Brittanee Drexel Update

Brittanee Drexel Update

There are 249 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jun 3, 2009, titled Brittanee Drexel Update. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

In five weeks of searching, there has been no sign of Brittanee Drexel. There have been dozens of leads and sightings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

hope

United States

#21 Jun 4, 2009
allen6 wrote:
I have to say, the younger sibling now have not only lost a sibling, but they must feel some abandonement because of the lack of the one parent being away that much, and this will take it's toll on these 2 in the long run.
Looking is fine, but remember and share the time with the other 2 that have need the adults around also.
<quoted text>
I feel the same way.I know it has to be hard for them to come home too.But on the other hand John and Dawn have other children.Like Dawn said;"its a nightmare".I feel so bad for everyone.God I wish BRITTANEE could be found....
Wanda Dawson

United States

#22 Jun 4, 2009
To the Drexel Family My Heart & Prayers Go Out To You.My G.Daughter Went Missing In Dec.'08,,She Was Gone 2 Wks. I Thought My World Would End, But Then She Called,We Went & Got Her, I PRAY This Will Be Your Answer Also.God Be With Btitanee & Her Family,..We're All Praying!!
NON White Missing

Rochester, NY

#23 Jun 4, 2009
MARIA BROOKS
Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: Oct 31, 1996 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Mar 6, 2009 Race: Black
Age Now: 12 Height: 5'0" (152 cm)
Missing City: ROCHESTER Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
Missing State : NY Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: USNY14048
NON White Missing

Rochester, NY

#24 Jun 4, 2009
ELIZABETH HOPE FITZWATER
DOB: Mar 10, 1992 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Dec 2, 2008 Race: Biracial
Age Now: 17 Height: 5'6" (168 cm)
Missing City: ROCHESTER Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Missing State : NY Hair Color: Black
Case Number: NCMC1112142
NON White Missing

Rochester, NY

#25 Jun 4, 2009
DOMONIQUE TYSHAWN HOLLEY-GRISHAM
DOB: Jan 15, 1993 Sex: Male
Missing Date: Feb 12, 2009 Race: Black
Age Now: 16 Height: 5'9" (175 cm)
Missing City: ROCHESTER Weight: 160 lbs (73 kg)
Case Number: NCMC1116693
NON White Missing

Rochester, NY

#26 Jun 4, 2009
ANGEL NGUYEN
DOB: May 16, 1994 Sex: Female
Missing Date: May 14, 2009 Race: Asian
Age Now: 15 Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
Missing City: ROCHESTER Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Case Number: NCMC1123297
NON White Missing

Rochester, NY

#27 Jun 4, 2009
BRYANT RAWLS
DOB: May 26, 1992 Sex: Male
Missing Date: Oct 6, 2008 Race: Black
Age Now: 17 Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
Missing City: ROCHESTER Weight: 145 lbs (66 kg)
Case Number: NCMC1107844
NON White Missing

Rochester, NY

#28 Jun 4, 2009
To AMW, Please help find these other kids to.
There NOT white, they don't have any pictures of them in a bikini, and they might not look as pretty to "you" as Britney, BUT they are missing and deserve to be found equally as Britney.
I'm sure you know about them as we know you care about "all" kids and they are on the http://www.ncmec.org website.
NON White Missing

Rochester, NY

#29 Jun 4, 2009
cuzisaidso wrote:
maybe they weren't on the local news bec the parents declined to do so. whatever the case, why would you be "asahmed" of americas most wanted for airing this case? she is a missing 17 yr old girl, don't lose sight of the real problem here. <quoted text>
If 6 kids from the Rochester area are missing, why would the only "1" white kid be the "real problem here"?????

And regardless if the other parents did or did not make a call to Dr Phil, Nancy Grace, or AWM, does that mean it's ok if a sexual predator stole those kids??, is it OK cause the parents did call someone????
NON White Missing

Rochester, NY

#30 Jun 4, 2009
cuzisaidso wrote:
she is a missing 17 yr old girl, don't lose sight of the real problem here. <quoted text>
17 yrs old is an adult in some countries and even some states.
But MARIA BROOKS is a 12 yr old girl, and far from being an adult.
TheTruth

Inverness, FL

#31 Jun 4, 2009
You need a therapist. You have some seriously deep rooted issues. And guess what, no one cares!
All anyone here cares about is Brittanee. And that hurts you because no matter what you say, everyone is still praying for her safe return. You get no sympathy because you just keep coming off even more ignorant than the post before.
You've defeated your purpose.
You've managed to make people despise you and think nothing of your purpose.
Too bad, you could have made a difference. But you failed miserably.
NON White Missing wrote:
<quoted text>
If 6 kids from the Rochester area are missing, why would the only "1" white kid be the "real problem here"?????
And regardless if the other parents did or did not make a call to Dr Phil, Nancy Grace, or AWM, does that mean it's ok if a sexual predator stole those kids??, is it OK cause the parents did call someone????
TheTruth

Inverness, FL

#32 Jun 4, 2009
We Love Brittanee
Please Dear Lord, Keep Brittanee Safe.
Brittanee is greatly missed by her family and friends.

Everyone who is reading this, please respond similarly to the ignorant one who keeps changing his USER ID.
NON White Missing wrote:
There NOT white, they don't have any pictures of them in a bikini, and they might not look as pretty to "you" as Britney, BUT they are missing and deserve to be found equally as Britney.
I'm sure you know about them as we know you care about "all" kids and they are on the http://www.ncmec.org website.
TheTruth

Inverness, FL

#33 Jun 4, 2009
We Love Brittanee

Everyone who is reading this, please respond similarly to the ignorant one who keeps changing his USER ID.
NON White Missing wrote:
<quoted text>
17 yrs old is an adult in some countries and even some states.
But MARIA BROOKS is a 12 yr old girl, and far from being an adult.
TheTruth

Inverness, FL

#34 Jun 4, 2009
We Love Brittanee

NON White Missing wrote:
<quoted text>
TheTruth

Inverness, FL

#35 Jun 4, 2009
We Love Brittanee

TheTruth

Rochester, NY

#37 Jun 4, 2009
Please Dear Lord, show us that you are not a racist too, and bring all the missing black kids home.

anything

Assumption, IL

#38 Jun 4, 2009
How can no one have seen anything? If she was picked up by someone she was probably not the first person approached needing a ride, if it was someone she knows, friends should come forward with anything. I mean what the heck, someone had to see something, anything, any type of lead.

Since: May 09

Avon, NY

#39 Jun 4, 2009
Why not watch AMW this week and see what they may have to offer you!
NON White Missing wrote:

Avon, NY

#45 Jun 4, 2009
What I find interesting is the continued calls of racism, yet I don't see any of these people out looking for those who are missing, and there are 6 Kids missing from Rochester, not all if alive are Children any longer.

Of these 6, 1 is listed as Asian, 3 are Black and 1 is listed as Mix Race being Black and White but the later part is left out by the poster, and then the one missing person left out was a White Male
BRIAN SULLIVAN
Missing Since: 7/7/07
Age Now: 21
Missing from:
ROCHESTER, NY

Instead of sitting here complaining, Why don't you go out and meet with those who put these things on the Air, start being a advocate and stop whining!

What I don't remember was any Articles on Topix started by you about any of these Missing Kids! If you cared about them, you should have been leading the way but after searching, There are none, And that is your Hypocracy! Or is it racism as you only complain about articles about White People!

Audacity if you cared about ALL Children, why then did you leave Brian Sullivan out??? Was this Racism also because he was white!

Avon, NY

#46 Jun 5, 2009
And while I'm at it, let's discuss Skin Color and Race! It seems that was an Issue you had and it seems you have Judged it here as well!

Let's see, Dawns maiden name, Wagner, Thats a name that has European Origin which would be a White Name for many, not all so we can reasonably assume they are White. Now Chad Drexel, Brittanee's Adopted father, Drexel is a German to a Norwegion name and one can also say they are White. Let's look at Brittanee's Father, You know John Kahyaoglu! Where the heck is that name from, not a typical White name now is it, but it is a Turkish Name and Turks are Arab/Asians as Turkey is on the Asian Continent as is Iran. So Her father is not White! SUPRISE! and John's Wife, is she White, NOT, She's Spanish, Not sure which Nationality her family comes from, but she isn't either and they are looking for her as well.

So let's go back to thei White Girl you have so much animosity about because She's White. She is 1/2 White. You have just gone and jumped to a conclusion based only on Skin Color!

And isn't that what Racists Do!!

Remember these words, I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dylann Roof's friend is going to prison for lyi... Wed Adelson knows 1
Mother lost custody & continues to get child su... Mar 21 Babak 2
Congressman Norcross steers millions of dollars... Mar 17 Corrupt 1
Black Panther (Jan '07) Mar 16 J martin 256
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Mar 15 Unbreakable Stren... 902
News South Carolina Republicans try to make sense of... Mar 7 Texxy the Indepen... 1
Susan J Inabinett Is Evil Mar 6 Rock 2
More from around the web