michelle roberts

Charleston, SC

#418 Feb 14, 2011
michelle roberts wrote:
I too am a victim of DSS. My daughter told me her cousins and granfather where touching her in her private area and encouraging it to continue. She was told that if she said anything she would loose her family. They brybbed a 4 yr. old with gifts and taunted her with fear. I sought legal advice and was told to remove her from the situation, meaning those whom were harming her. I did so and less than 24 hours later the police showed up at my door. They said they were here to do a home investigation because "someone" said we were using drugs in front of her and that she didn't have any heat to keep her warm in the cold winter months. I welcomed them in and explained the story stated above and they said they were sorry that they bothered us and that everything was fine. Less than 24 hours after that DSS showed up at my home. They said "someone" called making a claime that my daughter did not have adequate housing and we were accused of using cocaine and valume. They asked us to do a drug test the next day..we declined..they also asked for me to have my daughter talk to a counselor at first I agreed but after talking to my daughter, I will decline that as well. I have a script for valume because of what my daughter and I have been through. My daughter is healthy, happy, she is enrolled at a public scholl wich she attends regurlarly. Why am I being harrassed and my name being slandered when I am the one keeping my child safe. I don't need DSS to tell me how to raise/care for my child<quoted text>
Please someone with some legal knowledge or inspiration give us some direction. My fiance and I took the hair folicle without a court order ( even though we were told by our case worker they would need a court order to make us take a hair folicle)(and the same detective working the molestation case, that we thought was on our side was defending DSS and was willing to make the call to take our daughter if we didn't sign) the test was negative. We did sign a simple paper stating that we would take the test by a certain time the next day. Thats all..no safety plan. They are now telling us they will be done with us when they are ready to be done with us (this coming from the supervisor)We had to sign. If we didn't they told us that our daughter would be removed immediately. We thought of our daughter and all she had already been through. How it would traumitise her for standing up to the man who molested her and then be removed from her home her "safe place". When will someone finally stand up to these kidnappers,intimidaters and monsters who abuse their power. WHEN?????
mom in simpsonville

Greenville, SC

#419 Feb 17, 2011
Update: Still no information from anyone. Husband spoke with an attorney and obtained him with DSS telling the attorney that they could not give him any information then spoke with the an investigator who states that she has had the paperwork from DSS for a while and she wanted to speak with him. His attorney calls and agrees to meet with her, in which she makes the statement that since he obtained an attorney, he seems guilty. Nothing is given by the investigator at this meeting. We still don't know when this was suppose to happen. But yet, the original complaint about the baby sitter, who was an old man, was done away with a saftey plan and no charges. This man actually kissed and touched my child, but because he has no criminal record, he gets away with a lewd act on a minor and my husband will possible be charged with CSC because a hard up investigator with Greenville County won't get her head out of her ass and see the truth that was submitted and stamped in court. Lawyer fee has sky rocketed in just a few days and now we are starting to sell off our stuff in order to pay lawyer. Spoke with minor child tonight; this is killing me since I know nothing has happened. It's just a vindictive father who didn't get his way causing more pain to his daugther than anyone else. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Calhoun County DSS, Calhoun County Sheriff's Department and the investigator from Greenville county need to be investigated and the father needs to be incarciated quickly.
mom in simpsonville

Simpsonville, SC

#420 Mar 5, 2011
Okay, I received a letter from the Director of the Calhoun County DSS on Friday and he states that they are going to proceed with charges and will obtain a court hearing to charge my husband with the sexual abuse and me with Physical abuse and failure to protect a child. Mind you, no one has contacted us from the first day of this investigation from DSS, no hearing has been filed with the family court and it was suppose to happen in December, I have not seen my little girl since Feb 3 and that was only for ten minutes at an awards ceremony at her school, I get to speak with her on the phone for only 5 minutes once a week because of her father and they still want to press charges? Investigator has not been in touch with noone and I have a rule to show cause hearing on the 21st in calhoun county to at least get my visitation back. Now the lady in Columbia called and told me that this man was suppose to call me and allow me to voice my concerns, he wrote a sorry ass letter hiding the truth that they screwed up. My daughter keeps telling me that she is in a box and that they told her that she would never see me again. What do you think about that? All information is at the Calhoun County Courthouse when the final hearing was held and it shows that my ex has done nothing but tore this child's mind into bits and pieces for his own interest. I can not hire an attorney because I can't even make ends meet and my husband is already making payments for an attorney and paying on a loan and such because we had to get someone for him when Greenville COunty wanted to question him. Can anyone help? Does anyone know a good attorney who would be willing to help out? Please respond if so. Thank you and God Bless each one of you.
Nancy

Pawleys Island, SC

#421 Mar 9, 2011
I hate to break it to you, but DSS doesn't need ANY evidence to take your child!!!!! Anyone can say anything to DSS and they WILL take your children!! It is all about $$$$$ It happened to my daughter & her family when my step grand daughter accused her father of raping her. A neighbor told her if she said that, she could go live with her & her daughter. My daughter was not accused of anything & the police investigated & determined she was lying. The DSS took all of the kids anyway. They are finally back with the mother and are suffering & in therapy over the loss of their father. TAMMY WILLIAMS of the Greenville DSS is a horrible person, who should have no contact with families or children!!! They fear her stealing them & she treats us all like we are criminals. They put the kids in shelters & foster homes because for every child taken they get trickle down funds for the state from the federal. Also to you personally... Are you willing to pay for the lawyers??? Most of us can't afford them, and you don't get a free lawyer unless you are the accused. My daughter wasn't accused & neither was I. We are going to sue & WIN!! But first, my grandchildren need their daddy back & many years of therapy, all thanks to the DSS!!
Get_the_Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Three chances? And exactly how many do you think you should be afforded? Courts and law enforcement who remove children from homes (despite what many here suppose, DSS has no authority to remove a child...in any state that I am familiar with) do not remove children because a mom sent them to bed one night without dinner or a dad swatted them on the backside. Courts and law enforcement remove children because their parents make poor decisions that put a child's safety and well-being at risk. In making a decision to remove a child, courts and law enforcement also depend on evidence of that risk. How many times is a child supposed to be placed in harm's way before removal is justified? Three chances seems more than fair for anyone. If you are innocent, as all who complain about DSS here seem to be, then get an attorney and fight the removal of your child, with evidence that the allegations that your child is in harm's way are unfounded. An inability to put forth evidence that contradicts evidence used to remove your child does not mean DSS treats you unfairly. Most often it reflects that the evidence used to remove the child is irrefutable. Quit whining, make the changes you need to make and then fight for your child. Maybe you will be able to convince the court to give you a 4th chance to demonstrate your child is YOUR priority. Of course, if you take your sweet time, the court is likely to terminate your parental rights and allow your child to grow up with someone who only needs one chance to demonstrate they can appropriately parent your child.
Ready to Fight Back

Columbia, SC

#422 Mar 9, 2011
One can only assume that because you are in Greenville, therefore you must work for DSS in Greenville county. When DSS runs the family court, defending becomes extremely hard without the money to do it with. Couple that with attorneys who know the only way to truly make money with these cases is to drag them out, which unfortunately gives DSS more time to cover their butts making it even harder to "prove your innocence." "The facts" are all over this country in virtually every state. I can assure you, I would personally cut to the front of the line to remove children from an abusive situation. But DSS has created an environment where they feel they have to keep removing children in order to keep their funds from getting cut more. This BS about being overworked and understaffed is grossly over exagerated because if they cut down the cases that should have never been started, WALA!!!!! the case load drops!!! Oops....that would mean less people needed and less money needed because not as many people needed. AND THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM!! MONEY!!!!!! Your problem is not "getting the facts" but rather FACING them!
Get_the_Facts wrote:
Reading many of the comments here makes me wonder the motivation behind them. Courts order children into custody, not DSS. Birth parents who work their treatment plans, demonstrate the ability to care for the children and meet the standards set by the COURTS get return by...ah, the Court. If you have a legitimate complaint, go to a legal defense agency, present your story AND your evidence to back up your claims and haul DSS into court. Painting the picture of your family as blameless saints on an anonymous message board does nothing but keep your child/children in foster care, which is no place to grow up. At the end of the day, the parent can take charge, and should. He said/she said is not evidence. Any attorney that is minimally competent could rip DSS a new one were all these allegations accurate. Last time I checked, at almost no time has anyone of those of you posting here related how you took on DSS with evidence. There is a tremendous amount of misinformation posted here, but hey, if that makes you all feel better to post blah, blah, blah, keep at it.
lawyer

Cedarhurst, NY

#423 Mar 9, 2011
mom of three wrote:
<quoted text>I think you done the right thing posting this add,this is a very sad story,the mother is suffering for something her demon filled husband done.These poor children are suffering and there the innocent ones.DSS wake up and take the children that need to be taking,not the ones who have a good home.

where you able to get a lawyer willing to sue the dss and get their lawyer fired? im in california and i it's not easy finding a lawyer willing to not just take defense against them but iffense.
lawyer

Cedarhurst, NY

#424 Mar 9, 2011
where you able to get a lawyer to take not just deffense against dss but offense?
mom in simpsonville

Simpsonville, SC

#425 Mar 9, 2011
If I could afford an attorney, believe me I would. We have already put out so much money for the past three years to fight to keep her that we are now following further behind in everyday life. We do not go anywhere, we do not do anything but work. We do not have the money to have vacations, weekend getaways or shopping sprees. Hell, we don't even have friends that hang out; but yet to these people we are monsters that prey on others. My little girl told me last night that she wants to come back and she is not scared of anyone. She misses all that we use to do, even if it was sitting at home and doing nothing. If someone did this child wrong as DSS is stating, then would she not be scared to come back? I am heartbroken and becoming more depressed. I love my daughter very much and made the promise to fight for what is right and now I feel as if I let her down.
Katy

Summerville, SC

#426 Mar 10, 2011
I have a question. I called DSS on my sister bc of neglect and they told her I called ever after I asked them not to and they told me they are not allowed to! What can I do about this?! I am not being threatened by her and her boyfriend.
Katy

Summerville, SC

#427 Mar 10, 2011
I meant to say, I am NOW being threatened by her and her bf.
Brittany Kimbrell

Summerville, SC

#428 Mar 25, 2011
I am in the Columbia area..... in appeals court, you should recall you DO NOT have to have an attorney represent you... if money is ur issue and u cant get ur child back bc of financial issues... i might can help for a much smaller fee.... it would require you to take the case handling on yourself, however, the same laws and cases that can and would be used by your attorney I have direct access to.... I am a paralegal... i can give you info to aid u in ur case, thereby helping to eliminate your attorney all together.... it may make the difference in what you can or cannot do with your case....if youre interested and still need the help... i can be reached at either:

treasuredpets28@yahoo.com email address... if you are interested and Email me, I will provide you with a direct number to reach me at.... Also, you should file a report ( even if nothing comes of it) anytime you see or hear anything that could potentially or has already caused harm to your child....police reports go a LONG WAY!!
Brittany K

Summerville, SC

#429 Mar 25, 2011
Recently my husbands ex and mother of his child, called DSS on me, accusing me of being a meth head...lol that is so laughable it is not even funny..i have been asked to "submit" to a drug screen test at the Richland County Main DSS Branch on Two Notch Rd. in Columbia, SC. While DSS may request that I do this, I know I am not REQUIRED BY LAW to agree or to submit to any test of any kind. however, there are times when a voluntary submission can help you.... by volutarily submitting to the drug scree, i am not being forced to which can look better on me... however, i have been through this once before years and years ago now.... submission of parents to DSS demands (they dont ask, the demand) can also hurt the family.... even when theyre innocent.... many ppl "lawyer up" and many are guilty of crimes....While I agreed to taking the test, as I DO NOT NOW OR EVER HAVE USED METH or anything else.... i am only doing so, bc then i can subpeona through local civil magistrate court the name of the person who made the claim....... this allows me to bring that individual up on civil claims,(which are not that expensive to handle on your own) and will allow me to then sue the person who made the false claims against me to DSS.... you can sue the person for up tp 7,500.00 dollars in the civil courts.... for most ppl who play the "dss games" using dss as a means of controlling others or out of revenge, this money issue is why no justice is seen by victims of DSS ABUSE.... its not just dss... its the fact that ppl cant afford to hire attorneys to gain the info to go after the persons who make the false statement....... YOU CAN DO THIS YOURSELF THROUGH A SMALL CIVIL COURT CLAIM... AND YOU CAN WIN MONETARY WINNINGS(MONEY) FROM THE PERSON WHO MADE THE CLAIM..... by doing this you show that the person made false statements, you are repaid for the hurt they cause with their games, and you can request restraining order that literally can PROHIBIT AND STOP that PERSON from future harrassment measures by using dss to accomplish their attacks....... IMPORTANT THAT CITIZENS OF THIS STATE KNOW THIS...... it can help greatly...

dss has NO authority to bring these ppl up on their own... they must be pushed to and even then, they rarely bring charges agains persons who make false statements as they claim it " stops ppl from making real claims if they prosecute those who make false claims" THIS IS A LIE!!!! dss is obligated by law to stop any person who makes false claims of a legal nature... they are a government facility and are bound to uphold the laws as well as protect abused or neglected children.... NEVER LET THESE PPL IN YOUR HOME WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT...NEVER LET THEM TALK TO UR KIDS AT SCHOOL.... send a written statement to your child's school..... state clearly:::

NO PERSON AFFLIATED WITH THE GOVERNMENT, NOT POLICE, DSS, OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT PERSONNEL, IS TO SEE, TALK TO, TOUCH, OR REMOVE MY CHILD FROM CLASS OR THE SCHOOL WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, PRESENCE AND CONSENT.....

by doin this you restrict ALL government organizations from contacting your children without your presence... you are afterall still the parent until your rights are terminated by a JUDGE IN A COURT...... Step up and restrict these government officials from coercing your children or lying to your child to get the statement they want rather than what is given.... this is a form of intimidation... and dss DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THAT TO GAIN WINS AGAINST THE CITIZENS....

I am a paralegal, and know full well the costs of attorneys..... i can help gather data needed to fight cases in family court and civil courts... anyone who wants help... contact my email... treasuredpets28@yahoo.com.... I can provide the same level of laws and cases to support your cases, for way way less than the attorney will charge you..... and the info i collect is through legal databases recognized by the US SUPREME COURT..its valid info..and judges WILL accept it as such.... Stay strong parents
Brittany K

Summerville, SC

#430 Mar 26, 2011
Katy wrote:
I have a question. I called DSS on my sister bc of neglect and they told her I called ever after I asked them not to and they told me they are not allowed to! What can I do about this?! I am not being threatened by her and her boyfriend.
You can go above their heads.... contact you local Congressman's office..... tell them what is going on, and further, file a civil claim in small civil courts (local magistrate). if you can provide enough evidence, then you can win up to 7,500.00 against the person or company you sue... doesnt seem like much, but you can get DSS that way, you can get the sister on a separate case and her bf on another separate case.... this will allow you to seek damages at the very least... and brings new evidence into your hands to fight them on ahigher level too
Brittany K

Summerville, SC

#431 Mar 26, 2011
mom in simpsonville wrote:
If I could afford an attorney, believe me I would. We have already put out so much money for the past three years to fight to keep her that we are now following further behind in everyday life. We do not go anywhere, we do not do anything but work. We do not have the money to have vacations, weekend getaways or shopping sprees. Hell, we don't even have friends that hang out; but yet to these people we are monsters that prey on others. My little girl told me last night that she wants to come back and she is not scared of anyone. She misses all that we use to do, even if it was sitting at home and doing nothing. If someone did this child wrong as DSS is stating, then would she not be scared to come back? I am heartbroken and becoming more depressed. I love my daughter very much and made the promise to fight for what is right and now I feel as if I let her down.
I wish there was an easy answer, but there is not. it is and will be a fight to the death with DSS... they prey on others, and prove it daily. I think if you can provide enough paper trail evidence to support your side of things, you will be able to handle the case without an attorney... its difficult, but it can work with the right info... i wonder, have you had your daughter examined? by a doctor, say at the E.R. or her pediatrician? if not, you should see about getting a subpeona allowing you to have your child examined by an independent physician.... this would aid in bringing direct evidence to the table to show there either has or has not been sexual abuse .... that gives you a leg to stand on if need be also.... just a hint
Brittany K

Summerville, SC

#432 Mar 26, 2011
Ready to Fight Back wrote:
One can only assume that because you are in Greenville, therefore you must work for DSS in Greenville county. When DSS runs the family court, defending becomes extremely hard without the money to do it with. Couple that with attorneys who know the only way to truly make money with these cases is to drag them out, which unfortunately gives DSS more time to cover their butts making it even harder to "prove your innocence." "The facts" are all over this country in virtually every state. I can assure you, I would personally cut to the front of the line to remove children from an abusive situation. But DSS has created an environment where they feel they have to keep removing children in order to keep their funds from getting cut more. This BS about being overworked and understaffed is grossly over exagerated because if they cut down the cases that should have never been started, WALA!!!!! the case load drops!!! Oops....that would mean less people needed and less money needed because not as many people needed. AND THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM!! MONEY!!!!!! Your problem is not "getting the facts" but rather FACING them!
<quoted text>
HA HA HA.... too funny and the sadest part is it is too true. Youre right, it is all politics... how can we can continue to keep the well off well off and the poor poor... and in the meantime, whose kids do they take? not the well off...lol... that would be too much like actually doing their jobs... too many allegations are permitted to be made... but they do not provide substantial evidence that the allegations are true... instead, someone makes a claim, they come ready to charge in, take over, and make their demands... without once considering the rights of the families and their members who are affected by it, they are not held accountable when the child is lost or killed while in their care, but OMG dont raise your voice in an arguement with your husband...lol it could be detrimental to your child if you do... AND DEATH IS NOT DETRIMENTAL... RAPE IS NOT? HAVE THESE PPL LOST THEIR MINDS? Yes they have... and in the process tell you that you have no rights..... TAKE THEM BACK SOUTH CAROLINIANS.... MAKE THEM FIGHT TO PROVE YOUR GUILT... anyone needing info, can contact me, I am a paralegal, i work independtly so i dont charge much, and i provide the same level of info..... THE PARENTS OF THIS STATE NEED TO UNITE AND PETITION FOR STRICTER RULES AND EVIDENDITARY PROCEDURES TO BE PLACED ON DSS AND TO ENSURE THEY ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE WHEN THEY FAIL, AND THAT THEY HOLD PERSONS FOUND MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL.... EVERY CHILD IN THIS STATE IS NOT ABUSED, NEGLECTED OR MOLESTED, AND IF THEY FOCUSED MORE ON THOSE THAT WERE.... MORE CHILDREN IN REAL NEED WOULD BE SAVED... STAND SOUTH CAROLINA AND MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD... PETITION YOUR CONGRESSMEN FOR CHANGE, PETITION YOUR SENATORS... 1,000 SIGNATURES GETS IT HEARD BEFORE THE ENTIRE CONGRESS OR SENATE... LETS GIT-R-DONE PEOPLE, LETS TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS.... OUR CHILDREN... THEIR LIVES AND WELL BEING ARE IN OUR HANDS IF WE MAKE THE CHOICE TO RISE AND STAND TOGETHER...
Brittany K

Summerville, SC

#433 Mar 27, 2011
Teri wrote:
This is the story of Kimberly and Amber,
Kimbery and Amber lived with their mom ,dad , grandmother
and grandfather.
The girls dad would not keep a job to support his family , so
the grandfather grandmother and mother supported them.
After a long period of time, the grandfather told the girls dad that
he could no longer help someone who would not help themselfves and
their family. So, he told the father of the girls that he would have to leave.
the grand father grandmother and mother supported the girls
And continued to. But the father had to go , he never once contribted
to the familys needs.
After the father was told to leave , he become very angry, and seeked
revenge on the grandfather. So , the father went straight to dss and told them that
the granfather was molesting the girls, when in fact it was the father who
molested them. The father later confessed and is now in prison.
The grandfather was never conviceted of the accusations, because they were just that ,accusations by a confessed child molester.
A case worker made a comment to the girls grandmother
he said and i quote'' A man will be a man and most men would be aroused by a little girl sitting in their lap''
This is the man who works for dss ,he took the girls from their safe loving home and were turned over to their dads [the confessed molester] Aunt and Uncle!! Who inturn molested the girls a second time thanks to dss!!
Kimbery tried to tell the aunt what the uncle had done to her sister and herself.
This made the aunt so mad that she beat kimberly and told the child she was a lier.
Thank GOD Kimberly was a smart girl . The next day Kimberly told the school bus driver and her teacher what had happened.She and her sister were taken to a childrens home shortly after Kimberly had told everyone.
Kimberly and Ambers mother had to pay , and is still paying child support
to the dads aunt and uncle. The ones who molested both of her children!!!
The girls are in a childrens home . This nightmare has been allowed to go on for three long years of the young girls life . Three years , and their innocents has been robbed . Never will anyone be able to return to the girls what they have been visously robbed of , at such a tender age.
The grandfather was never convicted of abusing the girls . He has suffered this injustise right along with the girls .As well as the mother and the grandmother and everyone who loves these speical little girls. How can dss take these girls from their home just because a convicted child molsters FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!!!
The girls mother gets to see them on very rare occasions.
Its so very sad , and all they do is cry and beg their mom to take them home.
I;d like to know why dss acts like they can't see that this is insainly wrong
and cruel !!! How can they do this to innocent children and continue to get away with it , and go home to their own kids every night. I prey to GOD every night for these preious children , who dont deserve such devastaing injustice. It is in GODS hands
and I know HE will make things right .
This is a true story , its location , westminster s.c.
this is one of the saddest stories I have heard, but the saddest part of it, i know a story very much like that one, only the children are living with the mans sister now, and the man who raped, molested and beat them, is also living there... the two grls i am referring to, hannah and jessica, also both have lifelong STD's, herpes.... and will be afflicted by it for the rest of their lives.... this is what happens when DSS either fails to get involved, or fails to acknowledge that allegations may not be true, and treat each person fairly.... this mother can fight in U.S. Supreme court... she can fight based on constitutional rights violations... i say go after them with all you have....Take Your Kids Back, Grl....
mom in simpsonville

Mauldin, SC

#434 Mar 27, 2011
Ok. I have a public defender now. Maybe things will go the right way. I would contact Ms. B.K. for help, but as of now, I can't not financally(sp) do anything. Search warrant was served on Wednesday and pictures of my undergarments were taken. Don't understand why, but they were. Nothing of any evidence was taken. No swabs, fingerprints, nothing. DSS finally filed to the family court on March 21. They have been telling Columbia that they have already filed, but they had not. In papers they state that they attempted to have me and my husband take classes and such, but no one has got in touch with us from DSS or the attorney for DSS. Other individual who was accused with touching and kissing on minor child has been let scott free, via safety plan. No charges no convictions. Start the petition and I will defintely sign and be there to speak. Also, these ppl need to know about PAS or parental alienation syndrome in which is what is happening with me. It is a true disorder and should be considered in family court.
Donna

Inman, SC

#435 Mar 30, 2011
I have a problem with DSS if you would like to talk my email is bluebirdnest205@yahoo.com. Me and my daughter are in therapy now. A foster child had hurt her.
Donna

Inman, SC

#436 Mar 30, 2011
I was a foster mom and was not given all information about child. My own child got touch in wrong way by a foster child. I found out later that the group home guidance had informed DSS to not put child in a foster home with younger children. What do you do? Me and my daughter are in therapy. bluebirdnest205 at yahoo.com
Heather

Philadelphia, PA

#437 Apr 1, 2011
I totally agree. I fell in a parking lot and tried to grab my husbands car to break my fall. We had a false DSS report filed against us by the hospital because they said he tried to run me over. SERIOUSLY. We had a lawyer retained before tge social worker ever made contact. Luckily after the DSS worker viewed our home and did a physical exam on our 15 month old they closed their investigation and saw no grounds for a case. GET A LAWYER. It may be a long drive but I recommend Richard Allen in Laurens, SC. He was truely great and put our son first THEN our rights as parents. Had he felt we didn't deserve to keep our son then he wouldn't represent us. He will do what is in the best intrest of those little girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP chairman: Campaign prep just as important a... 21 hr Davy 5
News Jeb Bush: Our enemies must 'fear' US again Sun Common Sense 3
so bored Sun Ruperta 1
News Sanders announcement 'within days?' Apr 28 Shinichiro Takizawa 56
News 2016 Dem hopefuls converge on South Carolina Apr 26 wild child 2
DRUG DEALERS; Who are the Drug Dealers in South... (Jul '07) Apr 26 johnnyjruh 46
News Experts convening in South Carolina for summit ... Apr 24 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web