helene

Aiken, SC

#1 Sep 25, 2013
I noticed numerous churches here in Aiken If there were a God why did he create man in his image to become murderers. I am a mother and I wanted the best of everything for my sons. Do you people really think God will save you? Bush is worshiped here in SC He is a idiot murderous insect. Along with his gang of warmongering killers who murdered for oil. Killing innocent troops and Iraqi civilians. If there is a God why is he so cruel Its karma that will come to get the rotten rich old warmongers that invade countries for its wealth Saddam is in hell with a rope to hang these evil doers. Bush Cheney etc.
I watch the History Channels. All through history there have been wars murder etc. Where is God. Its the rich that get the best of every thing and you all know its true. Jesus was a good man,but have you seen him lately. I am old 76 and see no dr am sick and plan to die. I wonder every night before I go to bed if I will die before I wake I pray the lord my soul to take a joke.. I hate life now I always was afraid of this world and did not ask to be born time to leave I thought it would be in 2003 when I was ready to go but here I am depressed,anxious and only because of my sons I will not expire myself unless I get really sick and can't function I have a plan. I will not burden my family or give all my money to pill pusher Drs they must be all republicans down here I don't vote period To me they all are a bunch of crooks. Older and wiser Young and dumb was more fun. Now its all gone and I want OUT
The Weimar Republic

Cummington, MA

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Jewish Psychological and Political Warfare (Part II)

by editor Jonas Alexis of Veterans Today dotcom

A compelling article by Jonas Alexis who never seems to disappoint.

Subtitles:

WHILHELM REICH TAUGHT PRIESTS HOW TO BE TITILLATED
LIBERATE THE JEWISH BOY’S LIBIDO!
THE ZIONIST BURDEN
ROUHANI VS. NETANYAHU
POPE FRANCIS AND THE JEWS

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/jewis ...

Also read Lasha Darkmoon's essay "Sexual Decadence of Weimar Germany" at Veterans Today dotcom

A must read!

Destroying America from within since December 23, 1913.
The Weimar Republic

Cummington, MA

#3 Sep 25, 2013
helene wrote:
I noticed numerous churches here in Aiken If there were a God why did he create man in his image to become murderers. I am a mother and I wanted the best of everything for my sons. Do you people really think God will save you? Bush is worshiped here in SC He is a idiot murderous insect. Along with his gang of warmongering killers who murdered for oil. Killing innocent troops and Iraqi civilians. If there is a God why is he so cruel Its karma that will come to get the rotten rich old warmongers that invade countries for its wealth Saddam is in hell with a rope to hang these evil doers. Bush Cheney etc.
I watch the History Channels. All through history there have been wars murder etc. Where is God. Its the rich that get the best of every thing and you all know its true. Jesus was a good man,but have you seen him lately. I am old 76 and see no dr am sick and plan to die. I wonder every night before I go to bed if I will die before I wake I pray the lord my soul to take a joke.. I hate life now I always was afraid of this world and did not ask to be born time to leave I thought it would be in 2003 when I was ready to go but here I am depressed,anxious and only because of my sons I will not expire myself unless I get really sick and can't function I have a plan. I will not burden my family or give all my money to pill pusher Drs they must be all republicans down here I don't vote period To me they all are a bunch of crooks. Older and wiser Young and dumb was more fun. Now its all gone and I want OUT
You are right, they are a bunch of crooks puppeted by the state of Israel and "non semitic jews" that had Britian STEAL Palestine. These are the same people here that schemed the opening of the federal reserve act and "revenue act" income tax. We were broke in 20 years time with nothing but war, vice, greed, subversion, decadence, and depravity ever since. In return we have virtually polluted the entire planet.
Fukushima, any day.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 26 Very Interesting 1,153
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Sep 25 pickenscounty 759
SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Sep 24 James doe 48
Clemson under fire for asking students about se... Sep 21 Does Not Compute 5
Michigan GOP Eyes March 2016 Presidential Primary Sep 21 Pray4us 1
Judge in Episcopal schism trial: It's a civil m... Sep 18 YouuoY 15
NJ Gov. Chris Christie visiting South Carolina Sep 17 Go Blue Forever 7

South Carolina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE