Shame on you shirley kinge
Posted in the South Carolina Forum
#1 Jul 21, 2009
Shirley remember one thing you have to sleep at night ,Maybe you will be haunted by a harris family member after you so call yell your a victum of what?? You knew your son raped that little girl and kill the family after by burning them alive and tieing them up with duck tape ,Then you go on a shopping spree with there credit card you deserve to burn in hell.YEA RIGHT A SET UP! not much jail time for you .You are still guilty of the harris family killings.Enjoy the money for now may your nights be haunted how do you sleep and eat with the murder victums money .Roit in hell.
#2 Jul 21, 2009
Yea shame on you shirley
#3 Aug 11, 2009
The real shame belongs on the NYS troopers who became judge and jury and broke the law in this case. While the initial crime was horrific, were they so afraid that their evidence couldn't convict that they fabricated it? Officers David L. Harding and Robert M. Lishansky, of Troop C, admitted they took fingerprints of Ms. Kinge from her work place and claimed to have found them on gasoline cans found at the Harris home. Evidence was presented through the confession of David L. Harding that he destroyed/covered up the improper shooting (execution style shooting) of Kinge's son in the shootout that took place to apprehend him. The evidence showed that the son was lying on his back and shot through his head; details that were omited in police reports and testimony. Harding admitted removing and burning the floor tiles damaged by the bullets. Additional pictures and video taken by the landlord showed the damage caused by Harding as well as revealed an additional bullet hole in a beam beneath the floor.
These cops tainted many cases; Lishansky was convicted of 21 fabricated finger prints in 21 separate cases.
* Craig D. Harvey was a lieutenant who headed the identification unit, and was a 16-year veteran of the force. He pleaded guilty on July 29, 1993 to fabricating evidence in three cases, and agreed to serve 2 1/2 to 7 years in prison.
* David L. Harding was a 7-year veteran of the force, was sentenced on December 16, 1992, to 4 to 12 years in prison and fined $20,000 for fabricating evidence in four documented cases.
* Robert M. Lishansky was an 11-year veteran of the force, was sentenced June 10, 1993 to 6 to 18 years in prison for fabricating evidence in 21 cases.
* David M. Beers was a 15-year veteran, pleaded not guilty on May 5 and on July 29 to fabricating evidence in two cases.
* Patrick O'Hara was a lieutenant and 16-year veteran of the force. He was suspended July 29, 1993 pending an investigation into Mr. Harvey's allegations that Lieutenant O'Hara helped fake evidence.
A special prosecutor in NY said that troopers were able to plant evidence routinely in criminal cases across a broad swath of rural New York because they had no fear of detection by supervisors, where is the outrage about this?
#4 Aug 18, 2009
r u 5 or somthing this is not justice.
#5 Jun 8, 2014
I remember this so very well. I lived in Ithaca at the time.( lived there for 30 years).While it is shame the troopers did what they did ( and rightfully went to prison ) what Shirley Kinge did was just as bad. she knew what her son had done, she used the victims credit cards she was a willing participant , she signed Dodie Harris's name to those credit card receipts and not once did she try to do anything to help this case. She should not have been awarded more than $10,000 and she the judge should have made it part of his decision that she had to contribute part of this award to a victims fund . Shirley Kinge should not have made any gain from the
murders of this family.
Add your comments below
|Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07)||12 hr||Mc cube||228|
|There's validation and worth in black women's rage||Fri||power||23|
|s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06)||Fri||Madmomma89||882|
|Lindsey Graham prepares bill to protect 'Dreame...||Nov 30||Wildchild||4|
|Trump chooses racial conciliator in UN pick Nik...||Nov 25||Bigrev608||1|
|Mike Huckabee defends South Carolina against ra... (Jun '15)||Nov 16||Geezer Files||101|
|Alan Zlacki (Apr '13)||Nov 16||LICKMYNUTS||6|
Find what you want!
Search South Carolina Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC