'm force into doing a program i know nothing about. The worker pop up out the blue and basically said if i don't do it they would send it to family court and my 7 year old would be removed from my home. I have never had anything on my record and feel that they are using my past against me what can i do?
Renee

Longs, SC

#706 Oct 2, 2013
beenthere wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry you had to go through that I had to deal with something similar from a crazy lady too but I will say they have to leave a name and number they just tell you it is annomyous you can file a order and they will release the name if it is found to be false allegations
I understand your pain although she is my niece to us she is our daughter she was abused sexually by the mother and her family members and noyfriends I had my niece for 10 months for the first time in her 4 years she began to be happy and smile and laugh than a month ago it will ge on the 5 dss from horry county took her from my home we are fighting them the worker is jamion Fowler if he is on your case he will take your child from you I believe he has issues and takes it out on our children please lets fight back I want our child home safe
Renee

Longs, SC

#707 Oct 2, 2013
adoptive parent wrote:
[Stacey, my best advice is retain an attorney some how. I have a unique case. DSS was doing whatever they pleased with nothing on me personally, it was the person my son was with at the time. But I found a lawyer and he is great and I struggle to pay him but he stopped them in the harassment and relaxed laws that allow them to missuse the legal system to hurt innocent children. There are children that need the help of dss I support that fully but I do not support the misuse of the program. people who cannot afford good legal help are stuck in the cracks of the system and our government who we pay taxes to stands by and allows this misuse to happen. I believe because we cannot correct a broken system. I don't know if there is anything I can tell you to help. this forum is more a less a sounding board for the mistreated like myself and others and I appreciate that. best of luck to you. you are welcome to respond and If there is anything I can do I will call you.
my child was taken coming up on one month I am so lost without her we do have our son who I love dearly he is my heart my daughter is my niece but she's ours she WA abused in the woriesr way we gave her a better life and they took her and destroying our lives and her life my son wants his sister back where does dss get away with this any help would be wonder help get our children hom
Renee

Longs, SC

#708 Oct 2, 2013
y
GABRIELLE TUCKER wrote:
I AM A TEEN WHO HAS BEEN IN DSS SINCE I WAS 12 YEARS OLD. I CAN SAY DSS HAS BROUGHT ME MORE HARM SINCE IVE BEEN IN CARE THEN I WAS RECIEVING AT HOME. 2007 THEY CAME & GOT ME & MY BROTHER CHRIS FROM OUR HOME FOR TRUENCY. THEY HAD NO REASON TO TAKE MY OTHER SIBLINGS BUT EVENTUALLY A MONTH OR TWO LATER THEY DID. DSS IS HORRIBLE & ANDERSON COUNTY DSS IS THE WORSE PLACE TO HAVE A CASEWORKER FROM IN SOUTH CAROLINA THEYRE HATEFUL & RUDE & DO NOT ANSWER THE KIDS PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS OR ANYTHING. THEY DO NOT OFFER THINGS AFTER CARE UNLESS U KNOW ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE & THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO KEEP U WELL INFORMED OF ALL DSS MATTERS WITH YOUR CASE & DO NOT. I HAVE SIGNED MYSELF OUT OF DSS CUSTODY BEFORE BUT HOWEVER DSS DID NOT HELP ME WITH ANYTHING SO I SIGNED BACK IN. I KNOW THAT MY MOTHER DID NOTHING TO DESERVE HER KIDS TOOKEN AWAY FROM HER. ONE OF MY YOUNGER BROTHERS RAHEEM WAS IN A FOSTER HOME WITH MYT BROTHER MICHEAL & SISTER KIRSTEN WHILE HE WAS IN THIS FOSTER HOME HE DROWNED TO DEATH WHEN THE IRRESPONSIBLE FOSTER PARENTS WERE NOT WATCHING HIM, & LEFT HIM OUTSIDE. HE WAS TWO YEARS OLD. IM SURE IF YOU ALL LIVE IN SC NEAR GREENVILLE OR ANDERSON YOU HEARD IT ON THE NEWS. BACK IN 2010 DEC A LITTLE BOY DROWNED IN A POND, THAT WAS MY LITTLE BROTHER RAHEEM ANDREW LEE TUCKER. DSS IS STUPID & IRRESPONSIBLE. I THINK THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA DSS OFFICES ALL NEED TO GO TO HELL, THEY CAUSE MORE HARM THAN ANYTHING.
I am sorry for your loss I feel your pain I am in horry county and they took my youngest child she is 4 she is my niece but the mother sexually a bussed her and they are stating were te abusers yet she was happy and safe she loved us as much as we loved her my son wants his sister home dss in horry count sucks get real lets fight them this worker we had has many cases on him
Renee

Longs, SC

#709 Oct 2, 2013
DSS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gov does not deal with citizens involved in DSS cases. That is to "icky" for her. When I wrote Gov Haley in April the reply came from the assistant to the State DSS director. This gives Gov Haley political coverage because she can say "I had no idea." The State DSS director also does not deal with citizens. At best, Pam Rice in constituent services can open a call tag and get some communication rolling between you and the county DSS office.
As a man, the accusation of hurting a child IS the sentence no matter how much proof you have to confirm your innocence. SC Family Court has a dome that protects women and children and it's very hard for men to bust through to be heard. South Carolina DSS is a system that is out of control and unchecked but until a news agency does a deep dive to daylight the DSS flaws and failures the abuse and failures will continue.
Pam rice is no better she is all for dss I spoke to her and she got it to them less then 24 hours and gave it to our worker who took the child away they made a joke of it all the all work together they aren't there to perfect any child our children are being killed abused in there care our children belong home
Courtney

Fayetteville, NC

#710 Oct 4, 2013
I am going through the same thing right now. I am originally from Louisiana. I moved up to North Carolina for my husband to find a job. Ever since I have moved up here according to what is being told they have been neglecting my privacy I have lived up here for a little over a year and according to the one's involved DSS has been watching me and my husband ever since we moved up here. We have not done anything wrong. We love our children and we want our babies back. We are familiar with DSS dirty tricks and will not fall into them. We don't know what to do... My children mean the world to me and my husband. Before we moved up here we where foster parents to my husbands have sister and it didn't work out because she was hard headed and wouldn't follow the rules set forth in our household. We had no problem down there we were not even watched by DSS or even called on anyone towards DSS we are loving and caring parents. What do I do they are coming up with all these false accusations and trying to make our case worse.
lisa turner

Bennettsville, SC

#711 Oct 13, 2013
Agree with everyone dss is nothing but a much of lazy ass no good mother !uckers whose sole purpose is to make peoples lives miserable with their bullshit.
Cook63

Sumter, SC

#713 Oct 21, 2013
I am currently in the process of exposing the corruption of SC DSS. It is a long hard battle, but one that needs to be fought. I have been in contact with many higher government agencies and am willing to share what I have and how you can contact them. I am not a professional at this by any means, but I have experienced and heard so many stories of children not being protected.
If you have expereinced abuse from SC DSS or if you have reportedly tried to protect a child that has been effected by abuse in the home, I would like to here from you.
Although I sypathize with parents who children have been taken, from them, I am concerned with family members that have tried to protect a child, grandchild or relative and have not gotten any help from DSS in resolving the issue.
Cook63

Sumter, SC

#714 Oct 21, 2013
Renee wrote:
<quoted text> I understand your pain although she is my niece to us she is our daughter she was abused sexually by the mother and her family members and noyfriends I had my niece for 10 months for the first time in her 4 years she began to be happy and smile and laugh than a month ago it will ge on the 5 dss from horry county took her from my home we are fighting them the worker is jamion Fowler if he is on your case he will take your child from you I believe he has issues and takes it out on our children please lets fight back I want our child home safe
I have a very similar story. If you need informmation on who to contact outside of SC DSS, I will be glad to share that information....susan.cook63@ya hoo.com
dws

United States

#715 Nov 2, 2013
This sad about what dss is doing i to have a case with aiken and the lies and miss treatment on the kids and to my kids have pictures so if e everyone come together things can get done i will be checking the post want to make something happen
dws

United States

#716 Nov 2, 2013
Cook63 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very similar story. If you need informmation on who to contact outside of SC DSS, I will be glad to share that information....susan.cook63@ya hoo.com
i want info
Laura

Columbia, SC

#717 Nov 6, 2013
Get_the_Facts wrote:
Reading many of the comments here makes me wonder the motivation behind them. Courts order children into custody, not DSS. Birth parents who work their treatment plans, demonstrate the ability to care for the children and meet the standards set by the COURTS get return by...ah, the Court. If you have a legitimate complaint, go to a legal defense agency, present your story AND your evidence to back up your claims and haul DSS into court. Painting the picture of your family as blameless saints on an anonymous message board does nothing but keep your child/children in foster care, which is no place to grow up. At the end of the day, the parent can take charge, and should. He said/she said is not evidence. Any attorney that is minimally competent could rip DSS a new one were all these allegations accurate. Last time I checked, at almost no time has anyone of those of you posting here related how you took on DSS with evidence. There is a tremendous amount of misinformation posted here, but hey, if that makes you all feel better to post blah, blah, blah, keep at it.
I took on DSS with evidence and WON. However, having been through the clownfest I can tell you that the COURTS only sign whatever paper the DSS liars put in front of them. They LIE to get an Ex Parte Order signed by the Judge. Then, there is a "merits hearing" which is also a JOKE because it's a "hearing" where the accused is not allowed to be present. At each of these "hearings" the DSS Caseworker came up with another lie (they buy time). It's a totally disgusting JOKE and they do all of this daily based on information received from VENDETTA calls - Basic psychology 101 - most people don't get involved when they see a problem. Hence, the "abuse line" seems most often used as a weapon to get back at somebody or whatever.- It's a ludicrouos system just like the Salem witch hunts. Any by the way, know it all - THEY DO NOT OFFER SERVICES, THAT'S ONE OF THEIR TRICKS, YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF. IF YOU DON'T FIGURE OUT ON YOUR OWN WHAT TO DO THE CLOCK KEEPS TICKING UNTIL THEY CAN SELL THE CHILD.(Got the t-shirt when they stole my grandchild)
Tonya Taylor

Seneca, SC

#718 Nov 6, 2013
i too am victim of dss bs i have a seven year old son who was abused by his fatrher they give the father special treatment they dont drug test him or anything they make me feeel like i am a prisoner in my own home and are constantly threatning to take my child away and i am clean.we have court dec 10 and its not over till january they are constantly wanting more than one parenting class etc its all bs they take innocent kids from there family they are crooked and a stop needs to be put to it i am drug free as well as my partner but they wanna make my partner leave the home i need some advice and if anyone has has the time i greatly tell you my whole story i have been involved with em since i was three years old only for them to stay tha hell in my life i was a child that was in dss system now my child is and i am a great parent but according to them i have to be miss prim and proper i am so sick of these crooks
Ma Sc

Moncks Corner, SC

#723 Nov 20, 2013
Okay folks I have read most of the posting. It's time to help our self. Go here and let Governor Haley know what is going on here in our State. Have her help us all!
http://governor.sc.gov/Pages/SendMessage.aspx
Don't let another minute for DSS to destroy another family!!
Ma Sc

Moncks Corner, SC

#724 Nov 20, 2013
We have a great Governor she can get DSS to do their jobs correctly. Ask her for help!!
please don't let another minute pass. Send her your stories. Lets let our Governor know the truth about DSS!!
http://governor.sc.gov/Pages/SendMessage.aspx

Email her today!!
Renee

Longs, SC

#726 Nov 23, 2013
I want you to all know I might not have my child back but I have a great lawyer. I want to thank you all for your support and although you might not think were doing alot to help alot I want you to all know. I have gone to a news paper this will come out and when it does all will be heard and so many will not only be heard I believe a lot of our children will be returned. I believe in my heart these dss workers are dirty scum and need to burn in hell. They don't care who they hurt but I will not back down now or ever. We even got a judge to get my records from dss and they still have not turned over my records and the only reason that is if you think about it is for they have nothing n me this blond bimbo wants my child or wants to make my life a living hell for this jerk jamian made her life a living hell but he made everyone so she makes mine and my nieces but to her and us we are her parents for her mom abused her we loved her and never hurt her yet we are the bad ones. She was suppose to come home Nov 20 and now it got canceled please pray she comes home for Santa and i will be praying for you all. This will be out soon I can promise you that more people will come forward. God bless love to all
Renee

Longs, SC

#727 Nov 23, 2013
I will have her home that I can tell you. I love her and will not stop fighting for her please never give up your live or your fight for you child or children and if you are a child stuck in this system and need someone to talk to please write me and will do all I can to help you i won't let any child get stuck in this system the child who wrote about Ger and her sibling please give me a way to contact you i would like to find a way to help you no matter how old you are even if you sibbling need help I am a parent a mother I love all children and people I could never hurt or neglect a chi.d and this is what they saying I did. I will do my best to help anyone in need god bless.
Renee

Longs, SC

#728 Nov 23, 2013
Dear Gabrielle tucker I am so sorry you and you sibling have gone through what you have if I can help you in any way please let me know I will do my hardiest to help you as well as fight for my daughter she might be my niece on paper but in our hearts and blood she is our daughter. I'm sorry what happened with ur mom as well if want I can do my best to help if want. I don't know anything about your case but willing to get anyone story out. I'm a fighter and won't stop till the whole world knows what dss is doing all around the world and the parents get there children back that deserve them. I believe children need a chance they didn't ask to be brought in and be abused. We are supposed to love them. Lets fight for our children please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 12 hr Doctor No 2,936
News Suspect in Charleston church shooting expected ... 16 hr goonsquad 1
News Plus-size woman slams Ariana Grande for turning... Jul 28 Airhead Sucks 1
News 'It sucks': The Republican criticism of their o... Jul 26 -Dont Panic- 5
News The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be (Nov '11) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 4,048
News Activist on taking down Confederate flag: 'All ... Jul 26 Ulysses 5
News Why are there so few political women in the inf... (Jun '09) Jul 23 Jaimie 162
More from around the web