Next Last
Teri

Covington, GA

#1 Jan 16, 2006
This is the story of Kimberly and Amber,

Kimbery and Amber lived with their mom ,dad , grandmother
and grandfather.
The girls dad would not keep a job to support his family , so
the grandfather grandmother and mother supported them.
After a long period of time, the grandfather told the girls dad that
he could no longer help someone who would not help themselfves and
their family. So, he told the father of the girls that he would have to leave.
the grand father grandmother and mother supported the girls
And continued to. But the father had to go , he never once contribted
to the familys needs.
After the father was told to leave , he become very angry, and seeked
revenge on the grandfather. So , the father went straight to dss and told them that
the granfather was molesting the girls, when in fact it was the father who
molested them. The father later confessed and is now in prison.
The grandfather was never conviceted of the accusations, because they were just that ,accusations by a confessed child molester.
A case worker made a comment to the girls grandmother
he said and i quote'' A man will be a man and most men would be aroused by a little girl sitting in their lap''
This is the man who works for dss ,he took the girls from their safe loving home and were turned over to their dads [the confessed molester] Aunt and Uncle!! Who inturn molested the girls a second time thanks to dss!!
Kimbery tried to tell the aunt what the uncle had done to her sister and herself.
This made the aunt so mad that she beat kimberly and told the child she was a lier.
Thank GOD Kimberly was a smart girl . The next day Kimberly told the school bus driver and her teacher what had happened.She and her sister were taken to a childrens home shortly after Kimberly had told everyone.
Kimberly and Ambers mother had to pay , and is still paying child support
to the dads aunt and uncle. The ones who molested both of her children!!!
The girls are in a childrens home . This nightmare has been allowed to go on for three long years of the young girls life . Three years , and their innocents has been robbed . Never will anyone be able to return to the girls what they have been visously robbed of , at such a tender age.
The grandfather was never convicted of abusing the girls . He has suffered this injustise right along with the girls .As well as the mother and the grandmother and everyone who loves these speical little girls. How can dss take these girls from their home just because a convicted child molsters FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!!!
The girls mother gets to see them on very rare occasions.
Its so very sad , and all they do is cry and beg their mom to take them home.
I;d like to know why dss acts like they can't see that this is insainly wrong
and cruel !!! How can they do this to innocent children and continue to get away with it , and go home to their own kids every night. I prey to GOD every night for these preious children , who dont deserve such devastaing injustice. It is in GODS hands
and I know HE will make things right .
This is a true story , its location , westminster s.c.
mom of three

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2006
Teri wrote:
This is the story of Kimberly and Amber,

Kimbery and Amber lived with their mom ,dad , grandmother
and grandfather.
The girls dad would not keep a job to support his family , so
the grandfather grandmother and mother supported them.
After a long period of time, the grandfather told the girls dad that
he could no longer help someone who would not help themselfves and
their family. So, he told the father of the girls that he would have to leave.
the grand father grandmother and mother supported the girls
And continued to. But the father had to go , he never once contribted
to the familys needs.
After the father was told to leave , he become very angry, and seeked
revenge on the grandfather. So , the father went straight to dss and told them that
the granfather was molesting the girls, when in fact it was the father who
molested them. The father later confessed and is now in prison.
The grandfather was never conviceted of the accusations, because they were just that ,accusations by a confessed child molester.
A case worker made a comment to the girls grandmother
he said and i quote'' A man will be a man and most men would be aroused by a little girl sitting in their lap''
This is the man who works for dss ,he took the girls from their safe loving home and were turned over to their dads [the confessed molester] Aunt and Uncle!! Who inturn molested the girls a second time thanks to dss!!
Kimbery tried to tell the aunt what the uncle had done to her sister and herself.
This made the aunt so mad that she beat kimberly and told the child she was a lier.
Thank GOD Kimberly was a smart girl . The next day Kimberly told the school bus driver and her teacher what had happened.She and her sister were taken to a childrens home shortly after Kimberly had told everyone.
Kimberly and Ambers mother had to pay , and is still paying child support
to the dads aunt and uncle. The ones who molested both of her children!!!
The girls are in a childrens home . This nightmare has been allowed to go on for three long years of the young girls life . Three years , and their innocents has been robbed . Never will anyone be able to return to the girls what they have been visously robbed of , at such a tender age.
The grandfather was never convicted of abusing the girls . He has suffered this injustise right along with the girls .As well as the mother and the grandmother and everyone who loves these speical little girls. How can dss take these girls from their home just because a convicted child molsters FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!!!
The girls mother gets to see them on very rare occasions.
Its so very sad , and all they do is cry and beg their mom to take them home.
I;d like to know why dss acts like they can't see that this is insainly wrong
and cruel !!! How can they do this to innocent children and continue to get away with it , and go home to their own kids every night. I prey to GOD every night for these preious children , who dont deserve such devastaing injustice. It is in GODS hands
and I know HE will make things right .
This is a true story , its location , westminster s.c.
I think you done the right thing posting this add,this is a very sad story,the mother is suffering for something her demon filled husband done.These poor children are suffering and there the innocent ones.DSS wake up and take the children that need to be taking,not the ones who have a good home.
tina

Anderson, SC

#3 Jan 22, 2006
I think dss is wrong for taking the kids from a home were they were being taken care of just fine.Dss do wake up cause you guys are the one who are huting these innocent children who dont deserve this the ones you need to take you dont u let them stay in a home that they dont need to be in but of course you would take a child out of a good home and put them some were they dont need to be this is a sad story and it need to be handle and let those kids go home
lisa morris

AOL

#4 Jan 22, 2006
that is very wrong im a mother who doesnt have her children because of the sorry dss system in sc i never did anything to deserve my kids being away from me now the are with their father who. refuses to even allow me to talk to my children does he not realize hes doing more damage to the kids my kids love me and also said when they are old enough they are coming to their mother and i hope their father gets what he deserves. the dss system needs more work than one person can do
Ray B

Little River, SC

#5 Jan 27, 2006
The important thing is that they aren't being abused anymore. Too many times, no one has done anything to stop abuse.
Linda

Charleston, SC

#6 Jan 27, 2006
I can't believe this...1st is the social worker who said "what"?? That most men would get aroused by a little girl sitting on their lap? That individual sounds like a pontential molester to me...I believe that the men I know would NOT get aroused by that. 2nd, I would think the mother could fight for their custody, and press the matter; daily, if need be. I do wish them well and hope all have/had counseling.
raymond creese

Madison, AL

#7 Jan 31, 2006
Are you saying that this man is in jail for addmitting he molested you kids? and your grandfather is not in jail? what would this have with you not keeping your kids? have you been covicted of anything? or signed over your rights? and you say the uncle had custody? but lost it to malesting them too? you say he gets child support ? from who? the father has no moey in jail!! this is a really crazy story but if its true where is your layer? comon I cant beleive you havent allready gotton one! go to the news , make a petition, fight and get you kids back.like right now!! strength is better in numbers !! so get to it!!!
MEE

Tempe, AZ

#8 Feb 1, 2006
THIS IS TYPICAL OF DSS...MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE GIRLS...AND THE LORD WILL GUIDE THEM THOUGH THIS....A FULL BLOWN INVESTERGATION NEEDS TO HAPPEN....AND PUT THE GIRLS WERE THEY NEED TO BE..WITH PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEM..AND THEY FEEL THERE MOTHER LOVES THEM....
BUT AS FAR A DSS IS CONCERNED YOU CAN BE A CRACKHEAD AND THAT IS THE RIGHT INVIRERMENT FOR CHILDREN....DSS NEEDS EDUCATED EMPLOYEES AND EACH CASE SHOULD GO BEFORE A BOARD...
Angel

AOL

#9 Feb 2, 2006
I don't understand why the kids are with the aunt and uncle. The children went to the bus driver and told them what to be taken away from you to? My heart really goes out to these little girls! My uncle did raped me when I was a little girl and until I was 15 and I tried to tell my parents but they did not believe me! These little girls are going to need counsiling cause till this day I do not trust anyone and always on the defensive side. I do pray to God that these little girls end up back to whereverthe safest place is for them. My heart really really goes out to these little girls God please don't let this keep happening to them. I am crying as I write this letter !
Lou

AOL

#10 Feb 2, 2006
mom of three wrote:
<quoted text>I think you done the right thing posting this add,this is a very sad story,the mother is suffering for something her demon filled husband done.These poor children are suffering and there the innocent ones.DSS wake up and take the children that need to be taking,not the ones who have a good home.
just another example of DSS workers going to work just to get paid (whether they do their job or not).When something like this happens, they should be fired on the spot along with the supervisor who is supposed to be monitering them. Maybe their replacement will be a person who will have some common sense. State of SC , you get what you pay for.
Bonnie

Flat Rock, MI

#11 Feb 11, 2006
Is there any reason why Mom can't move out of Grampa's house, get a job make a home for herself and the girls and then get the girls back?
Christina

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2006
Dss doesn't want to admit that they made a mistake. I have delt with them on various occassions.
What she is going to have to do is get a home for herself, by moving out of her parents home. Show that she is able to support herself. Talk to them about what she has to do to get the girls back in her custody and get it done.
The only thing I would ask them would be why she is paying the uncle the child support when the children are not with her. That doesn't sound right to me. When the child is sent into Foster care or in a childrens home. The parent should be paying the state the child support.
tiredinsc

Columbia, SC

#13 Feb 16, 2006
i used to live in westminster and i know the oconee DSS is just a lawsuit waiting to happen. i hope that they will lose their jobs someday and be replaced with some people who actually take the time to pay attention to what the heck is going on in these childrens' lives. my kids were taken from me and it has been hell fighting to get them back . its been over a year. my son comes to me on one of our first visitations scared to someone is going to beat him. i informed the caseworker and it was no big deal to her. there are some serious problems going on with our "system" and i cant wait for the day when they get what they deserve. i just hope our kids dont have to be seriously injured for someone to put the spotlight on them. thanks for listening.
HELP Raymond Creese

AOL

#14 Feb 20, 2006
(Looking for Chrissy Creese)I am a very very good friend of Shawn and Chrissy and have lost touch with them, but have been lookingthe world over please if you are any reelation to them from Moncks Corner email me at mommyof3ct@yahoo.com My name is Bonita. Thanks
My appologies to this board. I am sorry to hear about this girls. Prayers are with them.
Victoria S Greenville

AOL

#15 Feb 22, 2006
I believe someone should be investigating the male case worker who made that comment to the grandmother. This man is allowed to work around children on a daily basis? When that comment suggest that given the right circumstance he could very well have been the molester. Something is very wrong here. If in fact he is still on the case no wonder the children still reside with the aunt and uncle.
Anon

Pamplico, SC

#16 Feb 22, 2006
HELP Raymond Creese: You should have started that in a new discussion, the chances of someone seeing that buried in this thread are slim to none.
Sharon

Greer, SC

#17 Feb 22, 2006
I know exactly what you're going through. DSS DOES cause more harm with children in some cases. DSS does not look at the true case, instead, they go with whomever is more "convincing". The news stations WILL NOT get involved in a case involving DSS. I've already tried and been told that the producers will not allow them to do a story on anything involving DSS doing something wrong. DSS does put children in Foster Care when they don't need to be there.
Sharon

Greer, SC

#18 Feb 22, 2006
DSS does not look out for the best interest of the child like they are supposed too. In my case, I received custody of our child in the divorce. For 2 years, my ex-husband abused my son on visits since he could no longer abuse me. I TRIED to get DSS involved and they refused. My son's therapist called DSS in Greenville, SC on 3 separate occassions to get them involved because she said the visits needed to stop. The courts would do nothing and DSS again refused to get involved. I stopped visitation on my own and therefore was sentenced to jail and my ex was awarded temporary custody. The abuse continued after I got out of jail, but, now, my ex's girlfriends were doing it too. My son was only 5-6 yrs old. In October of 2005, at midnight, my ex-husband was in a single car DUI accident with my son in the car. He told police my son had no mother and that he wasn't driving. He's awaiting trial on DUI, no insurance, expired tags and Child Endangerment. DSS took my son into custody. My son is still in a foster home where he is most likely being abused. I've seen black eyes, bruises, cuts, etc. My son has severe asthma and the foster parents smoke 24/7 and refuse to stop. Yes, I have an attorney now. DSS gives NO reason for keeping him from me. They investigated my ex and charged him with Child Neglect. They investigated me and my current husband and said in court, "We have NO findings against the mother." In November 2005, a judge ordered DSS to return my child to me and they have yet to do so. In court, they give no reason why. But....outside of court, the reason they give is...."because she's called the Governor's Office to get them involved". What mother wouldn't do everything possible to get her son? I have NEVER abused him and have NEVER been charged with abusing him. The caseworker assigned to the case did the homestudy of me and told me and my husband that my son needed to be returned to me immediately. Well....isn't it convenient that DSS has now removed her from the case and assigned a new one? By SC state law, DSS cannot keep a child from a parent if they have no findings against them. But, they do. I'm not poor, never did drugs, don't drink, have a baby due in a couple weeks that my son desperately wants to be with. I never in a million years believed this could happen to me. But, after it did, I read a book called "Why Does He Do That?" By Lundy Bancroft. It happens EVERYWHERE. This author has been a Guardian Ad Litem for over 16 years and actually tells of the abuse the courts, DSS, law enforcement, judges, etc, cause the abused mother and the harm they cause the children. This is a must read book for anyone out there. So, those who think DSS wouldn't keep a child from a protective mother for no reason, go get this book and you'll see it happens more times than you know.
Pam

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Feb 26, 2006
Where did this take place? Was it in Sharon, S.C.?
Ira Hudson-Truempy

United States

#20 Feb 27, 2006
I live in western NC, in Rutherford County. Members of my family, who are holding a stupid grudge against my husband and myself, talked our 17 y/o daughter into walking out of the house on Sept.1st 2005, because their false charges on us in mid Aug 2005, didnt work.
After talking her into leaving, my brother, Del Hudson, who lives in this ounty, decided he couldnt keep her. So CPS/DSS allowed my family to VETO my husband and myself on where she should go..we wanted her in Job Corps, or with her uncle on the west coast.
So off to Burke County NC she went to live with my sister Claudia Hudson, who should be in jail for her past crimes. Now our daughter was on Medicaid with us..(hubbys job after 10 yrs ended..textiles..and he had to take a lessor paying job and NC agreed, and put her on Medicaid) But Burke County and my sister got her on Medicaid there.
Now, they illegaly move our daughter (consealment/kidnapping) they violated our rights(Constitutional..the Amendments broken are the 1st,4th,5th,9th,and 14th)Then after we tell Burke County DSS/CPS face to face, send her home, and if you want our personal information get a court order(told that on 01-28-2006) waited 2 days(02-30-2006)sent a demand letter to my husbands employer, Pavillon International (a drug & rehab center) demanded and then got the information. Violating the Privacy Act.
We have been charged with NO crime. We cant afford legal help. Legal Aid refuses. I have had members of the Bar and the State Government tell me they dont uphold Constitutional Law when it comes to DSS/CPS..We are on our own, fighting to get her back.Faxing,calling,emailing all we can.
Is there help out there? If so...what rock do I look under to find it?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/COURTWATCHERS_O...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 5 hr Chicagoan by Birth 165
News Todd Starnes: Hillary Clinton's fake Southern a... 8 hr Kar 2
Hot American Mature Cams on www.fick-girls.com Wed DorinSorin 1
News SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Wed serfs up 1,173
News Clinton returns to South Carolina, site of humb... Wed EL Chicano 1
News Solar bargains hit home May 25 Solarman 1
Energy expert Daniel Fine says oil price war im... May 25 john ford jr 1
More from around the web