Blocking immigration reform would doom GOP 's 2016 hopes, says leading Republican

Jun 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Guardian Unlimited

Maglena Gomez waves an American flag as she and others participate in a march for immigration reform in Miami.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
solidarity

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

To the GOP, for the 2016 elections, read my lips: read my VOTES! You have not seen nothing yet in Hispanic votes! The insult of the hispanic IQ issue will destroy the GOP. Believe me, I am a Hispanic Republican with 110 IQ score, and will not forget the insult of the IQ issue. The only one with low IQ are the "Red Necks" demonstrated by their thinking and behaviors in the 19th, 20th and 21st century politics and history. You can not blend with the American society of the Union, because of your IQ. Believe me, visit the poor cities of the South, visit the hills billies and the Appalachians, and check their IQ's. You have no idea what the Moonshine alcohol can do to their DNA. Once they (Moonshine Red Necks) hijack a party, like they did with the GOP, they will even destroy their own loyal Republican electorate, by injecting racism and intolerance within their party-line comrades. Read MY VOTES in 2016! To the GOP, all I can say is: Grow up!

From a Hispanic with an IQ of 110! and with a GOOD MEMORY!
pito

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

The American dream is for everyone not just Americans! Euoropean Americans do not hold a monopoly on the American dream!

Since: Jul 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Julian castro 2016 vp Cuomo,Castro 2016!
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

The American dream is for legal Americans, not criminals. Come to the country legally, and you will be afforded every opportunity, and respect. Come across the border as a criminal, and Americans owe you nothing. No respect, nothing. Your choice.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

solidarity wrote:
To the GOP, for the 2016 elections, read my lips: read my VOTES! You have not seen nothing yet in Hispanic votes! The insult of the hispanic IQ issue will destroy the GOP. Believe me, I am a Hispanic Republican with 110 IQ score, and will not forget the insult of the IQ issue. The only one with low IQ are the "Red Necks" demonstrated by their thinking and behaviors in the 19th, 20th and 21st century politics and history. You can not blend with the American society of the Union, because of your IQ. Believe me, visit the poor cities of the South, visit the hills billies and the Appalachians, and check their IQ's. You have no idea what the Moonshine alcohol can do to their DNA. Once they (Moonshine Red Necks) hijack a party, like they did with the GOP, they will even destroy their own loyal Republican electorate, by injecting racism and intolerance within their party-line comrades. Read MY VOTES in 2016! To the GOP, all I can say is: Grow up!
From a Hispanic with an IQ of 110! and with a GOOD MEMORY!
lol if you are so smart you should know you need to go home,the gop will be fine as long as they block the bill,and they are.just so you know mr smarty iq,idiot adios loco
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

pito wrote:
The American dream is for everyone not just Americans! Euoropean Americans do not hold a monopoly on the American dream!
the american dream is for people,who come leaglly,not for you,no bill passing this year.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

swedenforever wrote:
Julian castro 2016 vp Cuomo,Castro 2016!
you got that backwards.still wont change anything but you can wait.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
The American dream is for legal Americans, not criminals. Come to the country legally, and you will be afforded every opportunity, and respect. Come across the border as a criminal, and Americans owe you nothing. No respect, nothing. Your choice.
thats right! Smart iq doesnt undetstand that lol
Valirie

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Get this through your thick skulls, the American dream is for Americans not for a bunch of immergrant wannabies. And you immergrant wannabes will never vote a republican ticket so it matters little to us what you think. Get out and stay out unless you enter the legal way.
Valirie

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Google crime and race in America, that should wake all of you up to what's been going on in this country. Did you know that the age of consent in Mexico is 12, and what do you think they continue to do in this country.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Nancy Pelosi, Robert Menendez, Dick Durbin and many other radical left wingers are all warning Republicans that if they block this amnesty, they will never have another shot at electing a President from their party. Are you kidding me? Who really believes these wackjobs are concerned about Republicans future electability. They know the Democratic party will benefit tremendously from an amnesty. It takes a special kind of Republican idiot to believe this progressive con job. Unfortunately, the Republican leadership seems to have no shortage of this special kind of idiot, who are willing to take campaign advise from their competition.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

That's the first thing I thought too. Why in Turban Durbin so concerned about the Republicans winning elections. Democrats think they are so much smarted then the rest of us. I guess they just act stupid so we won't notice
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

May the republicans live on forever,the american way,is the way to go.thanks to my tea party guys.block the bill kill the pathway to anything,but go home.illegals pack and leave,or live in the shadows.bye
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Huh!!!

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The Prez should let Morsi (rightwing, theocratic) go down in flames, decrease but not suspend aid until a secular administration is in place..this is why the State and church should be separated in large countries-

no more religous rightwing radical politics

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Cuomo/Castro 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Carolina Discussions

Search the South Carolina Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 17 hr Bonnie Wheeler 1,118
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) 18 hr My grandson with DSS 745
South Carolina Episcopalians take fight to court Thu RevKen 4
Black Panther (Jan '07) Jul 5 Terry Clinton 252
Michelle Albright Jun 26 me me 2
...FARMER ..is..GOD,..not... (Jul '13) Jun 25 PAUL SHKORA artsdiscuss 6
Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Jun 15 swedenforever 9
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••