Aiken Democratic Party to dish out fo...

Aiken Democratic Party to dish out food, state politics

There are 1 comment on the The Star story from Jul 29, 2014, titled Aiken Democratic Party to dish out food, state politics. In it, The Star reports that:

South Carolina politics will be on the menu at the Aiken County Democratic Party's annual Hot Dog Social this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 30, 2014
Are there still any Democrats who would show up in a public place and let others know they ARE Democrats, or sympathize with that Party led by a traitor and criminal? If so, here's a sort test for you; it only asks one question and you can take as long as you like to answer.

Please list (if applicable) one or more things President Obama or his party has done that has directly enhanced YOUR life or anybody you know.

Extra credit. Please list one or more things President Obama or his party has done that has directly hurt your life...or the lives of anybody you know. This answer is limited to one hour b/c we have families we want to go home to today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Thu jwise999 851
News 9 dead in S.C. shooting at historic black churc... (Jun '15) Jul 21 Go Blue Forever 337
News United Fined as 'Chairman's Flight' Snags Allie... Jul 19 louie H 1
News 84 dead, 202 hurt as truck hits Bastille Day cr... Jul 15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Thousands gather to mourn, honor 3 slain office... Jul 14 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News NYPD commanders, businessman plead not guilty i... Jul 13 aylageorge 1
DRUG DEALERS; Who are the Drug Dealers in South... (Jul '07) Jul 4 Dirkdiggler88 53
More from around the web